What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

HighPriest

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Does 2000G summon can have Silver/Gold rank?
Or is it only Iron and Copper?
It can give you higher than copper, though it is rare. About 2% chance for Silver, and much lower for anything higher than that. That said, it is possible to get Black units out of the 2000G summon, just incredibly unlikely unless you roll tens of thousands of times.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is indeed possible to get any rarity from 2000g. Post is quite a ways back though. :p

Well, I think I just used up a lifetime of 2k gold summon luck

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It can give you higher than copper, though it is rare. About 2% chance for Silver, and much lower for anything higher than that. That said, it is possible to get Black units out of the 2000G summon, just incredibly unlikely unless you roll tens of thousands of times.
I see.....
But then , I got Black for 1 try by free Crystal
The data summon says 3%
Guess You have to have extreme luck then

Is indeed possible to get any rarity from 2000g. Post is quite a ways back though. :p
Good info
Might be trying My luck if I have that amount of gold
That is so lucccckkkkky:eek:

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anybody know if the 300 crystal black ninja or akane is important to have for any of the future missions?
If you don't already have a ninja, Saki would be a good choice to pick up in order to help with maps that have a ban on ranged units since melee support can still be played. Although, a ninja becomes less essential in the future as more melee support units are added, but until then, ninjas are our only option.

Additionally, Saki herself is a rather solid unit, and become even better with her Awakening and Skill Awakening, increasing her attack speed and allowing her to attack up to three enemies respectively.

As for Akane, no she isn't really important or essential for future missions. Samurai become more viable once they're Awakened since they can block and attack three units at once. Akane is decent since she can dodge with her skill, although its effectiveness wanes as she blocks more units, and can allow for some niche strategies (although certain other samurai such as Shizuka can perform even more overall), but can be considered a unit for completionists more than anything else.

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you don't already have a ninja, Saki would be a good choice to pick up in order to help with maps that have a ban on ranged units since melee support can still be played. Although, a ninja becomes less essential in the future as more melee support units are added, but until then, ninjas are our only option.

Additionally, Saki herself is a rather solid unit, and become even better with her Awakening and Skill Awakening, increasing her attack speed and allowing her to attack up to three enemies respectively.

As for Akane, no she isn't really important or essential for future missions. Samurai become more viable once they're Awakened since they can block and attack three units at once. Akane is decent since she can dodge with her skill, although its effectiveness wanes as she blocks more units, and can allow for some niche strategies (although certain other samurai such as Shizuka can perform even more overall), but can be considered a unit for completionists more than anything else.

ahhh okay :)

I have a bunch of hinas, so hopefully they'll be enough :D so I can use my crystals on the next rotation

thanks

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How to Lv up skill?
My Silver Unit Phyles , the one who get 5 point in her skill
Already Lv 40 , but Skill Lv still 1/5

Also some Bronze unit , get a discount of cost point at Lv 10-15(forgot)
Will any Silver , Gold and above too? When? What Lv?
Already have several Lv 30 , but didn't get cost reduction

Thanks~

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How to Lv up skill?
My Silver Unit Phyles , the one who get 5 point in her skill
Already Lv 40 , but Skill Lv still 1/5

Also some Bronze unit , get a discount of cost point at Lv 10-15(forgot)
Will any Silver , Gold and above too? When? What Lv?
Already have several Lv 30 , but didn't get cost reduction

Thanks~
Skills are leveled up by combining units with the exact same skill. First skill up is guaranteed 100%, success chance decreases the higher you get. Has to be the exact skill though, so Attack I for Attack I, Attack I won't level up Attack II.

Reducing unit cost is done by combining the exact same unit, not by level. So if you wanna cost reduce your Conrad, you need to combine him with another Conrad. First cost reduction is 100%, then decreases in success rate for each extra point.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Skills are leveled up by combining units with the exact same skill. First skill up is guaranteed 100%, success chance decreases the higher you get. Has to be the exact skill though, so Attack I for Attack I, Attack I won't level up Attack II.

Reducing unit cost is done by combining the exact same unit, not by level. So if you wanna cost reduce your Conrad, you need to combine him with another Conrad. First cost reduction is 100%, then decreases in success rate for each extra point.
I see.....
So I have 2 Phyles (1 is 42 and another is Lv 5)
3 Archer Soma ( 22 , 1 , 1)
3 Archer Daniela (20 , 1 , 1)
Should I merge them?
Or should I keep Silver Unit?
What's Your opinion?

Thanks~

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I see.....
So I have 2 Phyles (1 is 42 and another is Lv 5)
3 Archer Soma ( 22 , 1 , 1)
3 Archer Daniela (20 , 1 , 1)
Should I merge them?
Or should I keep Silver Unit?
What's Your opinion?

