What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

^

Actually that is quite a good strategy , rather than Nasu's video
Nasu's too much withdrawing units
Your's is actually easier to 2 Star it until Your 23 Kill
Untill Akane die from Red onichan that is~
Hopefully I'll make it 3* by tomorrow. :p

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hopefully I'll make it 3* by tomorrow. :p
Just make it as low as possible of rarity
Without Black unit that is and Buff , but I think Buff is quite easy to have too. Since the first 7 Mission is quite easy

For Spica and Bashira , everyone should have them
I mean , Bashira was in TP for 100 DC. Also Spica at TP for 200 DC
That would be more better

Still.... , I already have 32 Star
So I might not really need the guide

But everyone should find Your guide to be very helpfull

Hmm...... farming for Phyllis , stil couldn't get her
I only have 1 copies of her.....

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just make it as low as possible of rarity
Without Black unit that is and Buff , but I think Buff is quite easy to have too. Since the first 7 Mission is quite easy

For Spica and Bashira , everyone should have them
I mean , Bashira was in TP for 100 DC. Also Spica at TP for 200 DC
That would be more better

Still.... , I already have 32 Star
So I might not really need the guide

But everyone should find Your guide to be very helpfull

Hmm...... farming for Phyllis , stil couldn't get her
I only have 1 copies of her.....
You NEED this guide, for that 1 sc! :p

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Interesting strategy, Rawr. Akane was obviously the mvp, impressive performance.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Interesting strategy, Rawr. Akane was obviously the mvp, impressive performance.
She was supposed to take 1 whole hit, then I realized that only happens with prince buff up. :p

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gonna give your strategy a whirl Rawr once I get my Bashira up and running. I don't have a Karma, but I do have all the buffs up. Hopefully that'll give me enough to counter the fact Karma can tank for 13 seconds.

Edit: Maybe with an extra heavy armor or two more in my arsenal it could work, 1 maxed gold heavy armor is not enough to slow the ogres down for the witches to kill them.

Last edited:

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Latest reference video toward 3* for Flame Beast X. Gotta spend my resources on other games before I make more attempts at improving it, but these units are MUCH more accessible to unlucky/free players.

Next attempt will be replacing samurai and bernard with Cecily, and some other unit to attempt to stop the black armors next to my witches.

Might also work on replacing the gold valkyrie with a different unit since she's no longer obtainable by free players.
Really showing karma best feature as boss tanker ^_^ thanks to your video I didn't use 7 crystal to 3 star the last map :D:D

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah , not really worth it , I'm satisfied enough with 32 Star
I'm still looking for 2-3 Phyliss , 1-2 Daniela and Elaine as much as I can

Still , Your guide is great
Wish You make it 2-3 days earlier~

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

um... um.... um...
I 3 star myself on all map with blind run and no black / platinum gacha unit.
Just pure event unit (they not even max lvl due i quit for sometime *2 months?*)

well there plenty tryout but thats the fun for me :D is to be able complete the map with my own way and my own party :cool:

Edit: Ok i'm being complete idiot, i forgot this acc have thetis and sybila and i totaly forgot to use them >.<

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I should just stop wasting my stamina honestly. There's nothing I can do to slow down that horde of black ogres enough to get my damage dealers to take them out. I'd love that extra rainbow spirit, but I'll take 34/36 stars.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oops, wrong topic.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I should just stop wasting my stamina honestly. There's nothing I can do to slow down that horde of black ogres enough to get my damage dealers to take them out. I'd love that extra rainbow spirit, but I'll take 34/36 stars.
Huh??:confused:

Were not the condition on getting Spirit of Rainbow and the other just clear the mission?
I think it did not mention that it must be 3 Star Cleared.......

Though I can be wrong , since this is My first Star Rush Event~

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think I overreacted slightly. I failed to break even with the Lich in Crossroads X So I CCed and pumped up Liana. This might have been overkill, and the exp wouldve suited other units better / they would have been more useful in the future than one superpowered healer. Nanaly for example.
Opinions?

