What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Yeah I'm going to wait till we see the actual update. The news tab only gives really the bare min on information.

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

According to the News we're only getting a "Reset team organization" function.
"Reset Team Organization" is actually a newer feature than autocomplete in JP ver :eek: Give us autocomplete first! :(

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think before anything else they're going to release the "fix how the game runs in browsers" thing.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think before anything else they're going to release the "fix how the game runs in browsers" thing.
That's a fix, not content. One actually has very little to do with the other when it comes to coding.

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I wouldn't expect to see a luxury feature like autocomplete anytime soon, I mean I wouldn't complain if we got it but I don't see the JP Devs adding what seems more like a "reward" for a longterm playerbase to our version just yet.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Regarding the event, from what I've checked from the JP version if no difficulty adjustments are done only the last 2 maps should pose a bit of challenge to the unprepared, mostly due to the last wave of mobs.
If mobs aren't pumped up too much I'm about 90% sure to 3 star all the maps in one go, having my doubts on the last map due to the lack of good lightning rods.

What are your thoughts on the difficulty raise for our version?

Nirhael

Reputation score

Regarding the event, from what I've checked from the JP version if no difficulty adjustments are done only the last 2 maps should pose a bit of challenge to the unprepared, mostly due to the last wave of mobs.
If mobs aren't pumped up too much I'm about 90% sure to 3 star all the maps in one go, having my doubts on the last map due to the lack of good lightning rods.

What are your thoughts on the difficulty raise for our version?
I don't expect any sort of change in difficulty, is there any reason to? :confused:

I'm not sure if there's anyone living under a rock that browses the forum but I'll hide this just in case. :p
We're still in the relatively easy Event bracket, the werewolves may be troublesome for the unprepared but otherwise the rest isn't too much of an issue. The vampire's fat and has a lot of HP but other than his paralysis, really isn't much of an issue, the Lich might actually be more annoying if you placed your units badly.

Prototype909

Reputation score

I'd definitely say we're firmly rooted in "easy event" territory right now. With the teams people have now you could probably release the next 6+ events back to back and people wouldn't have any trouble with them assuming they've been playing actively for more than a month or two.

Gromelon

Reputation score

I wouldn't expect to see a luxury feature like autocomplete anytime soon, I mean I wouldn't complain if we got it but I don't see the JP Devs adding what seems more like a "reward" for a longterm playerbase to our version just yet.
It's not a reward. It's a feature that keeps player base bigger by not forcing them to spend time running same map again and again and again and again until the thought of playing the game brings only gag reflex. Which is especially true in our case, with events so rare ppl start to just quit.
They didn't implement it as a reward of any kind, they did it to keep players in, for players to stay and spend those SC on refills fast and easy.

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oops, I was blind earlier. Just checked wiki again and noticed last map lists drops as:

Vampire Serumx3 x2
Vampire Serumx10 x2

Didn't notice the x2 for Serumx10 earlier, which changes calculations drastically.

So if last map's 100% Serumx10 drops 2x, you'll get minimum of 20 serums per run, which means...

(based on Prince/HQ lvl 145) & spending every CHA/STA available during event:

1. 20 Serums/run (super unlucky) = 1120 Serums + some from missions before that
> need 60~80 more serums, ~3430 leftover Charisma, 0 Stamina
> in this case, only need to spend 2~3 SC on Stamina regen only (probably towards end of event if it seems natural regen won't make it) to reach 1200

2. 23 Serums/run (avg) = 1288 Serums + some from missions before that
> no need to spend SC at all

In both cases, you'll still have tons (like 3000+) of leftover Charisma (hey, you can do DH 100 times!... joking) throughout the event.

Wow, just realized early collection event like Karma is really generous compared to current collection events on JP ver, where you're actually forced to spend 20~40+ SC to get fully maxed unit (current event for Priest Warrior/Fighter requires 30~40 SC to max her out / it took me ~40 SC to max out last collection unit - Ninja Nagi).

TL;DR - if you're Prince level 145+, start event with full CHA/STA, and use all Stamina during event to farm last map... 1). 20 serum/run (unlucky) = spend 0~3 SC for Stam recovery only to reach 1200 | 2). 23 serum/run (avg.) = no need to spend SC at all to reach 1200 (in both cases, you'll still have tons of leftover Charisma - like ~3000)

Even if you're Prince/HQ lvl below 145, you'll probably only have to spend minimal SC on Stam recovery only if you're super unlucky with drops - or non if you get lucky with drops.

*Please correct me if you notice any mistakes.

**Edit: Easier calculation without factoring Prince/HQ lvl:

1. 14 days of event = 24 hours x 14 = 336 Stamina based on natural regen alone
2. 336 Stamina = 56 runs of last map (don't worry about Charisma, you'll have 3000+ leftover)
3. 56 runs x 20/run (unlucky) = 1120 Serums | 56 runs x 23/run (avg) = 1288 Serums regardless of Prince/HQ lvl
4. Factoring lower Prince/HQ lvls and running maps before last etc., you may end up with 54-55 (or less) runs with natural regen alone - still very close to 1200 mark

Last edited:

Prototype909

Reputation score

Are you factoring in the stamina needed to actually reach the final map?

