What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Rainbow Fairies are best saved for Skills that can't be easily obtained(e.g. Premium units) and final points(e.g. 4/5 would have a 5% success chance if you were to use a normal unit, 25% with a Rainbow Fairy), pick your units carefully as some Skills do not benefit much from higher ranks and Rainbow Fairies are precious.

Odette's Skill does not change upon Class Change so she retains all previously earned ranks.

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Rainbow Fairies are best saved for Skills that can't be easily obtained(e.g. Premium units) and final points(e.g. 4/5 would have a 5% success chance if you were to use a normal unit, 25% with a Rainbow Fairy), pick your units carefully as some Skills do not benefit much from higher ranks and Rainbow Fairies are precious.

Odette's Skill does not change upon Class Change so she retains all previously earned ranks.

I remember reading about the original japanese version not retaining the skill level

Nirhael

Reputation score

I remember reading about the original japanese version not retaining the skill level
It really just depends on the Skill, if you have a unit with Increase Attack I that gets Increase Attack II after CC, then it's going to reset since they're actually different skill. If the unit has something like Odette's Magic Barrier, which is what she has in both her base and CCed form, it's going to retain the ranks since it's the exact same skill.

Just keep that in mind and you're good.

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It really just depends on the Skill, if you have a unit with Increase Attack I that gets Increase Attack II after CC, then it's going to reset since they're actually different skill. If the unit has something like Odette's Magic Barrier, which is what she has in both her base and CCed form, it's going to retain the ranks since it's the exact same skill.

Just keep that in mind and you're good.
Na, i meant specifically for odette, not how skill retention normally works.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ i believe your referring to a bug and since it happened they know how to avoid it most event units skills dont change so our times not wasted on maxing them

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

^ i believe your referring to a bug and since it happened they know how to avoid it most event units skills dont change so our times not wasted on maxing them
that's good to know

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Currently at -2CR, 4/16 skill.

Just combined 4 odettes into my main.

No CR, no SU.

I've blown 10 SC and am still at -2, 4/16. Agh.

This is... really frustrating. No where near as entertaining as the Rowanna event where I felt like my ability at the game had any impact at all on the outcome.

Are these unit grind events common? Because if so that's really... not something I'd ever look forward to.

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are these unit grind events common? Because if so that's really... not something I'd ever look forward to.
Farm events make up roughly a third of the total events as do Star Trials, which are events like Rowanna; item collection events make up roughly a tenth of the total events; and the remaining percentage is filled with Gold Rush and Drop Increase events, which I'm uncertain when we will get those two types of events as we have skipped the first of each of those event times.

So, farm events are somewhat frequent, but you can consider those to be roughly 1:1 with Star Trial events.

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Mhhh, when the moment comes where you think about quitting and then suddenly things happen.

Combined 4 Odettes and got +4 Skillup and -4 Cost (Bonusround, Lilia from 1 Gacharoll)
I guess i'll keep playing untill next event.

Do we have a strawpoll on when the next event starts? :D

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

22 Crystals, Max CR, 11/16 Skill (15% magic reduction), so far.
Took 12 crystals give or take 1 for her to get max CR (I got lucky on last although missed many 2nd to last).

Not really sure if I'll use her due to her high cost (35 limit), however later events and some maps like Immortal Beast are a breeze with her. Even with max level units 3 Lich can be lethal for units, so timing is still required. Odette reduces this risk substantially. Good news is with her, many players that might have been struggling with IB, should now be able to clear and 3 star it, provided they get at least some skill bonuses.

Dilemma I currently have is whether to keep farming her to try and get 16/16 skill or not, as it is highly unlikely we'll see a revival event for her for at least a year and a half, not to mention the insane crystal requirements as even when combining 4 at a time, I still only see one skill up at best.

I will say for the drop rate, this reminds me of Belinda's event, getting nothing several times in a row is really annoying.

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

meh, 10/16 -4CR, wasted 2 SC (don't want to use more), don't know what to do now, I'm still have 1 day till monday, should i try to get last CR till the end of the event, or just give up and farm dailies? T_T

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

even when combining 4 at a time, I still only see one skill up at best.
This actually works to increase the chances? As in using 4 Odettes as fodder for your main, assuming you were at 11/16 and have a 25% with just 1, would using 4 actually give you a higher success rate? or is it just to get 4 different chances at 25% each?

Gromelon

Reputation score

This actually works to increase the chances? As in using 4 Odettes as fodder for your main, assuming you were at 11/16 and have a 25% with just 1, would using 4 actually give you a higher success rate? or is it just to get 4 different chances at 25% each?
Effect is the same as using them one after another. You can even get +4 if you're extremely lucky.

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ah I see, was wondering about that, thanks!

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah I see, was wondering about that, thanks!
Gromelon is correct, I do it this way to increase chances of "seeing" the skill up. But the actual chances of each skill up are independent of each other.

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Reached my main goal with 8 Odette's, max CR with 5/16 skill though, don't use any SC but skip all daily's since with get another 2 weeks of nothing after this 1 ends (I hope not 6 again).

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Reached my main goal with 8 Odette's, max CR with 5/16 skill though, don't use any SC but skip all daily's since with get another 2 weeks of nothing after this 1 ends (I hope not 6 again).
I still haven't reached my goal. Skipped all dailies and used 6 sc on stamina but still no max CR. :p

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Odette at max CR and 7/16 skill with 4 Calliopes on the side, I guess I can take it even easier now. On a different note, does anyone else always misread Odette's job title thing as "Mystic Florist"? ehehe.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Having terrible luck on leveling this lady up, 4 runs through X tonight and not a single drop. 3 Odettes used separately and not a single skill up or CR down. Sitting at -2 cost and level 4 of the skill. No way am I maxing her stats without spending a ton of crystals at this rate.

Was hoping she'd be the unit to help me over the hump that is Immortal Beast, but without more points in her skill, it's not going to be as helpful as I'd hoped besides more damage.

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Having terrible luck on leveling this lady up, 4 runs through X tonight and not a single drop. 3 Odettes used separately and not a single skill up or CR down. Sitting at -2 cost and level 4 of the skill. No way am I maxing her stats without spending a ton of crystals at this rate.

Was hoping she'd be the unit to help me over the hump that is Immortal Beast, but without more points in her skill, it's not going to be as helpful as I'd hoped besides more damage.
her skill feels like it does absolutely nothing in immortal beast lol