What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I have 2 Nanaly. I got both when I rolled for a silver healer when I wanted to CC Lianna. But they are totally underleveled.
As long as her skill is active, even a 40ish Sophie is murderous. Seriously broken unit with 1.6k hp 650 atk 265def and 30 mr at lvl 41. Might try her at a spawnpoint and withdraw her when skill runs out. I am going for 3* Crossroads and 2* oni for now.
Edit: How... Original. Fallen Angel Sophie has 666 attack at level 50

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@12TonWeight

Sophie is indeed broken
But only when her skill is active
And that is only for 15 sec , except You use Rainbow Fairies
In WikiAigis , there is someone who have her at 5/10 skill
He said that , using 7 SC buff. Her ATK goes to 1500+:eek:
lol , really broken.......

Hmm , I still think it's better to use Nanaly instead
Farm for Daniela at Graveyard to CC her if You didn't have material to CC her

How many Star so far You got anyway?
I'm quite satisfy with 34 Star anyway
I'd rather farm for Silver Units

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I simply CCed Sophie and placed her last and on the bottom lane in crossroads. She made tanking that lich look pathetically easy with lianna healing her. That was almost sad. Made the second healer redundant and Cyrus was able to simply light everything up like christmas trees.
AAnd 2 star Oni. Fuck this, thats enough.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit: How... Original. Fallen Angel Sophie has 666 attack at level 50
Fyi, Sophie has exactly 1k attack at CC80. Making her the first and still one of the few units to break 4 digit attack raw without buffs.

In WikiAigis , there is someone who have her at 5/10 skill
He said that , using 7 SC buff. Her ATK goes to 1500+
Good news to the stat whores, her AW skill doubles her attack and defense and magic defense stats at the cost of a longer cool down. With passive AW attack boosts, you can flat break 3k attack during skill activation without any buffs outside of Prince's at AW80~99.

---
So how is EN liking Sorano? Anyone managed 3 stars all the maps without buffs/blacks yet? (Especially the last one)

For reference, there's one player who 3 starred the last map with gold or below rarity, and the player base's response to that was 'not reproduce-able.' It was hilarious because that guy had some doubles and mostly min-cost gold units.

For those who enjoys a challenge, the next 'difficult map' about as hard as Sorano is Hores. I am just not sure whether EN will get awakening before or afterwards.

Attackle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This strategy probably will work with other mage instead of Odette, however Chydis + Iris as healers required instead of Iris + Arissa. I don't have another freemium mage (another Valerie or Cyrus) so I can't check it.

Last edited:

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So how is EN liking Sorano? Anyone managed 3 stars all the maps without buffs/blacks yet? (Especially the last one)
Hey Draa. Without Buffs, yes. Without Blacks, unfortunately no, needed to use Karma, not to mention not having enough of the right Golds to even form a complete team for a Gold and below Challenge Run. Well, maybe that will be corrected in the future.

Anyways, I did thoroughly enjoy the event and coming up with strategies that did work, and I'm looking forward to Hores. Although, I'm not certain when we'll get Awakening either, we still need to go back and cover Yurina and Charlotte as well.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

---

For reference, there's one player who 3 starred the last map with gold or below rarity, and the player base's response to that was 'not reproduce-able.' It was hilarious because that guy had some doubles and mostly min-cost gold units.

For those who enjoys a challenge, the next 'difficult map' about as hard as Sorano is Hores. I am just not sure whether EN will get awakening before or afterwards.
We haven't had any gold rushes at all, so I kinda have doubts as to whether any free players has a single max CRed gold unit to even attempt something like that. Also, we're still missing a lot of units because they're "too loli" for our version and Nutaku won't even add them without their scenes.

I'm assuming what you mean by no blacks includes no units like Karma, or Saki from demon crystals. In that case, I doubt anyone has done it without at least the protection buff. I don't think we even have a ninja available on our version below plat, unless one's been added recently.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey Draa. Without Buffs, yes. Without Blacks, unfortunately no, needed to use Karma, not too mention not having enough of the right Golds to even form a complete team for a Gold and below Challenge Run. Well, maybe that will be corrected in the future.
Request for Gold Rush from the devs, 7 gold rarity + 1 platinum rarity unit is nothing to scoff at.

Anyways, I did thoroughly enjoy the event and coming up with strategies that did work, and I'm looking forward to Hores. Although, I'm not certain when we'll get Awakening either, we still need to go back and cover Yurina and Charlotte as well.
Hores was good, you can definitely look forward to it and enjoy it. In fact, forget Charlotte if you can get Hores. Hores after AW skill only loses to Sarbine (Gacha plat) and Sybella in terms of ranged magical single targetted damage.

