What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I've accidentally hit the "x" close button on Aigis tab during farming before too because I was browsing other tabs (clicked on the "x" on the tab instead of the tab itself -.-), so you're not alone :p

My mouse also has a convenient "back" button for browsers just right above where your thumb rests - needless to say I've accidentally pushed it a few times too while playing Aigis...
Eh, those instances suck, but I've had Aigis constantly crash (usually due to memory leaks) at the worst times during farming runs of Vampire. More than a few times I've gotten silver drops and 10x serum drops lost midgame because friggin Chrome takes up too much memory and Firefox (which I use for Aigis) can't free up enough space. :( And it also sucks knowing you're losing all that stamina as well.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Seems that a good portion wouldn't move, just from the answers so far from non current DMM players. As I said, I really don't know I'd be hard pressed to stay but just as hard to leave simply because of my own investment. Few people are as invested in EN as I am, if anyone. Not to mention being able to actually read the content is a big plus to me, practically a requirement in some instances of the game.

Curious if the mixed playing crowd also feels the same, likes em separate or not.

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm considering buying some crystals, but the "Probiller" service Nutaku is using looks kind of sketchy. And when I tried Paypal (through 2 proxy businesses, it looked like), it asked me for my credit card number even though I already have one saved to my Paypal account. Anybody know what's going on here?

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@glacier,

Why are you going through proxies for any transaction?
Never advised to do that, as it always carries a risk.

Their normal company that processes credit cards is legitimate, and works just fine depending on location.

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm not the one who picked the proxies. Paypal purchases are directed through Probiller, then another site. Yeah, it looks like just paying normally would probably be safer.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Interesting. If i try to buy per paypal i ll end up on epoch.com. It seems there is no real paypal option on nutaku. But thats not that bad. because paypal has a poor exchange rate for € in $.
Well doesn't help that the € is pretty weak since the end of April.

1000 gold for 10€? the other payment methods charge 5% extra which is 1000 gold for 10,50€. Sorry that's overpriced for me.

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Tbh if it weren't for the fact that I've already invested into this version of the game I'd probably already be on the DMM version. Aside from the CG being uncensored and the text being in English (And being here "from the start" if you even consider that an advantage) the English version is inferior to the DMM version in almost every way that I care about as a player. For some people the English version is probably fine and they have no desire to switch though.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Tbh if it weren't for the fact that I've already invested into this version of the game I'd probably already be on the DMM version. Aside from the CG being uncensored and the text being in English (And being here "from the start" if you even consider that an advantage) the English version is inferior to the DMM version in almost every way that I care about as a player. For some people the English version is probably fine and they have no desire to switch though.
For me the fact I can read this one is pretty much the dealbreaker. Just looking at images isn't the same as getting to look at images AND read it, you know?

Shame we won't get the non-18 dialogues though to flesh out the characters more.

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It all depends on the money they make with the game. If the community grows and spends more money on nutaku the content will grow as well.

If it comes down it's all about the money, even for japan.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have no intention of switching, I understand for some longtime japanese version players the content release scedule bites. But I've only played EN and while more events would be awesome I haven't seen them come faster here and I still have plenty of work to do.

As I've stated before I've spent quite a bit but I am no where near being finished leveling my teams and spare units. That said looking at the release schedule I would say auto-complete is even more important to EN than it is for JP because of the extra grinding time we have to prepare for events.

Another point: The japanese developer might not view EN aigis as a guaranteed success yet, we don't know what are numbers are currently but our last mention was 80,000 active for aigis, four to five months after Aigis japan was released they had their 200,000 event.

The markets in Japan and United States are pretty different in terms of favorite content. That is a whole different discussion though.

Even out side of Aigis, if DMM is in the chair, can we even compare our numbers for Nutaku to DMM? So to a business person Nutaku is still growing their initial user base, where as DMM has a large user base and the fight is to get them to play your game versus the others on DMM.

And considering their competition on DMM I don't think they can afford to look away from the japanese game much. Which is likeky why they would need to hire more programmers.

On to investments that opens another can of worms. Like is the Aigis team an independent studio? Who are their investors/publisher? It could be any number of sources that they need to get the money to invest more in the english version. And those investors could still be waiting before throwing more money our way to see if the game is going to take off.

We do not know for sure

Back to talking about our version of the game up to 935 serum now, mostly been spending crystals on only stamina regen, the low 50 cost of vampire means I'm spending 3-4SC or more a day to avoid wasting my charisma.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, quick question, I'm about to level up at 120; I've planned it so I burned my stamina to reap the full refill, but I'm lacking charisma, surprisingly. Does the level-up also refill charisma as well? (don't want to bottleneck my runs).

Sorry, I'm sure this has been answered before, or possibly even in the OP guides, but I'm on a time crunch to find it.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Short answere: Yes it refills cha.

Long answere:
Cha refills every level, Sta only at specific levels.
How do you not know about the CHA refills after 120 levels? :confused:

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Short answere: Yes it refills cha.

Long answere:
Cha refills every level, Sta only at specific levels.
How do you not know about the CHA refills after 120 levels? :confused:
Funny kid xD.

yes it refills Sta at lvl 120 so go ahead and use your current Sta before hitting that

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sweet, thanks! Was assuming so, but just wanted to be 100% sure. :)

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

1009 Serums, 9 Christophers and 7 Leeannes... such shitty luck with the Silver drops. :(

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

>16 serum on map 7 seven times in a row

Aigis-sama was unusually kind today.

1119 serum total. Guess I don't need to use any more crystals. I think I used about 15 SCs for this event.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I am bored about this event, 6 HA, 1 Archer, 18 clerics, 1099 vampire serum all by 8 SC (old SC) + 2 SC (free SC each 5 days) + 7 (3*) (begin this event lvl149)
I have this monday holyday, I can complete =D

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Spoilt of the event:
6 archer / 10 valkyrie / 14 healer / 17 HA / 1 soldier

Sigh already lagging behind, the rest need to spam last map or more SC used

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Didn't keep count of all the units I got (lost count on healers), since I mostly did last map runs. Did manage to get enough Christophers to fully CR a second one of him (despite many failures on final), which I wanted to have on standby by for the later Extreme/God tier maps. Got like 4 extras beyond that, so easy to CC later. Too many HA's, got 11 or 12 of her (least useful unit for me). As of this post at 1130 Serum. Will get at least 2 more runs today, so at a minimum I'll be at 1150 by end of day. Just hoping between today's and tomorrows runs I reach the goal so I can farm for tin cans on Monday.

At any rate wish everyone luck on their drops. :)

OP
clavat_k

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so.....i didnt said this before but i just wanna say it once. just once.

FUCK THIS SHIT!

my mom got sick on monday and i have been on the hospital all week. i mean all fucking week i lost half a day -w- even after i got enough Crystals to get my karma to max!

thats why i summoned. i knew i wouldnt get to 1.2k

but on the good news. im at the 925 serums. ill make it just fine. to 1k