What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Sigh I still can't even 1 star castle retake... damn lich... everything was perfect up until that point.... guys what units should I focus on?

=====Team=====
Myself(Prince): 52
Archer Soma(Sniper): 50CC21 100% Affection
Healer Alissa(Priestess): 50CC20 50% Affection
Lancer Kerry(Valkyrie): 20 0% Affection
Woman of Steel Leeanne(Battle Master): 50CC20 100% Affection
Greenhorn Soldier Phyllis(Soldier): 30 0% Affection
Archer Daniela(Archer): 20 14% Affection
Tactics Instructor Katie(Soldier Chief): 50CC20 65% Affection
Witch Calliope(Witch): 40 0% Affection 2/5 Skill 1 CR
Healer Dorca(Healer): 32 0% Affection
Supersonic Archer Bashira(Archer): 30 50% Affection
White Witch Cloris(Lode Witch): 50CC20 50% Affection
Thief Cypria(Rogue): 20 0% Affection
Thief Betty(Rogue): 20 0% Affection
Royal Wizard Roy(Junoir Mage): 21 1 CR
Royal Wizard Roy(Junoir Mage): 20

=====other units======
Lancer Elaine(Valkyrie): 20 0% Affection
Assassin Cecily(Rogue): 20 1% Affection

=====Fodder/For CC=====
Lancer Elaine x3
Berserker Eunice x1
Bandit Boss Mortimer x3
Witch Calliope x1
Archer Soma x1
Archer Daniela x1
Assassin Cecily x1

Any ideas? Cause I don't think ever is I maxed out Alissa at 50CC50 and brought Dorca up to 50 that they would be able to out heal the damage that lich causes that makes everything go to hell.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey quick question, what lvl should I use my 3 fairies plus plat armor for a platinum unit to get her to max lvl?
level 41, 281 xp left.

Just done trying the immortal beast... 3 lich in the end is always = game over ~_~ do we have someone here that already had finished that evil stage?
On Japanese version I was already playing for months before I managed to do it. Silver valk Misha plays key role for many strategies on this map (as she can 2 shot initial goblins), so it will be even harder to do it on English version where she is removed. You definitely need a full party on CCed units to tackle this mission, including at least three healers (4 for some strats) and understanding of how enemy targeting AI works. . There are however all silver strategies for this map: , though likely by the time you are doing it you will have some event units.

Sigh I still can't even 1 star castle retake... damn lich... everything was perfect up until that point....
If you only have problem with Lich you can attempt not trying to out-heal him. Instead bring some bronze armors, silver bandits or valkyries, soak few shots with them and than recall / replace with next one, while your ranged kill the Lich. If you want to out-heal Lich, Carrie is your best option, as she has 10 mdef and good hp bank.

Last edited:

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sigh I still can't even 1 star castle retake... damn lich... everything was perfect up until that point.... guys what units should I focus on?

=====Team=====
Myself(Prince): 52
Archer Soma(Sniper): 50CC21 100% Affection
Healer Alissa(Priestess): 50CC20 50% Affection
Lancer Kerry(Valkyrie): 20 0% Affection
Woman of Steel Leeanne(Battle Master): 50CC20 100% Affection
Greenhorn Soldier Phyllis(Soldier): 30 0% Affection
Archer Daniela(Archer): 20 14% Affection
Tactics Instructor Katie(Soldier Chief): 50CC20 65% Affection
Witch Calliope(Witch): 40 0% Affection 2/5 Skill 1 CR
Healer Dorca(Healer): 32 0% Affection
Supersonic Archer Bashira(Archer): 30 50% Affection
White Witch Cloris(Lode Witch): 50CC20 50% Affection
Thief Cypria(Rogue): 20 0% Affection
Thief Betty(Rogue): 20 0% Affection
Royal Wizard Roy(Junoir Mage): 21 1 CR
Royal Wizard Roy(Junoir Mage): 20

=====other units======
Lancer Elaine(Valkyrie): 20 0% Affection
Assassin Cecily(Rogue): 20 1% Affection

=====Fodder/For CC=====
Lancer Elaine x3
Berserker Eunice x1
Bandit Boss Mortimer x3
Witch Calliope x1
Archer Soma x1
Archer Daniela x1
Assassin Cecily x1

Any ideas? Cause I don't think ever is I maxed out Alissa at 50CC50 and brought Dorca up to 50 that they would be able to out heal the damage that lich causes that makes everything go to hell.
if you are not strong enough to kill lich just focus on not losing more than 1 life in the beginning, you could use lv 40 bronze soldier CR max or lv 40 bronze archer CR max < both work when my unit still not good enough to kill that lich

level 41, 281 xp left.

