What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I'm shocked. A farming event that I can actually take part in. Though, of course, the only Silver I want is only on maps 4 and 5, which I don't know if I can beat yet. First three are easy enough, though...

Again, I doubt I'll be able to min-max Charlotte, but I can try.

To anyone who's beaten the five maps, would you say this event is easier or harder than Lynn's farming event from a few weeks ago?
It's quite biased
Since everyone unit and team is different
But I think , this definitely easier than Solano or Lynn's Event

I think even the X map (5'th) is easy peasy (Main Account)

Also I switch to My alternative account which is Lv 100 Prince (The one cursed with HA , there is Deine,Gellius,Garret)
I done well to 4'th Map , regen for 5'th
I probably will find the 5'th one quite medlesome
Since , there is no Kerry. It got Bashira instead

And another account of Lv 122 Prince
5'th map is somewhat tricky , I lack of 3'rd Healer CC'ed
If I'm not carefull , Lich will wrecked My team. So need to be really extra carefull
It all becoz I messed up on priorities~

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So 1* the last map. Tabbed out and when I came back Charlotte was almost at the main road bit, so the unit a dropped to defend her took healing away from Sybilla who was tanking the Lich. That will teach me for tabbing out of the game.

Did get Charlotte as a drop though so it wasn't a complete waste of 7 sta. Just need to wait for sta to regen to get my SC.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Map 4 is easier than Castle Retake.

Map 5 is a doozy and the Lich King will probably wreck you if you can't hold out against the initial rush (like I almost failed at).
I am never going to live down my inability to beat Castle Retake, am I?

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I am never going to live down my inability to beat Castle Retake, am I?
Probably not, much like my inability to deal with ignorance. I seriously expect Idiocracy to make a real live "performance" as the new way of life before the end of my time, with the exception of someone with a brain to pop up and fix it of course.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can probably 1* the last map, if your sig ist still somewhat up to date. You have nothing to keep whatever tanks the Lich alive. I see no way what so ever for you to kill it. my first attempt was only 2* because my weakest healer got distracted and missed a single heal, so you can guess how annoying it can get.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm shocked. A farming event that I can actually take part in. Though, of course, the only Silver I want is only on maps 4 and 5, which I don't know if I can beat yet. First three are easy enough, though...

Again, I doubt I'll be able to min-max Charlotte, but I can try.

To anyone who's beaten the five maps, would you say this event is easier or harder than Lynn's farming event from a few weeks ago?
My team is pretty fucking weak (I couldn't get past the 4th stage on last event) and I just beat 4 maps on this event easily, so I'm pretty sure you can do it. Haven't attempted the 5th stage and I don't plan on even trying.

Also I feel like Charlotte's drop rate is much higher than Lynn's was, I've already gotten 4 of her.

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Also I feel like Charlotte's drop rate is much higher than Lynn's was, I've already gotten 4 of her.
Really? Between two accounts I've run maps 1-4, 2x(map1), 2x(map2), 3x(map3) and 1x(map4) and have seen a total of 0 Charlottes. Also, no guaranteed drops this time around makes me sad, but I mostly want Pallis and Calliopes for CC/AW materials so I'm ok with that. But its always been my luck to have bad luck on drops, think I've just accepted that already....heh.

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

On the last map, is there a reasonable non-event unit to block charlotte?
I can eventually kill everything, but it takes healers away from whoever's blocking lich which results in being decimated after all the other enemies are dead >_>

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

On the last map, is there a reasonable non-event unit to block charlotte?
I can eventually kill everything, but it takes healers away from whoever's blocking lich which results in being decimated after all the other enemies are dead >_>
I've used 1 silver bandit and 1 silver valkyrie to kill her at furthest left point at DMM revival. Pretty much anything with high att/hp will work.

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Its probably just a change from the DMM version, but the second map drops an Elaine lancer, not whoever that other one is in the guide. I was all 'hey, new lancer! Cool!' and then, disappointed. Still, good for CC'ing or Awakening later, but I figured I'd just drop a note for accuracy sake.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really? Between two accounts I've run maps 1-4, 2x(map1), 2x(map2), 3x(map3) and 1x(map4) and have seen a total of 0 Charlottes. Also, no guaranteed drops this time around makes me sad, but I mostly want Pallis and Calliopes for CC/AW materials so I'm ok with that. But its always been my luck to have bad luck on drops, think I've just accepted that already....heh.
3 from map 2, 1 from map 3.

I want to know what the final slot is on map 2

Since someone said that it isn't going to be Mischa.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

>let's try my shitty luck since I got 5 SC

well hello there :D wish she could block 2 units unless Princesses are OP and 1 is enough for her... yes/no?

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That (?) is Elaine
Surprise?:rolleyes:

Anyyywaayyyyyy
Really enjoy using this new toy (unit):p
I use Solano to replace Calliope on Phalanx2
And when her skill is active.... Burn Baby Burn!!!!!!!!:D

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyyywaayyyyyy
Really enjoy using this new toy (unit):p
I use Solano to replace Calliope on Phalanx2
And when her skill is active.... Burn Baby Burn!!!!!!!!:D
I'm so jelly >.<

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

3 from map 2, 1 from map 3.

I want to know what the final slot is on map 2

Since someone said that it isn't going to be Mischa.
Like what Larcx said, thats Elaine. Don't expect to see Misha (the other silver lancer you mentioned) on Nutaku server. She's a loli and thanks goes to Visa or whoever Nutaku is using as a payment option for the loli ban. Though I am definitely looking forward to the 'exclusive' characters mentioned in Lafate's post a page back.

Main Account still has 0 drops from maps3 or 4 lol.... Friend's account has 0 drops from map4 as well....guess I have to thank my new horde of Phyllis, Daniela and Leeanne's from Solano's event heh.

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I liked this event, simply, quick and to the point.
Gonna take awhile to CR/SR her but at least it's faster then last event.
I actually struggled on the X maps from last event. Good to see that the difficulty got throtteled back a bit before AW finally comes out.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After one day in this event I already got more out of it than I got from the whole other event.

So yeah I like this one a lot more too :)

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

>let's try my shitty luck since I got 5 SC

well hello there :D wish she could block 2 units unless Princesses are OP and 1 is enough for her... yes/no?
Its really not needed to block 2 units, princesses in general are really strong duelists, with a magic attack (bypasses defense). Sherry is an offensive type which is great, mine maxed sits at 1302 attack with her skill being used which is a very decent number only downside is she's not black so you have to wait about 30 seconds for it.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So , alternatively of Solano's use

In 3'rd Map , the Prince is top right
Solano just beside him , waiting for her skill is active
It's overkill:D Well You do not need her , but really.....
It's awesome:p

In Map 4 , just beside the duelist (Either Kerry / Princess)
Watch those sekeleton burn to crisp:p

In map 5 , after the situation is right
Replace Calliope with Solano , and see the brutality.....

She is really... awesome
I think I will CC'ed Len , since all unit to CC'ed Len is farm able now
And it will give 20% cooldown too
Phalanx2 will not be so boring anymore:p

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have no idea, but this event is somehow rather easy compared to last 3/4. I already forgot when the last time i used my main team to clear the event. Slightly off guard in the 5th map but Aria managed to hold on until i deployed a healer.