What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Tell Me more about this 3 Star Crystal please.....
Like , how many % of its drop
When use , how many does it replenish?
1 Stamina only? / 50 Charisma only?
Or it replenish both 1 Stamina and 50 Charisma
It's like 3 staring any other map in the game. You get an SC for it, one time.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's like 3 staring any other map in the game. You get an SC for it, one time.
:(
Thought 3StarCrystal is an item drop
He should have say SC instead:confused:
Damn Pallis didn't drop anymore.....
OTOH I have Charlotte 3 time from 3 run

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Honestly that is your own fault, you have a lot of premium units and you waste your SC on more premium gacha, if you use it on charisma and stamina refills you could power lvl your units and be ready for the next events.
I refuse to take fault for a fault in the game where I'm supposed to do something that the game DOESN'T TELL ME. That's like blaming someone for being unable to beat Final Fantasy VII because they don't have the Ultima Weapon, which the game doesn't even tell you EXISTS. You just have to wander around until you freaking find it. Or Knights of the Round. Again, the game doesn't tell you it exists, it just expects you to wander around until you fucking find it. It doesn't tell you to breed that Golden Chocobo, it just expects you to have done so without needing to say a fucking thing.

Your reasoning is flawed.

This might be a little disappointing, but many revival events only occur on the weekends and are normally concurrent with another event, there are exceptions of course. Just something you may want to know about since it may lead to your attention being split between getting (or upgrading) the unit from the new event or going for the unit from the revival event.

However, there is some good news since you haven't even done those event maps, you'll be able to obtain some 3-star Sacred Crystals you can use for Charisma and Stamina refills to more effectively farm the new or revival event as you desire.
That's fine with me. I'm just getting sick and tired of back to back events that expect me to just waste all my Charisma and Stamina on and not let me do things like level up my units. I don't even get any basic units from the current one; just a bunch of affection items for guys, an army of Valeries, and the occasional Charlotte. And it uses up so much Charisma and Stamina that I can barely do anything else. Every normal event back to back is essentially telling me to fuck off and let the big boys play. Which I would be fine with if the events weren't in a constant string of event after event after event.

You all do realize that if this keeps up and we do catch up to JP Aigis that we'll be having no events for lengthy periods, right? They need to slow down or we're going to run out of events and then what're you all going to do? Sit there for a month or two with nothing to do? Quit the game and let all your time and money go to waste? Events are no longer EVENTS if they NEVER STOP HAPPENING.

Maybe instead of asking for event after event, you guys should be asking for CONTENT UPDATES. New story maps, new dailies, new challenges, new units that are always available and not just for a week at a time. Isn't this what perpetual games do? They grow and add content? Maybe you all should be asking for that rather than demanding the next event be immediately available...

Last edited:

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I refuse to take fault for a fault in the game where I'm supposed to do something that the game DOESN'T TELL ME. That's like blaming someone for being unable to beat Final Fantasy VII because they don't have the Ultima Weapon, which the game doesn't even tell you EXISTS. You just have to wander around until you freaking find it. Or Knights of the Round. Again, the game doesn't tell you it exists, it just expects you to wander around until you fucking find it. It doesn't tell you to breed that Golden Chocobo, it just expects you to have done so without needing to say a fucking thing.

There are games out there that DO tell you everything, and its pretty boring in my honest opinion. FFXIV comes to mind as an example, the game literally holds your hand through the entire storyline and then expects you to remember what you learned through storyline, which isn't much, they fucking tell you where the next NPC is at and the NPCs during battle TELL YOU of incoming "mechanics" and yet people still manage to fail miserably at it. Half of the game's fights are scripted, learn the dance and you should never fail, but.....people still fail. But then there's games like FFXI (a dying game mind you as its 15 years old) that tells you absolutely nothing and expects you to know everything or do your own research. I personally played it for nearly a decade myself and saw a mix of players, those who researched their shit and did well, and those who didn't and got carried or bitched and complained until they quit and found a game that carried them through everything, or told them every single step to take to complete it.

All that said, I'm not going to tell you what to do, and I'm not going to care if you want to play this game in your own way, that's kind of the way it was designed. However, should you ask my honest opinion, I would have to agree with Sisulart and say you should probably spend some SC on leveling your units instead of spamming them in gacha (I would have just worded it differently.) Variety and a mass amount of units is nice, but without being leveled and having their affection worked on, they're about as useful as the Iron and Bronze fodder units.

Sorry if it sounds harsh, but its an honest opinion, and because its an opinion, you can choose to ignore it if you will. I also don't believe his reasoning is flawed, as that seems to be exactly how a majority of Eastern games seem to be designed from my the ones I've played in the past. Just don't get mad about it because I won't bother responding if you do.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Every time I have gone onto DMM to look at aigis they have multiple events at the same time running. Even with back-to-back events if we don't have multiple events at the same time we will likely just fall further behind. You also don't need to do the current event, you could skip it and level up your team, and then complete all of the maps in the next event.