Yurina is solid 2 blocker unit at high level. But she's slow in terms of growth and usage. Those have Shizuka should just ignore Yurina.

We haven't had any gold rushes at all, so I kinda have doubts as to whether any free players has a single max CRed gold unit to even attempt something like that. Also, we're still missing a lot of units because they're "too loli" for our version and Nutaku won't even add them without their scenes.
I saw some of the redraws, I feel sorry for you guys ._.

I'm assuming what you mean by no blacks includes no units like Karma, or Saki from demon crystals. In that case, I doubt anyone has done it without at least the protection buff. I don't think we even have a ninja available on our version below plat, unless one's been added recently.
That is correct. Shame, plat or below last Sorano map was the first video I took on nico. But you guys don't have Hien who's an amazing manly ninja. (with attack up too) Missing units hurts, but it at least you guys have the (post-patch) shop buffs cheap and useful.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I saw some of the redraws, I feel sorry for you guys ._.
I'm guessing you mean redraws for other games, because Aigis just doesn't get the units. We're getting closer and closer to a whole year since launch and still no Nenya or Misha.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have 32 Stars and have not even touched flame beast x. Not worth it, imho.I have maxed out Solano, and that is what counts.
Also, I still have shittons of leveling to catch up to. 2 Nanalys to CC, not yet sure if I want to 30CC one of them and feed her to the other. Decisions, decisions...

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nenya or Misha.
I heard about Misha, just missing her screw you guys out of a very good early game valkyrie unit. Nenya otoh is ignorable, Calliope does her job just as well, and Chloris better.

In terms of range extend part of the skill, if you actually use Nenya, you will realize it's kinda unnessary unless the situation calls for it (that extra bit of range is needed, since even at SLv5, it's just x1.2 range)

Also, I still have shittons of leveling to catch up to. 2 Nanalys to CC, not yet sure if I want to 30CC one of them and feed her to the other. Decisions, decisions...
Never found a need for more than one unit later in the game (though I used to ran with 2 knees), but Nanaly might be one of the few units you might want to try to have double. (Cause double burst)

I use Spika + Nanaly and never needed another archer. Since Spika + Nanaly frankly > Nanaly x2. Spika's always been a monster in performance, post AW skill she's like a super witch, pre-AW skill she's just so good at covering for Nanaly while her skill is on cd.

otoh, 3 archers is doable, so Spika + 2x Nanaly works, but I would just raise some other black if available.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nine Flame Beast runs in a row and absolutely nothing to show for it. Not a single drop from any of them.

All I want is a Harissa...

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I heard about Misha, just missing her screw you guys out of a very good early game valkyrie unit. Nenya otoh is ignorable, Calliope does her job just as well, and Chloris better.

In terms of range extend part of the skill, if you actually use Nenya, you will realize it's kinda unnessary unless the situation calls for it (that extra bit of range is needed, since even at SLv5, it's just x1.2 range)
I've heard Nenya is necessary for War of Magic unless you have Belinda though unless you wanna burn sc on buffs. There's also Pales who we still don't have, so only option for mage is Valerie or Cyrus from demon crystal. As for Cloris, she does things fine, but she's not in gacha as far as I know, so it's impossible to cost reduce her since we never had an actual event for her.

It takes me a while to remember all the units we're missing though since I've only heard we're missing then. No DMM experience to know which we're actually missing. :p

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've heard Nenya is necessary for War of Magic unless you have Belinda though unless you wanna burn sc on buffs. There's also Pales who we still don't have, so only option for mage is Valerie or Cyrus from demon crystal. As for Cloris, she does things fine, but she's not in gacha as far as I know, so it's impossible to cost reduce her since we never had an actual event for her.