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are you factoring in the stamina needed to actually reach the final map?
yes (Initial Quests to get to final map: 275 CHA/19 STA < already factored into calculations | hence the "+ some from missions before that" part for final serum count)

Last edited:

Flyck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me, or is the browser slow-down issue been fixed a bit? Aigis is suddenly running a lot smoother on Opera for me now, then it has in the past week or so.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it does run a lot better then i remember. i'm still level 96 because i have nothing to do. i'm only picking this back up today to get the tin cans. once the event starts i'm not putting it down... err... until i run out of stamina/charisma..

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes (Initial Quests to get to final map: 275 CHA/19 STA < already factored into calculations | hence the "+ some from missions before that" part for final serum count)
Keep in mind your calculation is a best of scenario. Can't use all cha, waste some due to leveling ect ect. Multiple factors that with a 2 week event you will likely run into at least once. Depending on peoples schedule, players may need to adjust of course. Also people will need to factor in Mon/Thu dailies, and what they considered as an acceptable loss on both those dailies if any skipping is to be done x2.

Thankfully spending can be kept to a minimum if at all, but as stated before, if you run into a situation where you wont have enough serums, I do recommend spending the couple bucks to get yourself there (the map 3 star completions should be more then enough unless you use those for premium rolls).

Nirhael

Reputation score

Keep in mind your calculation is a best of scenario. Can't use all cha, waste some due to leveling ect ect. Multiple factors that with a 2 week event you will likely run into at least once. Depending on peoples schedule, players may need to adjust of course. Also people will need to factor in Mon/Thu dailies, and what they considered as an acceptable loss on both those dailies if any skipping is to be done x2.

Thankfully spending can be kept to a minimum if at all, but as stated before, if you run into a situation where you wont have enough serums, I do recommend spending the couple bucks to get yourself there (the map 3 star completions should be more then enough unless you use those for premium rolls).
Skipping dailies is better than wasting Sacred Crystals, in my opinion at least, for other Events, I'd probably still do the main dailies but a collection one? No way.

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oops, I was blind earlier. Just checked wiki again and noticed last map lists drops as:

Vampire Serumx3 x2
Vampire Serumx10 x2

Didn't notice the x2 for Serumx10 earlier, which changes calculations drastically.
Everything I read said its 10x1. Are you sure its 10x2?

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Nutaku just posted a great trailer for MWA on their twitter, if anyone has pervy friends that they want to hook into the game:

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Everything I read said its 10x1. Are you sure its 10x2?
No, that's why I said in my original post to please correct me if I'm mistaken (and if anyone who played original Karma event on DMM can confirm, that's best).

Reason I thought it's x2 is because 1). GC Wiki (see below) and 2). someone from another forum posted their calculation and came to same conclusion (very few SCs spent because of 10x2).

From GC Wiki for last mission for x10 Serum portion:
ヴァンパイア血清x10 (Vampire Serumx10)
(刻水晶x3 ×2) (Revival Crystalx3 x2) <- x2 here is in red and bolded

Originally I thought x2 only applied to Revival Crystal (doesn't apply to our version). That's why I did original calculation (a few pages back, here), and came to conclusion that with bad luck drops (minimum 10x each run), about 22~24 SC or so needs to be spent on Stamina regen (+ all Charisma spent on event)

But then I read someone post on another forum their calculations based on 10x2 (which could be misinformation), which made me think that the red bolded "x2" on GC wiki applied to the 10x drop as well. That's why I redid calculation based on 10x2. (In case someone knows about that forum, it's the post where they compared having to spend more than 1-3 SCs on event with rolling blacks from gatcha.) (Note to self: Do research from trusted sources before believing stuff in forums :3)

Either case, unless someone who knows for sure can confirm it's 10x or 10x2, then my plan is to find out in about ~5 hours once the event starts.

Scenario 1: Last Map is 10x1

SC will be spent to refill Stamina only + all Charisma used to farm last map (no leftover Charisma). About 8~24 SCs spent in this case depending on luck with drops.

Scenario 2: Last Map is 10x2

0~3 SCs spent depending on luck with drops.

Knowing current DMM ver's collection events though, personally I think Scenario 1 is most likely (they always make you spend 20-40+ SC every collection event -.-).

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Last map is 1x 10 serum (100% drop ) 2x 3 serum (around 54% drop)
2nd last map is 1x 10 serum (45% drop ) 2x 3 serum (100% drop).

Note that ppl have different rank hence different max stamina, have fun doing the calculation... :p
Edit: i wish we have the english ver of this timer

^that 1 is JP timer for current collection event, maybe someone can tweak it into english ver serum =P

Last edited: