What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I don't mind if we get a 2 week break after this, I have way too many units to work up currently before we get Awakening to drop on our doorstep but I won't have as many issues if we end up getting Solano's event next considering it drops about everything I'm running short on and is a Star Rush. I'd just really like to stop getting so many Unit Farm events so close together, it seriously hurts the SC stash lol.

As far as Lauren goes....yea I jumped on that temptation... Spica went from 2/5 to 4/5 in this event from farming him and I have 3 copies waiting while I decide to take a shot in the dark at 5% SU chances or hold off and use him for himself as a decent Archer for male only events, seeing JP version getting new 4* requirements tacked on to the story missions and coming with the gimmicks I think I'd be better off preparing for that. Which includes Male/Female Only, Melee Unit Cost x3, and more. Plus you get 0 drops and 1 Heart so you can't let a single monster past you, but if you manage to get the 4* requirement its another free SC.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have 6 lauren, what is your suggestion?
A min cost to next event, my spica is 3/5 I can try max CR

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably use Lauren until 4/5 if You can , though I know it's hard
And then using Christia at the end , Christia +25% chance up right? (CMIIW)

And about Christia , does it also need Lauren?
Or only Christia in Combination?
Either way , 25% is better then 5%?

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You can only use Christia by herself, and yea for the last SU she's 25% vs 5% for using the same unit or a unit with the same skill (in this case Lauren for Spica.)

Considering JP servers literally JUST got the 4* story missions like yesterday, don't count on them hitting Nutaku servers any time soon. Male Only missions are currently just a few Challenge quests and the Wednesday Toast to Men daily as far as I remember.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure if I can call my afk setup for last map an afk setup since it takes so damn long to get the cost to even afk.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol , If You mean by AFK is when killing the BKG
Sure , that is AFK:p

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol , If You mean by AFK is when killing the BKG
Sure , that is AFK:p
He actually dies pretty fast with 2 archers hitting him. :p

Unit placement finishes after the first wave of goblin mages, but that's still like less than half the run left.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He actually dies pretty fast with 2 archers hitting him. :p

Unit placement finishes after the first wave of goblin mages, but that's still like less than half the run left.
I totally forgot to CC'ed Spica/Bashira:eek:
Too focus on Lv Up 3'rd Mage (Cyrus)

Still , the fast I can manage is 70 UP

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=740114&postcount=11150

==============================================================

Anyway.........
Want to have Silver Unit any of it is fine
Do the Rare Summon 3 SC
Then I got this guy........

Damn , if this is My Lucky day
Perhaps I hould have hit the Premium Summon button:p

Last edited:

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm not sure if I can call my afk setup for last map an afk setup since it takes so damn long to get the cost to even afk.

I'm more surprised you can do the run without a single soldier deployed.

Or more importantly without a unit withdrawing.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm more surprised you can do the run without a single soldier deployed.

Or more importantly without a unit withdrawing.
If it makes you feel better, I had an actual afk setup for the previous event last map as well, although technically that setup let 2 units die. :p

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Now, normally I would complain getting another of the same unit this morning, having rolled a familiar gold unit after getting a fifth Sacred Crystal, but rather than getting another freaking Julian, I got a second Monica. Now, knowing that I plan to use her as part of my main team, I immediately combined the two to get a higher skill level and -1 UC. I realize I probably should have waited and CC'd both before doing so, since her skill does evolve to Improved Attack III upon CC, but I mainly wanted that -1 UC. 13 UC feels a little high considering her relative power level compared to archers, but she feels more worthwhile at 12 UC now.

Now for a question. Does lowered UC carry over when I CC a unit? Or did I just waste my second Monica?

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Now for a question. Does lowered UC carry over when I CC a unit? Or did I just waste my second Monica?
Yes it does, no worries. ;)

Bit of a shame about the lost skill up though, her AW Skill is great(requires a maxed Skill before it can be AWed).

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yes it does, no worries. ;)

Bit of a shame about the lost skill up though, her AW Skill is great(requires a maxed Skill before it can be AWed).
Well, I'm getting a bunch of Rainbow Fairies next month on the stamp card, so I can always feed her a bunch of them.

I'm getting the Deluxe stamp card and I think I saw a few on there. Unless I'm thinking of the Legendary stamp card... *checks*

EDIT: Yes, I get 2. And since I plan to spend about $100 per month on Sacred Crystals, I should be getting a more or less constant stream of Rainbow Fairies each month.

Another question; of the following, which healer would be best to CC first? I have Mad Saint Fedora, Iris, Alissa, and Dorca. Alissa and Fedora are currently at 50% Affection while Iris and Dorca are both at 0%. I plan to CC all four at some point (I'm obsessed with unlocking the naughty scenes for every female I get), but which would be most effective early on? My other CC'd units consist of Katie, Leeanne, and Daniella.

Last edited:

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well, I'm getting a bunch of Rainbow Fairies next month on the stamp card, so I can always feed her a bunch of them.

I'm getting the Deluxe stamp card and I think I saw a few on there. Unless I'm thinking of the Legendary stamp card... *checks*
Don't waste Rainbow Fairies on her just yet, Skill AW's in a while and, hopefully, we'll get an Anya Revival Event before it comes, where you'll be able to pick up some copies of Gadoras who has Increase Attack III in his base form. Eat those dragon steaks! :D

Edit: I'd keep going with Alissa and Fedora, you'll definitely want a min-cost Silver healer no matter what, as for Gold ones, it depends on your playing style, I usually don't activate my skills so it's more or less a non-issue who I use, Fedora's not quite as "safe" as Iris though since boosting range is much more niche than boosting healing power. If you like doing maps blindly then I'd suggest you stop working on Fedora for now and raise Iris up.