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So the game doesn't tell you how to level units up, or CR, or Skill up, or even how to CC, does that mean you don't do any of those? :rolleyes:

That's fine with me. I'm just getting sick and tired of back to back events that expect me to just waste all my Charisma and Stamina on and not let me do things like level up my units. I don't even get any basic units from the current one; just a bunch of affection items for guys, an army of Valeries, and the occasional Charlotte. And it uses up so much Charisma and Stamina that I can barely do anything else. Every normal event back to back is essentially telling me to fuck off and let the big boys play. Which I would be fine with if the events weren't in a constant string of event after event after event.

You all do realize that if this keeps up and we do catch up to JP Aigis that we'll be having no events for lengthy periods, right? They need to slow down or we're going to run out of events and then what're you all going to do? Sit there for a month or two with nothing to do? Quit the game and let all your time and money go to waste? Events are no longer EVENTS if they NEVER STOP HAPPENING.

Maybe instead of asking for event after event, you guys should be asking for CONTENT UPDATES. New story maps, new dailies, new challenges, new units that are always available and not just for a week at a time. Isn't this what perpetual games do? They grow and add content? Maybe you all should be asking for that rather than demanding the next event be immediately available...
Funny thing here is that we can't get actual content update because the Events are too slow, for example: Some Silvers that appear as completion rewards for desert maps are still missing.

Events are back to back on the Japanese version and they just suddenly dump content updates on us, so it's not even being that greedy to hope for both on the English version.

You want to play the game your way and that's fine, but complaining that the way you play doesn't let you complete Events and such as well as someone who plays more optimally? That's just silly.

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

JP Aigis has back to back main events too, and usually multiple other events running at the same time. We likely won't catch up to JP at the current rate, period. To put it in perspective, we've been getting events for over eight months, and we've not even passed the point JP was at after they'd been getting events for six months, and we've even skipped some.

Probably the best thing you can do is ration your time. On the EN version we have the luxury of knowing which units are good and which will just be replaced later. Charlotte is one that will be replaced relatively soon by a better unit, so if you need to level up units it's probably in your best interest to just grab a couple Charlottes and silvers that you need and go back to levelling and doing dailies.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All people are saying is that you should have spent less time gambling and more time using your SC on generating experience via charisma and stamina. With the units in your signature you should be easily clearing these events.

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Run out of events? You do realize that the JP server has had a total of almost , not including 1.5x drop events + revival events. A few of those events are also a month long (Subjugation.) JP Aigis has been around since at least November/December 2013, and I base that on their first event's start date. If we're going to compare JP to Nutaku Aigis, Nutaku is a good 3-6 months BEHIND where JP Aigis was at our current event count, and as someone mentioned, we've even skipped events the JP server had.

As far as Challenges go, the Kaite and Cloris challenges are the exact same even on JP server. The Challenge maps for affection items... I'm not 100% sure off top of my head, but there's a total of about 50~ Challenge maps and if you're having problems with these events then I'm almost positive you haven't cleared War of Magic yet.

The new story maps are coming, but again, since we're way behind where the JP server was at this point in events, we're not there yet, the same can be said about Awakening. However, on the note of Awakening, if you can't clear these event maps, don't bother looking into Awakening yet as you'll need a good line up of well trained units to even get the materials to Awaken units, not to mention the CC'd Silvers/Non-CC'd Golds as well.

Any game I have ever played that has had a gacha/summoning and event type of play, has limited time event units. So that's not going to change, its also the way the devs make money off their game, to take advantage of players that have a serious need/want to have a certain unit, or have all units, and make them spend money to get it. Judging by some of your more recent comments, I'm not sure if this type of game is for you.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After browsing trough all these wall of text (nah I'm not bothering reading all complain letter, they all can go to trash bin)

1st part i see: the game doesn't explain
A: did you read the manual... its in the tab "How to play"
Or are you grade schooler need to be told every single step -.-

2nd: premium summon
A: no one said you must do premium summon, at least be glad this is not those competitive game where Pay 2 win.
The ppl in JP aigis player forum already know they will not touch that premium summon even they are paid player, unless you want spend tons of money in it.
As for free player some may press 1-2x in 5-6 months well that is if you can saved up those SC and not always trying to max stat all unit.

3rd: event
New player can't always complete all event, thats pretty normal. These thing take step by step building up your army, not start playing 1 week clear all content.
Isn't that pretty much true to all social games type, well unless you want to pay pay pay pay....
And we already know aigis slow chr / stm recovery also mean it take a long time to build that strong army, at least it took me 2 months to make myself able to complete all the star event in JP aigis, and i started Feb 2015 so the difficulty is just that high and alot of failure trying..