Thanks~
Read FAQ in the start post, its there for a reason and will answer most of your questions.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Read FAQ in the start post, its there for a reason and will answer most of your questions.
No it's not
What I'm asking is opinion
Not walkhtrough

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

No it's not
What I'm asking is opinion
Not walkhtrough
Should i feed my units with my silver units?

NO!, NEVER be aware that we wont be getting silver units for a LONG TIME and unless nutaku feels generous enough to replace the current demon crystals units with silver units *wink wink* we wont have a sure way to get silvers, which could stunt your growth for months unless you're planing on spending some serious money. and EVEN if you're planing on spending lots of money don't do it. Silvers are used to Class Change (evolve) your units into more powerful versions of themselves which could help you finish harder maps for higher rewards.

That is a copy from the FAQ.
btw. that is the answer everyone will give you.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I wouldn't say "NEVER"...

I actually combined quite a few silver units together early on (pre-lv50) for cost reductions and such. I did fine. I focused on 2k gacha rolls pretty early on so I got plenty of extra silvers. But it is still a better strategy to hold on to your silver units to evolve other units, since high leveled units are more valuable than slightly cheaper (cost-reduced) units early on. You will get more story level progress that way, and therefore faster exp and gold all around.

I wouldn't say you have to hold on to ALL of your silvers though. Just make sure to keep a small stockpile of each class. How large of a stockpile that is - is arbitrary. Personally I like to keep 8-10 silvers locked in my storage for CC (evolve) purposes. A lower level player (pre-lv100) might want to keep 2-4 silvers of each class, and use extras for CR (unit cost reduction). Skill levels on silvers are not all that important.

You will be getting the vast majority of your silver units from 2k gold gacha, and also some from events. The best/fastest way to do that is to do the monday daily, and sell the gold armors. The sooner you can get prepared for the monday daily, the sooner you will be getting stronger units.

tl:dr - Unit cost reduction is important too, just not as important as CC (class change/evolve) early on.

Last edited:

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have 2 ask
1- When is next event? 1 week break or 2?
2- Dev are waiting by a big playerbase, but here eveyrone is playing new games AS o Owakari, then old player maybe drop this "old" and "slow" game, what do you think?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That is a copy from the FAQ.
btw. that is the answer everyone will give you.
Yeah rite m8 , EVERYONE lol
Read Tesseract comment then?

@Tesseract

Thank's that explain a lot
Rather then some somment , read page 1 or faq

So I guess , I should keep them after all
Until I Class Evo My silver unit

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have 2 ask
1- When is next event? 1 week break or 2?
2- Dev are waiting by a big playerbase, but here eveyrone is playing new games AS o Owakari, then old player maybe drop this "old" and "slow" game, what do you think?
1. it's probably 2+ weeks before we get another event and 2. many people quit aigis already and if the devs don't implement auto complete and speed up event pace more people will quit aigis.

@Tesseract

lol he said that a beginner (and i assume you are a beginner) should keep the silvers and not waste them on CR and SU, so its the same reply that is mentioned in FAQ, you only use silvers after you have CC'd most of your basic units and farmed them from events or got them from 2k gacha with some spare for lucky gacha draw and event units.

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

In what kind of situation would a samurai be used? I have a sakuya, but literally no reason to ever have her on the field.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

@Tesseract

Yep, I would definitely keep them. One thing to remember before evaluating if your going to use a silver for unit reduction is the huge number of units you'll need for class changes as you move through the game.
-Platinum units take 3 silver units. So if you plan on picking up the platinum archer from the trading post you would need 3 silver archers for the class change.
-If you get copies of gold and platinum units later on it is advisable to class change them both before combining, so you get both the skill up and the cost reduction.
I would say personally the best advice would be to save all your silvers until your team is almost entirely class changed and you have a better idea of what you will need going foward.

The first post has a lot of good information, and if you have the time I would read through the FAQ section and the guides.
-If your going to be a free player I would give Lafate's guide on using your sacred crystals a must read rating:How to effectively use your SC as a free player.
-The official is also has good info but most everything you need is normally in first post.

Last edited:

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

In what kind of situation would a samurai be used? I have a sakuya, but literally no reason to ever have her on the field.
A question many are unable to answer, Samurais are poor units that only start being useful post-Awakening and, when you reach that point, you may as well use any unit you want since anything goes then.

They're very niche and cost too many points to be useful, rarely, if ever, worth the investment.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Since they hit all targets they block they best opportunity to use a samurai is when you have many little guys coming at once which you want to kill fast. Another possibility is to block a bigger guy while still killing small monsters which constantly flow out. Samurai is a very situational unit.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just burned 200000G trying to get one more Valerie for CC purposes, and I got nothing, not even a single silver unit...