Since you intend to spend a rather significant amount of money on this game, I'd suggest starting with Alissa and min-cost her early on, you'll get plenty of level 20 copies and those are worth a good amount of XP when paired with three Silver Fairies. Makes it easy to raise her up fast while keeping the costs relatively low for a good healer.

Last edited:

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Don't waste Rainbow Fairies on her just yet, Skill AW's in a while and, hopefully, we'll get an Anya Revival Event before it comes, where you'll be able to pick up some copies of Gadoras who has Increase Attack III in his base form. Eat those dragon steaks! :D

Edit: I'd keep going with Alissa and Fedora, you'll definitely want a min-cost Silver healer no matter what, as for Gold ones, it depends on your playing style, I usually don't activate my skills so it's more or less a non-issue who I use, Fedora's not quite as "safe" as Iris though since boosting range is much more niche than boosting healing power. If you like doing maps blindly then I'd suggest you stop working on Fedora for now and raise Iris up.

Since you intend to spend a rather significant amount of money on this game, I'd suggest starting with Alissa and min-cost her early on, you'll get plenty of level 20 copies and those are worth a good amount of XP when paired with three Silver Fairies. Makes it easy to raise her up fast while keeping the costs relatively low for a good healer.
Then perhaps I should switch from Alissa right now to Dorca. While I have two extra Alissas, I have five extra Dorcas, three of which are level 20. Dorca would be a lot easier to min-cost than Alissa right now.

Also, getting rid of some of those Dorcas will give me more space for new units.

EDIT: As for Golds, I really like both girls for their design and use both interchangably. And while it is true that Iris has the more useful skill, Fedora seems to have an advantage in that her Attack is naturally higher than Iris'. But then, I could be wrong. I'm feeling a little too lazy to check.

Also, another question. If a unit keeps the same skill upon CC, do they keep their skill level or does it still reset? Asking since I notice Alissa and Dorca both come with Improved Heal I and it doesn't upgrade upon CC.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Skills that don't change over CC don't reset, no.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Skills that don't change over CC don't reset, no.
Oh good! So if I min-cost Dorca, I'll also keep whatever Skill Ups I get. That's great news!

So far, other than my various Gold+ copies, I've been keeping a lot of Silver copies. Do you all have a golden rule for how many extras is too many? Like, should I only be keeping two extra and any above that I can safely use to reduce UC?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh good! So if I min-cost Dorca, I'll also keep whatever Skill Ups I get. That's great news!

So far, other than my various Gold+ copies, I've been keeping a lot of Silver copies. Do you all have a golden rule for how many extras is too many? Like, should I only be keeping two extra and any above that I can safely use to reduce UC?
You might want to check

===============================================

Well , I probably one of those idiot who said 1 is too many
In My alternate account that have 2 Bashira (1 from tutorial , 1 from TP) I even -1 CR her
In My main account , I also -CR Kerry
And If I have not give in to temptation to CC'ed Spica sooner
I probably buy her again in TP to -CR her.........

This only for -1CR , since 2'nd 3'rd or Max is way harder
You can keep spare copies of Silver for CC'ing other units

I prefer only have 1 of kind unit to Lv Up

This is why I'm stuck on War of Magic becoz 13 UP Calliope
While I have 3 spare copies of her
I could Lv Up her again from scratch and make her only 12 UP
But... then I have 2 CC'ed Calliope.... Meh........ I'm an idiot...... that is My Golden rule

EDIT: Yes, I get 2. And since I plan to spend about $100 per month on Sacred Crystals, I should be getting a more or less constant stream of Rainbow Fairies each month.

Another question; of the following, which healer would be best to CC first? I have Mad Saint Fedora, Iris, Alissa, and Dorca. Alissa and Fedora are currently at 50% Affection while Iris and Dorca are both at 0%. I plan to CC all four at some point (I'm obsessed with unlocking the naughty scenes for every female I get), but which would be most effective early on? My other CC'd units consist of Katie, Leeanne, and Daniella.
WoW 100$

I used to so hype and wanting to spend 100$ per month for the game
But last 2-3 day , I kinda lost it
Probably only spend another 20$ for next month Legend Stamp
Also , wanting to go to Lv 160 now. 16 Stamina is yummy:p
And then , I'll go back to freemium player:D

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I prefer only have 1 of kind unit to Lv Up

This is why I'm stuck on War of Magic becoz 13 UP Calliope
While I have 3 spare copies of her
I could Lv Up her again from scratch and make her only 12 UP
But... then I have 2 CC'ed Calliope.... Meh........ I'm an idiot...... that is My Golden rule
Why are you always talking about your 13cost Calliope? if you want to CR her, the feed her your spare Calliopes, it doesn't matter if your unit is CC'ed or AW'ed, feed her a 2nd copy and you get your CR.

btw. i keep always at least 3 of every class for CC purpose and if the unit is at max. CR and 4/5 skill i collect it to CC and later AW my other units.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why are you always talking about your 13cost Calliope? if you want to CR her, the feed her your spare Calliopes, it doesn't matter if your unit is CC'ed or AW'ed, feed her a 2nd copy and you get your CR.

btw. i keep always at least 3 of every class for CC purpose and if the unit is at max. CR and 4/5 skill i collect it to CC and later AW my other units.
Really?
Weren't after CC'ed You can't -CR her anymore?
Atleast I think that was I read at wikiaigis....?