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm at 32* myself but I think I'll drop from the event and use the char/stam to further upgrade my units.
My missing stars are at Ogre X (currently 2*) and Flame Beast X (0*, never tried it) and, with my current setup:
1- At Ogre X I can't kill the 1st black ogre. To follow the guide I would need much higher lvl Karma and Rowana and that won't happen anytime soon.
2- Following that 3* map clear I think I could easily get 1*, probably 2* if I don't screw up with retreats, but getting 3* would be near impossible. Since I'm not 100% sure I can get the SC I won't even bother to waste resources on it.

32* gets me what I want and I find that silver farming would be a waste in this event, even though I really need a lot of soldiers 10% at 50 char seems too much...

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I overreacted slightly. I failed to break even with the Lich in Crossroads X So I CCed and pumped up Liana. This might have been overkill, and the exp wouldve suited other units better / they would have been more useful in the future than one superpowered healer. Nanaly for example.
Opinions?
Well for Liana I think 50cc50 already great enough
Mine still at 50cc40 , and I think her heal attack already at 440 , it's not even 100% affection

Liana will be usefull on future
There will be monster who can stun
She can heal status , though only when skill is active

But in this Event , 50cc80 is a bit Overkill

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

um... um.... um...
I 3 star myself on all map with blind run and no black / platinum gacha unit.
Just pure event unit (they not even max lvl due i quit for sometime *2 months?*)

well there plenty tryout but thats the fun for me :D is to be able complete the map with my own way and my own party :cool:

Edit: Ok i'm being complete idiot, i forgot this acc have thetis and sybila and i totaly forgot to use them >.<
You're too much of a pro then if you 3*ed Flame Beast X and Crossroads X blind on your first try. Maybe you should be the one making videos. :p

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're too much of a pro then if you 3*ed Flame Beast X and Crossroads X blind on your first try. Maybe you should be the one making videos. :p
It's not really a blind try
If he also play JP Aigis
If not , well he is a Pro allright

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh??:confused:

Were not the condition on getting Spirit of Rainbow and the other just clear the mission?
I think it did not mention that it must be 3 Star Cleared.......

Though I can be wrong , since this is My first Star Rush Event~
You might be right. I guess I got worked up in that extra SC and connected the rainbow spirit to that.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I finally got my challenge maps up to Phalanx 2, though I haven't beaten it yet since my army, oddly, isn't strong enough. But I can easily beat the mission one lower than it; Backwater Camp 2. And I have been getting some nice affection items and, most importantly, Spirits of Platinum from it. So far, I have three, but I have a bunch of Platinum units, so I thought I'd ask for advice before I use them. I know I want to evolve Lyla to get rid of some of my Silver Bandits, so she'll be first. I also know that Bashira is really good, so I want to evolve her too, but the third... I'm not sure.

My choices are Dahlia, Cypria, Victoria, Gellius, Marius, and Lynn. I honestly don't know which would be best to do, though I suspect Cypria would be worthwhile. Which do you all think is best of those choices?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I finally got my challenge maps up to Phalanx 2, though I haven't beaten it yet since my army, oddly, isn't strong enough. But I can easily beat the mission one lower than it; Backwater Camp 2.
3 CCed witches and prince should be enough to clear Phalanx 2, might need a healer too depending on how strong your witches are. If you have REALLY strong witches, you just need 3 witches and no prince.

Otherwise you have to rely on princess units, or rogue assassination.

My choices are Dahlia, Cypria, Victoria, Gellius, Marius, and Lynn. I honestly don't know which would be best to do, though I suspect Cypria would be worthwhile. Which do you all think is best of those choices?
The only thing I can tell you, is Cypria would be the WORST choice. More often than not, I find myself using a min cost Cecily instead. If you have enough Cyprias to min cc her on the other hand...

I would need to know all of your cced units to be able to tell you what you need though.