On Japanese version I was already playing for months before I managed to do it. Silver valk Misha plays key role for many strategies on this map (as she can 2 shot initial goblins), so it will be even harder to do it on English version where she is removed. You definitely need a full party on CCed units to tackle this mission, including at least three healers (4 for some strats) and understanding of how enemy targeting AI works. . There are however all silver strategies for this map: , though likely by the time you are doing it you will have some event units.

If you only have problem with Lich you can attempt not trying to out-heal him. Instead bring some bronze armors, silver bandits or valkyries, soak few shots with them and than recall / replace with next one, while your ranged kill the Lich. If you want to out-heal Lich, Carrie is your best option, as she has 10 mdef.
I see, then it is reckless to challenge it when it is only 2 weeks from opening >_< back to dragon hunting

Last edited:

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For Castle Retake I was using the video linked form the wiki that is currently being made.

Since I can't link it: http :// millenniumwaraigis .wikia.com/wiki/ Castle_Retake

Just take out the spaces.

It isn't the greatest since I had trouble with it (4 attempts with the start). Requires a lot of good timing with the unit withdraws and deployment. Of course don't expect a 3 star since this video shows how to do it with only a few units CC'ed. I'll try look for a video on youtube, but this on on niconico is actually really good if you don't want to keep on trying to build up a massively overleveled team.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you only have problem with Lich you can attempt not trying to out-heal him. Instead bring some bronze armors, silver bandits or valkyries, soak few shots with them and than recall / replace with next one, while your ranged kill the Lich. If you want to out-heal Lich, Carrie is your best option, as she has 10 mdef and good hp bank.
So I should focus on Kerry and CC her to drop her when the lich comes? I'll give it a shot.

if you are not strong enough to kill lich just focus on not losing more than 1 life in the beginning, you could use lv 40 bronze soldier or lv 40 bronze archer < both work when my unit still not good enough to kill that lich

I see, then it is reckless to challenge it when it is only 2 weeks from opening >_< back to dragon hunting
Well... the real issue is... even if I was to not try and kill the lich which would be minus 1 life.... when he goes out he two shots Bashira then turns to kill off a mage... then kills off Alissa then my other mage... at which point I do not have the damage to finish off the swarm of goblics and orcs(?)... this results in Leeanne getting overwhelmed and killed while Katie barely hangs in there before the map fails due to them getting out even with replacing Leeanne as the damn lich just kills them.

So I guess I'll get Kerry to 50CC20 and get my bronze mages up to 40 both before I try again... How much can you CR bronze units by the way?

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So I should focus on Kerry and CC her to drop her when the lich comes? I'll give it a shot.

Well... the real issue is... even if I was to not try and kill the lich which would be minus 1 life.... when he goes out he two shots Bashira then turns to kill off a mage... then kills off Alissa then my other mage... at which point I do not have the damage to finish off the swarm of goblics and orcs(?)... this results in Leeanne getting overwhelmed and killed while Katie barely hangs in there before the map fails due to them getting out even with replacing Leeanne as the damn lich just kills them.

So I guess I'll get Kerry to 50CC20 and get my bronze mages up to 40 both before I try again... How much can you CR bronze units by the way?
2 times ^_^ so bronze soldier would be 4 cost to deploy and archer would be 5 cost to deploy
just see your roster again, and realize you need 3 mage and if you can it is better to have 1 bronze and 2 silver or gold < in my case I have white beardy, or you may not have enough firepower to clean those goblin, orc and armor before the lich king two shot your unit

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 times ^_^ so bronze soldier would be 4 cost to deploy and archer would be 5 cost to deploy
just see your roster again, and realize you need 3 mage and if you can it is better to have 1 bronze and 2 silver or gold < in my case I have white beardy, or you may not have enough firepower to clean those goblin, orc and armor before the lich king two shot your unit
Ya, but sadly I was stupid and used the two Valeries you get early on a fodder so I'm stuck with my bronze mage. I guess I'll train a third for this mission.

Lucky after I finally beat that mission I'll be able to get 3 more Valeries according to sources I've looked at... so a CC Valeries and a max level one to serve as the two mages on my team ^.^

Granted I don't like using the same unit twice, but I have no choice at the moment lol.

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ya, but sadly I was stupid and used the two Valeries you get early on a fodder so I'm stuck with my bronze mage. I guess I'll train a third for this mission.

