What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I wasn't planning to use crystals on this event, but the temptation to improve my Despara's skill and cost to finally beat War of Magic is so strong...

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

They added a male bronze pirate to the 2k summon. Haven't seen any other new units in there yet.

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ballpark for me the SC cost of maxing this event unit. We talking 30-40? or more like 100?

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ballpark for me the SC cost of maxing this event unit. We talking 30-40? or more like 100?
On average, you'll be looking at using between 30 and 40 SC to max Len. If you have 12 Stamina, you'll most likely use 40+, possibly close to 50. However, if you have 15 Stamina, you can probably expect to use a number in the mid-30s. Finally, if you have 18 Stamina, you can probably perfect Len using below 30 SC, probably in the upper 20s.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay, just looked around for places that carry this Vanilla Visa card and one is near me. Here's hoping I can finally get some gold from Nutaku and roll up a bunch of Premium summons. If all goes well, I'll have a list of rolls to report tomorrow.

And if I get any more Julians after getting two in a row last time I did Premiums, I might just cry.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay, just looked around for places that carry this Vanilla Visa card and one is near me. Here's hoping I can finally get some gold from Nutaku and roll up a bunch of Premium summons. If all goes well, I'll have a list of rolls to report tomorrow.

And if I get any more Julians after getting two in a row last time I did Premiums, I might just cry.
At least for me Julian seems to be one of the most common gold drops, I've had....over 9-10 followed by the Male Gold Armor x5, then the 4 each of the male wizards.

Since I have so many I'm planning on Mincosting him and using him with Aria and Jerome, I see little sense in using Katie considering my luck with soldiers and that there is almost no way to reduce her cost.

Only thing I really need is silver soldiers they are used for almost everything I need to CC.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

WoW , Boss is coming:eek:
Too bad the Unit You want the most
Her drop rate is low again , still not impossible
Good Luck:D

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thank GOD it worked! I got a MyVanilla Visa Debit card and it WORKED! For those who also want to use prepaid cards in the US to buy gold from Nutaku, this card works very well, though there is a 50 cent charge per transaction, so you might want to add a few dollars extra to the card, just in case. I put $80 on my card and could only use $76 because of all the 50 cent charges from Visa.

Anyways, Premium Summons, here I come! I'll post my results here in a moment. Wish me luck! I might need it...

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank GOD it worked! I got a MyVanilla Visa Debit card and it WORKED! For those who also want to use prepaid cards in the US to buy gold from Nutaku, this card works very well, though there is a 50 cent charge per transaction, so you might want to add a few dollars extra to the card, just in case. I put $80 on my card and could only use $76 because of all the 50 cent charges from Visa.

Anyways, Premium Summons, here I come! I'll post my results here in a moment. Wish me luck! I might need it...
I wish you bad luck. Gotta reverse psychology your luck to get it to work!

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

this item trial atleast seems obtainable compared to the 1200 for a perfect karma 700 just to get her black atleast this one is 700 for perfect form and im not really sure shes worth it to max out to that point
Karma needed 8-15 SCs to perfect. This event takes 30-40 SCs to perfect. You can't just go by total items needed.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay, got my summons and... meh. All the Silvers! But I at least got a few Silvers I didn't have.

SILVERS
2 Dorcas, Giovanni, Elaine, Bernard, Harissa, Christopher, Calliope, Phyllis, 2 Mortimers, Lauren, and Soma

GOLDS
Julian (GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, JULIAN! Why do I have three of you?!), Monica, Kerry (... Really, game?), Cyrus, and Iris.

PLATINUM
Gellius

No blacks. =(

I'll have enough free crystals in two days for one more summon, so I hope that will go well. Had to use a few crystals to increase how many units I can have.

sporc

Reputation score

this item trial atleast seems obtainable compared to the 1200 for a perfect karma 700 just to get her black atleast this one is 700 for perfect form and im not really sure shes worth it to max out to that point
Perfecting karma took 545 stamina when farming the last map, perfecting len takes 861 stamina when farming the last map, she's a lot less obtainable.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Perfecting karma took 545 stamina when farming the last map, perfecting len takes 861 stamina when farming the last map, she's a lot less obtainable.
Then only spend stamina on weekend? I prefer save stamina to demon crystal

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay, time to finally get the next few story missions done. I'm level 55, Daniela and Katie are both CC'd, Leeanne is still level 50, and I just got a bunch of new units.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Karma needed 8-15 SCs to perfect. This event takes 30-40 SCs to perfect. You can't just go by total items needed.
didnt relize this was a thing thx

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

And I just tried to beat both Armor of the Dead and Gatehouse Battle, with both Eth Eternal and VP Games' strats, didn't win. Whelp, only one thing to do; grind more levels for my army. Going to work on getting a Healer CC'd next.