It takes me a while to remember all the units we're missing though since I've only heard we're missing then. No DMM experience to know which we're actually missing. :p
I don't know about Nenya being necessary for War of Magic, unless we're talking 3* clear instead of a 2* clear. But yea, we're missing Nenya and Misha I know off the top of my head. Pales I don't believe was in the JP version at the start, I read somewhere she wasn't added until the Desert Kingdom missions were added. Other than Charlotte and Yurina, I believe they're the only event units we don't have (following JP/DMM's server.) Bella and Claire (Gold Archers) from the first Gold Rush, and Hien (Bella was also in the second GR) from the second Gold Rush. So a total of about...7 units we're missing on Nutaku that JP/DMM server had by Solano's event, 8 if Pales was in the JP/DMM version before Desert Kingdom.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know about Nenya being necessary for War of Magic, unless we're talking 3* clear instead of a 2* clear. But yea, we're missing Nenya and Misha I know off the top of my head. Pales I don't believe was in the JP version at the start, I read somewhere she wasn't added until the Desert Kingdom missions were added. Other than Charlotte and Yurina, I believe they're the only event units we don't have (following JP/DMM's server.) Bella and Claire (Gold Archers) from the first Gold Rush, and Hien (Bella was also in the second GR) from the second Gold Rush. So a total of about...7 units we're missing on Nutaku that JP/DMM server had by Solano's event, 8 if Pales was in the JP/DMM version before Desert Kingdom.
What's your strategy for war of magic without a range increasing witch or sc buffs then? o_O

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

:eek: Aigis-sama was drunk tonight apparently....I literally was could not believe my eyes. Set out to get Yuyu, and ended up with two new blacks and a several other units I didn't have.

Rolls in order
Mehlis
Valerie
**Berna
Giovanni
**Olivie
Daniela
Sanosuke
Cuterie (there's my gold rouge xD)
Cyrus
Mortimer
Leeanna
------Decided to get some more crystals cause Aigis-sama was being nice
Yuyu
Elaine
Julian (yep got him min-costed CC60 3/5 today, so more awakening fodder)
Robert
Kojuro
Soma
Lilia (stragley the only platinum)

Rolled the last six to activate the deluxe card next week.

I've finished 3 staring all the maps, decide to use buffs to do it though. The last map was giving me issues, due to lack of unit cost and those archers at the beginning were tearing into my lines.

I've become fond of spirit rescue E with Cellia in the party, get alot more out of it than I seem to with Low Cost Battle and I don't really need gifts anymore, beyond the new girls, most of my units are at max affection, that and rainbow fairies are super useful.

On lacking Nenya I think the biggest down side on not having her would being able to break past War of Magic her range increase would be useful there.

Course if Yuyu might be able to help as well but it didn't seem like the gold boost was working particularly well maybe cause we have so many units now compared to earlier in the game. I normally see the gold spotlight unit rather quickly.

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What's your strategy for war of magic without a range increasing witch or sc buffs then? o_O
On Nutaku we're pretty much screwed if we weren't around for Belinda's event, its SC buffs for ranged damage (+5UP if needed) or you don't clear it. With the way Witches prioritize targets on Nutaku vs DMM, that's also a big difference. But as Draa mentioned earlier, at 5/5 skill for Nenya she only gets 1.2x range increase which I'm not sure is enough of an increase to make it possible to actually clear. (My DMM account isn't quite up to War of Magic yet, but I'll take a few cracks at it when I do, currently on Phalanx2 and need to clear Dwarf Battle still and get a 3rd Witch leveled.) Another difference between Nutaku and DMM, Nenya and Calliope are cheaper on DMM at 9UP (mincost) vs 10UP (mincost) after CC on Nutaku, which may determine a win or loss as timing can be a huge issue.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On Nutaku we're pretty much screwed if we weren't around for Belinda's event, its SC buffs for ranged damage (+5UP if needed) or you don't clear it. With the way Witches prioritize targets on Nutaku vs DMM, that's also a big difference. But as Draa mentioned earlier, at 5/5 skill for Nenya she only gets 1.2x range increase which I'm not sure is enough of an increase to make it possible to actually clear. (My DMM account isn't quite up to War of Magic yet, but I'll take a few cracks at it when I do, currently on Phalanx2 and need to clear Dwarf Battle still and get a 3rd Witch leveled.) Another difference between Nutaku and DMM, Nenya and Calliope are cheaper on DMM at 9UP (mincost) vs 10UP (mincost) after CC on Nutaku, which may determine a win or loss as timing can be a huge issue.
I could've sworn someone said that she also attacks faster than Calliope. It's possible I just remember wrong though.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Reposting, but reminder that I needed 50CC70 5/5 Belinda (-2 instead of -3 but eh), two mincost Calliope (one CC'd, one un-CC'd), and the +5 UC and +30% ranged buff to 3* WoM.

I'm not sure having Nenya would've helped or made a difference.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Reposting, but reminder that I needed 50CC70 5/5 Belinda (-2 instead of -3 but eh), two mincost Calliope (one CC'd, one un-CC'd), and the +5 UC and +30% ranged buff to 3* WoM.

I'm not sure having Nenya would've helped or made a difference.

We're talking about 2* not 3*.

Speaking of which, what map are you stuck on now anyway? Still D&G 1?