Lucky after I finally beat that mission I'll be able to get 3 more Valeries according to sources I've looked at... so a CC Valeries and a max level one to serve as the two mages on my team ^.^

Granted I don't like using the same unit twice, but I have no choice at the moment lol.
2 to be more correct, at least for weeks or two or three or more coz the third valerie is on 3 lich stage

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 to be more correct, at least for weeks or two or three or more coz the third valerie is on 3 lich stage
is that a three life stage?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

if it is 4 then I would 1 star it already :cool:
Well all that means is you need more mage to kill things before the 3 liches... then just kill the last one and let the other two go

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well all that means is you need more mage to kill things before the 3 liches... then just kill the last one and let the other two go
it spawn at same time 3 of it ~_~ and before 3 lich it was 2 baphomet ~_~ anyway what I need isn't more damage now since I use 4 mage in that stage ~_~, it is time to lvl Clissa so it can tank a little longer since it is the only unit I have with 20 Magical Resist

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it spawn at same time 3 of it ~_~ and before 3 lich it was 2 baphomet ~_~ anyway what I need isn't more damage now since I use 4 mage in that stage ~_~, it is time to lvl Clissa so it can tank a little longer since it is the only unit I have with 20 Magical Resist
Well the awnser is still the same either way.... If a bomb does not work... bring a nuke :D

unentschieden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If there are problems with a level the most practical answer is to look up a video but it´s annoying to find a video that is relevant to your rooster.

Eth Eternal on Youtube has playlists based on the english version without any additional Units from the Shrine. It shows 3 star videos with units anyone has access to.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If there are problems with a level the most practical answer is to look up a video but it´s annoying to find a video that is relevant to your rooster.

Eth Eternal on Youtube has playlists based on the english version without any additional Units from the Shrine. It shows 3 star videos with units anyone has access to.
.... Now I kind of want to do that with the 4 new games whenever they come out... if it is relevant. You know... get min level and all that jazz

shirochan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What a joke !

15 x Summon premium unit = 14 x silver and 1 gold... yeah only one !

The 50% looks like a nice catch to make people spend more money...

( should have at least 7 x something above silver)

I like this game... a lot! Thought in time like this the only thing I think is giving up coz the RNG is just to much for me. I know nutaku want as much money as possible but hey its not fair here !

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What a joke !

15 x Summon premium unit = 14 x silver and 1 gold... yeah only one !

The 50% looks like a nice catch to make people spend more money...

( should have at least 7 x something above silver)

I like this game... a lot! Thought in time like this the only thing I think is giving up coz the RNG is just to much for me. I know nutaku want as much money as possible but hey its not fair here !
that is not how chances work.... it is a 50% chance each time... just because you got silver before doesn't increase the chances of getting black, platinum, or gold the next time.

EDIT: I have done it plenty of times and only got two units I was actually going to use (Granted I only use female units)

unentschieden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I´m worried that the business model is a bit too RNG reliant for western audiences. That said, you don´t NEED the rarest units to progress, bronze and Silvers are suprisingly capable.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I´m worried that the business model is a bit too RNG reliant for western audiences. That said, you don´t NEED the rarest units to progress, bronze and Silvers are suprisingly capable.
True... it my opinion for this side of the world a business model in which for example you got 1000 gold for 1 USD world make them a lot more money. As our mind set is... "Well it is only one dollar". In that regardless we will end up spending hundreds of dollars a month simply because it is "only one dollar" without even noticing that we did. That isn't even talking about the whales that would end up spending thousands a month due to that factor. That is unless they get really lucky and get tons of every units as opposed to a ton of silver and gold units.

Honestly which one of you guys would not spend 10 dollars for 20 premium rolls?

EDIT: Also add into that factor that most of us 'gamers' are obsessed with completely shit due to 'acheivements'. We will just be driven further to spend with a lower price point. Which in turn makes more money.
EDIT2: Not to mention the factor that after you are invested in something you are more likely to spend more money on it...

Last edited:

shirochan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

that is not how chances work.... it is a 50% chance each time... just because you got silver before doesn't increase the chances of getting black, platinum, or gold the next time.

EDIT: I have done it plenty of times and only got two units I was actually going to use (Granted I only use female units)
exactly you have 50% for silver... sure the 15 is not the fair statistic count but in the statistical sample = 100... I can assure you it wont be 50 silvers as it should be.

Pardon my crappy english'aneiro ;)

Honestly which one of you guys would not spend 10 dollars for 20 premium rolls?
Well... I would not spend those 10 $ coz dont need 19 silvers ;)