EDIT: Let's make this post a little better. What is the difference between Archers and Pirate units? I just got Monica and Giovanni, wondering if they're worth leveling up and perhaps replacing Soma/Daniela in the long run.

Last edited:

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

EDIT: Let's make this post a little better. What is the difference between Archers and Pirate units? I just got Monica and Giovanni, wondering if they're worth leveling up and perhaps replacing Soma/Daniela in the long run.
Pirates attack slower, have a higher base damage, and have a longer range than archers. Someone that has levelled one will have to confirm if it's worth it or not as my Monica has only been used for demon crystal farming so far. (She gets a sweet gatling gun when we get awakening though, so I need to get around to levelling her if only for that)

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry , but I think that is quite unfortunate
I mean... in 100$ purchase , You will get bonus 50 SC (Total of 150 SC) / 30x summon
Why spend 76$? So close to 100$
For Me , either purchase the 50$ (If short on money) or straight to 100$

So many of same Unit You have there
IMO better to -CR to save some space
I don't think in most case we need 2 same Gold unit anyway
Save Silver , it will usefull in CC.
Though in My case , I got 4 copies of Elaine. Get no other Valkyries
1 for Kerry CC , 3 spare Elaine. Feed 2 Elaine , manage to -2CR her
Save some money , since She give 2,5k exp for herself

Julian is not that bad
And You have multiple copies of him , Try to -2 CR
Or if You can , -3 CR him.
But I can understand the feeling
I to pull Myself Gellius , and I feel like. Uwaaa...... ლ(◉◞౪◟◉ )ლ
It's not because I underestimate him / because Female is better
But honestly because , Liquor is hard to get
I don't know if there is Liquor drop on challenge , I still can't pass War of Magic (haven't try again in last 2 week)
Liquor probably only drop on daily mission(?)
That is what make Me everytime I get male unit I ლ(♛益♛ლ)

Have You buy the EXP and Gold up?
That will help You a lot
Save , then spend 1 Million Gold
I , Myself got 11 Silver out of it (worth 33SC / or 55SC in VERY bad luck)
You might even could pull Platinum / Black
Just maybe , Your luck here:D

And....... today is the day ヾ(o゚ω゚o)ノ゙
In many hour , I will get Bashira:D

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry , but I think that is quite unfortunate
I mean... in 100$ purchase , You will get bonus 50 SC (Total of 150 SC) / 30x summon
Why spend 76$? So close to 100$
For Me , either purchase the 50$ (If short on money) or straight to 100$

So many of same Unit You have there
IMO better to -CR to save some space
I don't think in most case we need 2 same Gold unit anyway
Save Silver , it will usefull in CC.
Though in My case , I got 4 copies of Elaine. Get no other Valkyries
1 for Kerry CC , 3 spare Elaine. Feed 2 Elaine , manage to -2CR her
Save some money , since She give 2,5k exp for herself

Julian is not that bad
And You have multiple copies of him , Try to -2 CR
Or if You can , -3 CR him.
But I can understand the feeling
I to pull Myself Gellius , and I feel like. Uwaaa...... ლ(◉◞౪◟◉ )ლ
It's not because I underestimate him / because Female is better
But honestly because , Liquor is hard to get
I don't know if there is Liquor drop on challenge , I still can't pass War of Magic (haven't try again in last 2 week)
Liquor probably only drop on daily mission(?)
That is what make Me everytime I get male unit I ლ(♛益♛ლ)

Have You buy the EXP and Gold up?
That will help You a lot
Save , then spend 1 Million Gold
I , Myself got 11 Silver out of it (worth 33SC / or 55SC in VERY bad luck)
You might even could pull Platinum / Black
Just maybe , Your luck here:D

And....... today is the day ヾ(o゚ω゚o)ノ゙
In many hour , I will get Bashira:D
Funny you mention Bashira...

A friend of mine just started the game and got her instead of Kerry.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Funny you mention Bashira...

A friend of mine just started the game and got her instead of Kerry.
ALL New player since last MT will get Bashira instead of Kerry in Shrine tutorial
Old Player like us , will get Bashira on shop
That's why She is so cheap , 100 Demon Crystal. Spica herself is 200 DC
New player can get total of 2 Bashira , if they manage to save 100 DC. But I think they can

Feel like , want to make an alternate ID now?:rolleyes:

Pirate is needed in Total War X
In Youtube guide , they use Pirate. I only got Bronze , lol
Haven't touch the map , it need 2 mages 50CC50. I only got Valerie 50cc50
Mehlis still Lv 43. Also , Ninja seems needed.
Probably spend another 10 SC to get her. Since I still save 10SC
20 SC for Black , seems like a deal:D