What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

just 100% affection and max CC lvl
+ orb from AW map
Some gold
3 Fodder unit (CC silver or normal gold)
Aw Fairy ( 100 crystal)

Max skill is for skill awaken where you need ur unit to be awaken 1st and max lvl skill
Oddete max skill ? i give up already (i Summon The newest spirit Fes for her (this fairy maxed ur unit skill newly introduced in JP last maintenance and they give 2 of her)
I doubt there are many people who don't have their units at max level and max affection yet. I'm playing since summer (registered when Karma was ending), and yet my main team is almost completely at CC70/CC60 (for plats/golds respectively).

Skills are needed for skill awakening, completely different thing. Most of awakened skills have severe tradeoffs, so its not desirable for every unit.
Max skill is needed for Skill awakening, not awakening and likely won't be added in for a while.
Max affection and level are part of whats needed for awakening though.
Well okay , I got it wrong then
Max Lv and Aff is easy
Most of My core is already meet the condition
Except Black anf Plat

Gold , well still have spare 1,5mil
If I'm not on to the gamble of 2K perhaps I have 3,5mil+
Oh well , it's useless to cry when it's already happen

DC , have like more than 350
And I already bought all unit on TP , so not really a problem

Only that orb from AW Map that seems like an obstacle
Since I do not know how much the difficulty
Or , is My team strong enough

Well I'm not in the rush of AW after all
Just question: After AW feature , does that mean all the map will be ridiculously hard?
Can still normal units like Silvers survive the map?

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Kay, watched the Nasu vids, Event should be easy enough if you have decent HA and some ranged firepower
is the last level, 331 the first.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Kay, watched the Nasu vids, Event should be easy enough if you have decent HA and some ranged firepower
is the last level, 331 the first.
Keep in mind that Nasu doesn't have video for last map. One you linked it not last.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

True, but, to me, that seemed like some sort of add-on to the event and not that important if you just want to farm the unit. More like a challenge map to motivate people to AW their stuff. So yeah, all but the last map looks easy enough, no idea about that one though.

Well, it seems like I will NOT beat the last map, at least not 3* it:
Slightly more doable for the "older" players
This one seems fair, but still needs 2 Black Princesses to work.

Leonhardt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, can't say I was expecting Ada this week, so color me pleasantly surprised. Ada is an odd unit that some (or most) players probably won't ever bother using. Her standard skill can increase her HP, Attack, and Defense up to 1.5 for up to 30 seconds, so she can be viewed more as a single block monk rather than a rogue when just taking that into account.

Her Awakening ability increases her HP by 20% and her Awakening Skill gives the same 1.5 to HP, Attack, and Defense, but gives her the ability to assassinate as well with the duration increased to 35 seconds, but the drawback is the initial wait time to use her skill is increased from 35 to 40 seconds and the cooldown is increased from 70 to 80 seconds.

Ada's skill does allow for her to 'heal' through a little abuse though since the multiplier affects both her current and max HP when first used, but her current HP will stay the same when the skill wears off unless it exceeds her normal max HP, in which case it will be set to her max HP.

As for the maps, with the exception of Golden Wolves God-tier, they're fairly easy. While Golden Wolves God-tier will give trouble to players without excellent gacha units or Karma and/or Anya, there's not much incentive to run it anyways since the drops are only one 3-pack of Demon Crystals, a Sake, and a Ruby, each with a 25% drop chance with a Drop Completion reward of a Rainbow Fairy. So, other than a Rainbow Fairy Drop Completion and a SC from 3-starring it, there are generally better maps to run.

On another note, this event has a variety of silvers to farm; 1st map has Elaine, 2nd has Calliope, 3rd has Pallis, 4th has Sanosuke and Giovanni, and 5th has Rosalie and Lauren with the fourth and fifth map having a 5 and 10% chance of dropping Platinum EXP Armors respectively; and this event is excellent for farming copies of Elaine if one needs Valkyries for CC or Awakening since her drop map is a 20/1 Charisma/Stamina map.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^
Nice info:)

So I am dumb , hahaha
I thought Rainbow Fairy is one of the drops
If it just a ceared reward
Looking at how hard it is , I say...... MEH!!!!!

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh god, another back to back event...
Please give me a breather and let me relax for a week, I wouldn't even mind 2 but I guess that would be too much for the older players that don't have much else to do.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm happy that the game is more active but some downtime is also a necessity (and yes, I know many of you disagree on this).