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Time to bitch about back-to-back events again?

Fucking. Lol.

We are literally never going to catch up to JP Aigis, and having back-to-back events is the #1 reason to always have a reason to KEEP playing, not stop playing. And we DID complain about lack of content. Autocomplete? Hell, we still don't have fucking Mischa.

It's getting pretty old watching you guys advocating for dumb reasons of how to kill the game for everyone else because you can't catch up.

Again, you had the resources to catch up, but you fell into the newb trap of wasting everything on premium. You should've done your research. Mobage aren't the same as regular games, so any comparison to FF and the like is laughable.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You all do realize that if this keeps up and we do catch up to JP Aigis that we'll be having no events for lengthy periods, right? They need to slow down or we're going to run out of events and then what're you all going to do?
You should do some research before posting such FUD.
JP version had back to back events from the very beginning, and already had 2-3 events simultaneously around Rowanna event.
Nutaku version is not even catching up to JP pace, never mind overcoming 2 year difference.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Funny...
This game is not about getting Black / Platinum unit
I see some people who have like 10++ Black Unit on their Unit List
But they like only use 3-5 in their core team

Even If You have entire army of Black
Some Map only give You 10-20 Unit Point at the start
So if some people think they will get OP with Black
Think again......

Rather then get tempted to the TROLL
You rather spend those on Stamina / Charisma
Charisma for example have 300+ means 900 Minute = 15 Hour
Just do like I did , get Yourself 100-140 in 2 weeks
You will get more fodder to Lv Up and CC
I'm pretty sure You can go up to 150 atleast if You do that

But no.....
You spend it on units
Well good luck for trying pulling on Black

Though I always see in any forum
People got Black on 2K gatcha instead

Stop blaming the event
This is much more slower pace then those who play JP Aigis
I always read there is 2-4 event at the same time

But knowing You , You will end up broken if Nutaku ever can pull it
Since every girl is on Your wanted list:rolleyes:

lol

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your time and how you use it is important. The same applies in real life as well.

You use your time to study to become more knowledgeable.
You use your time to work and earn money.
You use your time to practice in order to become better.

The world isn't going to slow down time for you while everyone moves on at their own pace. Everything comes at a cost even if you don't realize it.

Everything you do is your choice. You don't have to play the game. You can choose to do the events once and stop playing until the next event. Nothing about the game is forcing you to do the events. It was your choice to do the events because you believe it to be the highest priority compared to your team's progression. If you want your team to progress, then make that your highest priority instead of using the time elsewhere.

In the DMM version I will do story missions, daily missions, and challenge quests after I get a 3-star clear of every event mission possible if it has an event unit I'm not interested in. I'm not forcing myself to grind for resources I have an abundance of and it allows me to, guess what, make further progression on my team's strength. It doesn't bother me that I have many imperfect event units and I do have OCD (I will try to complete every quest possible in MMOs). There are plenty of -3 and -4 cost event units that I have since I did not bother farming too many events. I will grind for what I need the most and what will help me in the future.

Don't be stubborn and be accepting that the game doesn't center around you just like how the world doesn't revolve around you. I will accept and believe in the choice I make without regrets.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

arglebarglexidjkawrfgwkag
I'm a player that went from the Nutaku to DMM version of the game precisely because at one point it literally felt like the Nutaku version of the game was gonna die(the six or so week no event fiasco). At some point or another, assuming you don't quit, you will be looking forward to new events every week too because that's how these games thrive - not that I expect you to understand that.

Everyone else has said everything else already, but I just have to wonder - what exactly have you been doing for the last few weeks? You had two weeks during Sorano's event(which is impossible for newbies to complete) to play some catch up and clearly wasted a lot of that time doing something that I cannot quite discern.

My basic suggestion for you is simply to quit the game since your apparent lack of ability to adapt is clearly hindering your enjoyment of it.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Take it easy guys? :rolleyes:

As for event. Doing decent i guess. Max CR and 5/10 skill. Still waiting my first mage drop tho...

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Take it easy guys? :rolleyes:

As for event. Doing decent i guess. Max CR and 5/10 skill. Still waiting my first mage drop tho...
Yeah there's a lot of hostility here. Our opinions hardly matter anyway, JP devs have made it clear that they're gonna move at the pace they want regardless. So everyone should just relax and play the game.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah there's a lot of hostility here. Our opinions hardly matter anyway, JP devs have made it clear that they're gonna move at the pace they want regardless. So everyone should just relax and play the game.
No relaxing allowed.

Aigis is srs business didn't you know?

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Trying to get the male healer fellow. 5 runs through the last mission and still nothing. :(

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Trying to get the male healer fellow. 5 runs through the last mission and still nothing. :(
Drop rates on Silvers are generally around 10%, good luck getting him as he'll help out a lot in the male only missions.