What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Odette Status: Lv40 Unit Reduction -2, Skill Level 2, Odette's combined: 4
On a side note holy crap her attack (438) at level 40 50% affection she already passed my CC42 Barbastroff and quickly closing in on Mehlis CC58 100%(504). Sometimes I forget how much of a difference there is between gold and platinum.

Reminder that Oddete have 2 xtra cost compared to her class + rarity, which this difference having effect on her status.
But i agree that Oddete is 1 of well spent farmed unit, if she raised properly thats said good luck on her skill lvl :D

As for Samurai, they are seriusly costly unit to deploy and i felt they need that AW for 3 block as 2 block not enuff for their cost.
But in future their class seem kind of overshadowed by other class that can do aoe / multi at lower much lower cost, or the enemy was used for cost recovery (pegasus rider)

Last edited:

Reminder that Oddete have 2 xtra cost compared to her class + rarity, which this difference having effect on her status.
But i agree that Oddete is 1 of well spent farmed unit, if she raised properly thats said good luck on her skill lvl :D

As for Samurai, they are seriusly costly unit to deploy and i felt they need that AW for 3 block as 2 block not enuff for their cost.
But in future their class seem kind of overshadowed by other class that can do aoe / multi at lower much lower cost, or the enemy was used for cost recovery (pegasus rider)

True, but even though technically she costs "more" I doubt most people will see it. She already at -2 is equal cost to both my gold mages at 33. I really like the farm events for getting maxxed out units, seems like I'm getting much better deal for my crystals, considering 5 crystals nets me 11-12 runs so maybe 4-5 odettes versus one premium summon.

I guess the same could be said for trade store units though I think those would probably run you quite a bit more to max out, still a much better chance than the gacha units.

in the long run oddete is a really good unit to max since we wont get noel any time soon and paula just released a few months back jp side my point is if you max her she wont be topped by an event unit most likely ever on english side anyway because her only downside is her cost

Last edited:

MFW my Odette is at 35 UC but only has rank 4 for her skill.

Wish I was keeping track of how many times I've run X, probably 4 or 5 times, because all I have to show for it is a single Calliope.

Come on luck, turn around!

I'm only barely doing better than you are. I'm 1/5 on Odette drops, not counting the guaranteed one.

I hope this isn't the trend for me for the rest of the event. I really need another mage, so I need to get her cost down all the way.

I'm only barely doing better than you are. I'm 1/5 on Odette drops, not counting the guaranteed one.

I hope this isn't the trend for me for the rest of the event. I really need another mage, so I need to get her cost down all the way.

Same here, just got my 1st non guaranteed drop after spending 2 sc on stamina. :p

I'm currently somewhere between 5/8 and 5/10 (not keeping track on runs but I'm only using SCs on stamina - 2 so far). As upgrades go Odette is at 5/16 and missing the last CR.
Pretty lucky so far but with a wedding on the weekend it will be tough not to waste resources.

Which is the more effective to grind? X or H?

On another note, I had 10 SC, so I decided to try my luck with the premium summons. On one hand I suppose I should be happy, since I got 2 new gold units and no silvers. On the other, I've got Thief Betty and Kujoro. A samurai and a rogue, the two most useless classes in my experience. Oh, well, I'll level them up eventually anyway.

It's only one full day of the event and people are already complaining about drops. There's 6 days remaining for you guys to farm for Odette. People will have different experiences and a sample size of 4~6 runs per (vocal) people is not a good indicator of what the drop rate can be.

People need to cool their heads before complaining about drop rates. On average, people should expect to get 8~12 copies before the event is over. Possibly more if you're lucky or spent SC on stamina regeneration.

Which is the more effective to grind? X or H?

On another note, I had 10 SC, so I decided to try my luck with the premium summons. On one hand I suppose I should be happy, since I got 2 new gold units and no silvers. On the other, I've got Thief Betty and Kujoro. A samurai and a rogue, the two most useless classes in my experience. Oh, well, I'll level them up eventually anyway.

Betty will be awesome whenever we get awakening. Her AW ability gives a chance that enemies she kills will drop bonus gold.

Odette's drop rate from E is 4%, H 8% and X 50%, Silvers are at 10% on all maps where they're available, this is no speculation or even aggregated data but actually extracted rates from when it was still possible, should still be the same.

It's only one full day of the event and people are already complaining about drops. There's 6 days remaining for you guys to farm for Odette. People will have different experiences and a sample size of 4~6 runs per (vocal) people is not a good indicator of what the drop rate can be.

People need to cool their heads before complaining about drop rates. On average, people should expect to get 8~12 copies before the event is over. Possibly more if you're lucky or spent SC on stamina regeneration.

Welcome to every forum where the game has any kind of drop % mechanic ever.

"I just ran this map once that has a 25% drop rate and I didn't get it. I HAVE THE WORST LUCK EVER!"

^ Copy-paste with some variation every other post.

Welcome to every forum where the game has any kind of drop % mechanic ever.

"I just ran this map once that has a 25% drop rate and I didn't get it. I HAVE THE WORST LUCK EVER!"

^ Copy-paste with some variation every other post.

I can't say I have the worst luck ever yet, but I'm working on it~! :D

I have 2 so far, one of map 4 and other from my first try at map 5. If I remember well, in Maribel's event I got 6 of she.

I'm finding my luck this week to be hilarious.
From 2.5M gold I got 3 HAs, 2 Mages, 3 Rogues, 3 Archers, 2 Healers all silver which means each unit costed me ~190K (wiki states average 67K per silver or better unit). I wouldn't even mind much if at least 1 of them was a Soldier...
Then I check my Odette runs and notice that all the runs where the stamina came from SC used (8 runs so far I think) never dropped Odette and 2 of those not even dropped the copper mage.

If everything is alright with the game I guess someone out there is having the week of his/her life.

Edit:
Tired of adding new post about money spending so I'll just update this 1.
300k later: 1 HA, 1 Mage, 2 Witches and another Healer. But I maxed upgraded Christopher which is nice... (yay my 1st max upgraded unit is a male healer)

Last edited:

How many weeks notice did we have last time they changed the trading post?

How many weeks notice did we have last time they changed the trading post?

Last time they said something like, this is the last week to get the trading post units and next week they will change. The announcement came on a Thursday last time and by the time Thursday came the units had changed.

If they follow DMM, they will just add more units there next time, not replace them.

I honestly think i'm cursed :(

combined 7 odettes and none of them gave me a skill up to level 5:(

Back