What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

There are 4 maps in the Save the Witch event where you could farm some Silver units so it wouldn't be a complete loss, but Cloris was also a reward/potential drop from the final map (meaning you could actually CR/SU the one we get from the Urgent Mission Drill.) Misha is a Silver Valkyrie just like Elaine, but with far better stats and a self-heal skill vs a Defense increase skill, UC is the same, so that 10UC one you saw in the video is a mincost Misha. The Cat-Witch Nenya has one of the better (possibly best) skills for Witches, increased Range and Attack, similar to Spica's Excellent Arrow. I'd have to double check her stats though, but on my JP account I have Nenya 50cc50 and Cloris 50cc55 as my Witches and love the skill Nenya brings to the field, its great on a Witch imo.
OK , I thought that Urgent Mission Drill is the Event
Cloris to get -CR , I really Love to have that.........
Damn You Nutaku , why do You have to make it so Hard and Sparta for us:confused:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey i have this unit in jp ver but i never use her is she worth the trouble of these last 3 maps ? im at 28 atm and can and will get her 4 skill -4 cost so to make her as good as i can atm i slacked off to much and the back to back missions hit me so fast most of my girls are mid 30s or 50s

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hey i have this unit in jp ver but i never use her is she worth the trouble of these last 3 maps ? im at 28 atm and can and will get her 4 skill -4 cost so to make her as good as i can atm i slacked off to much and the back to back missions hit me so fast most of my girls are mid 30s or 50s
Uh...which unit exactly? Solano or the Black Bishop's event in JP Aigis? (I keep forgetting her name...)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just woke up from nap cuz of kanpani girl maintenance..

@Larcx
That map took me 6 try to find myself a good plan and strategy to finaly 3 star.
I think i mention this before i hate to follow video to every single detail on what happen so i just see whats incoming.
1st fail (key): 2 tank not enuff even with saint aw (1/2 stat effect duration which paralyst in this case), if no one tank him he will aoe magic atk which pretty much wipe the party.
2nd-->5th: simply researching what to do and how to fix it until 6th try cleared it.
Even though i failed i still got the soul (item collection event) so all good just no chance on rainbow fairy.
Before someone say overpower unit, note that I'm completely free player in JP aigis as well and i start somewhere on February 2015 so that almost 9 month acc also NO black gacha unit

As for Nenya Xine missing 1 important info, Nenya have faster aspd than Caliope, and we know a faster aspd witch help to slow lock better and higher dps as well :cool:
most ppl favour Nenya way better than Calioppe in JP

Last edited:

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

As for Nenya Xine missing 1 important info, Nenya have faster aspd than Caliope, and we know a faster aspd witch help to slow lock better and higher dps as well :cool:
I actually did not know that, not sure where to find that sort of info since it's not listed on or pages on the JP wiki (unless it was lost in translation due to Google Chrome not being too accurate), but that is definitely good to know.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually did not know that, not sure where to find that sort of info since it's not listed on or pages on the JP wiki (unless it was lost in translation due to Google Chrome not being too accurate), but that is definitely good to know.
ah it was info petite told us in JP forum thread ages ago...
Just now i checked the aspd list in wiki and yes its true

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So when levelling up units would it be better to do Return to Ruins for units below level 40, as it averages more xp per charisma used. And then do Immortal Beast for units over 40, more xp per unit so less gold spent. Or is it simply better to just stick to 1 map?

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So when levelling up units would it be better to do Return to Ruins for units below level 40, as it averages more xp per charisma used. And then do Immortal Beast for units over 40, more xp per unit so less gold spent. Or is it simply better to just stick to 1 map?
I'm too lazy to scroll around for certain maps, so I just spam Immortal Beast, plus the fodder uses less gold over time then using lower level fodder from an earlier story map.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it worth it to get 300 DC for Saki if I already have Hina? Or should I wait for trading post change and hope Chydis comes in it? Best healer at the moment is Iris.

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

3 stared ogre X, anya + healer is really useful here ^_^

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

lv 48

characters around lv 30

i guess i gotta skip this one

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Humm. You might be able to 3* the first and second. Thats at least two scs for free.

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

33 stars in 11 maps. Don't think I will bother with the last one. Back to farming dailies I suppose. Great props to Nutaku and the Aigis devs for finally giving us back to back events. One more and I will start buying gold on a monthly basis again.

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

33 stars in 11 maps. Don't think I will bother with the last one. Back to farming dailies I suppose. Great props to Nutaku and the Aigis devs for finally giving us back to back events. One more and I will start buying gold on a monthly basis again.
If we take another week break for a feature patch like the last time (Awakening) I wouldn't consider that an actual break :p

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If we take another week break for a feature patch like the last time (Awakening) I wouldn't consider that an actual break :p
If we get a week of no events when Awakening hits I know exactly what I'll be doing that week and take it lmao

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Fair point. Even then, we'd have the new 90 stam dailies for orbs, so I'd still count that as content. I guess I should have said back-to-back content weeks.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I assume , from here now on
The difficulty will rise even more
Since there will be Awakening feature
Surely the enemies will get stronger too
Also more Harder Events
So it'll be best to Lv Up Your Units
So You don't cry when that happen

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I assume , from here now on
The difficulty will rise even more
Since there will be Awakening feature
Surely the enemies will get stronger too
Also more Harder Events
So it'll be best to Lv Up Your Units
So You don't cry when that happen
Not really....
There actualy nothing like as difficulty rise until they release a new difficulty lvl...
What i mean here currently we are only up to extreme tier difficulty, the next 1 will be god tier difficulty, but it will not be release until further far in future (this is in general, there always strategy to counter it)
So far there only 2 map, which is higher than god-tier difficulty and both these map is Amon map..

Sorano event actualy stick out soo much that its well known for his hardness, after that is back to the usual again

As for awaken, I'm not sure whether they going to release is this fast as we lacking the silver unit fodder ex: AW archer required archer / archer / pirate
There still no silver pirate / ninja yet

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not necessarily. We're missing a lot easier events as well. I get that English Aigis is in catch up mode, but I sincerely hope we won't continue this trend of skipping events. All it does is encourage players to quit due to the large difficulty spike and inability to partake in events. I get Nutaku wants to catch English Aigis up, but skipping events is not the way.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not really....
There actualy nothing like as difficulty rise until they release a new difficulty lvl...
What i mean here currently we are only up to extreme tier difficulty, the next 1 will be god tier difficulty (this is in general ok, there always strategy to counter it)
So far there only 2 map, which is higher than god-tier difficulty and both these map is Amon map..

Sorano event actualy stick out soo much that its well known for his hardness, after that is back to the usual again
So what Rank is Solano Event?
3'rd Hardest? 4'th? 5'th?