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh god, another back to back event...
Please give me a breather and let me relax for a week, I wouldn't even mind 2 but I guess that would be too much for the older players that don't have much else to do.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm happy that the game is more active but some downtime is also a necessity (and yes, I know many of you disagree on this).
You are more than welcome to ignore this event or just get the SC from each event map. Ada looks pretty useless.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everytime there is an event
Many people will argue again and again for what they think is best

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So my Charlotte ended up on -4 cost and 6/10 skill, not bad for farming map 4.

Lafate made a post on Hongfire were he ranked units of the same class based on what they are commonly used for. Judging by that list I'm just going to get one copy of the unit and all the SC and then treat it as a week break. After getting 1 Pallis and 1 Calliope all week really don't want to try and farm silvers again just yet.

Here is Lafate's post if you want to see it:

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Welp, ended up getting Charlotte to 3/10 and -2 CR over about six copies without missing a single run of the last map, which is where she'll stay since I'm not skipping Monday for her. It's a good thing I didn't particularly care to max her out because RNG absolutely trashed me this event. Hope everyone else had better luck :p

EDIT: And next is another event that drops a unit I don't care enough to max. At least next week I'll be able to do dailies too.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So my Charlotte ended up on -4 cost and 6/10 skill, not bad for farming map 4.

Lafate made a post on Hongfire were he ranked units of the same class based on what they are commonly used for. Judging by that list I'm just going to get one copy of the unit and all the SC and then treat it as a week break. After getting 1 Pallis and 1 Calliope all week really don't want to try and farm silvers again just yet.

Well I think I really need Soldier , Samurai and Pirate
For future needs
Since You people say Archer needs Pirate for awakening
So I pray to TROLL , to give atleast 6 Pirate
For Bashira , Spica , and in a million chance of Luck
If I ever could pull Nanaly.......

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm complaining a bit since I kinda miss a bit the old days where I could level the team without a care in the world but as I said, although all of Nutaku's shortcomings I'm happy they're putting their effort towards aegis.

This next event I'll probably just get the SCs, try to acquire those male units and farm a couple rosalie (there's no such thing as too much soldiers). The event unit in itself I'll put it in the same pile as Charlotte, I'll level and CC her but I won't bother to min/max.

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Definitely wasn't expecting Ada's event....guess I should check out Lafate's guide when he tosses it up on hongfire lol but by the sounds of the last 2 pages of comments... I won't have much to worry about on my main account.

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Definitely wasn't expecting Ada's event....guess I should check out Lafate's guide when he tosses it up on hongfire lol but by the sounds of the last 2 pages of comments... I won't have much to worry about on my main account.
Yep. This event is easy except map 6. Just have your blockers ready. I'll probably get one copy of her... That's it. Or if I feel like it get her max CR since I still cant 3* Dwarves and Giants 1 or 2 since need lots of rouges.

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That is his opinion based on google translation and 0 field experience on dmm, if you want to know which unit you should lvl ask in the dmm aigis thread the veteran players.

Here is a opinion to Lafates ranking from someone with dmm experience

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yep. This event is easy except map 6. Just have your blockers ready. I'll probably get one copy of her... That's it. Or if I feel like it get her max CR since I still cant 3* Dwarves and Giants 1 or 2 since need lots of rouges.
Blockers eh? Guess I might want to push Bernice past 50cc30 then, Leeanne already good to go so not worried lolz magic or physical ranged seem like a good idea? Think I should have both covered between Bashira/Spica/Soma/Daniela and Odette/Odette/Valerie/Mehlis. :x Haven't had much time to look into videos yet this morning, woke up later than usual and burning chr/stm on 3 accounts. xD

Oh I'll also mention (though it probably won't matter since our order is completely different from JP server) that Ada's event hasn't had a revival according to the JP wiki page last time I checked it. If you want this girl, get her when her event comes up as you may not get another chance.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait wait wait... Sasha is on the spotlight for this event? :O

Why have I used SCs for gacha during this event :(:(

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wait wait wait... Sasha is on the spotlight for this event? :O

Why have I used SCs for gacha during this event :(:(
For Mikoto?? ;)

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For Mikoto?? ;)
Nope. Dont like Mikoto anyway. More for that golden unit, however mostly just because I just came back and couldn't stop myself from that little thrill :p Even though my main acc got Marius and weakest got Thetis, I really regret using those SCs. I really really really want Sasha. Always wanted her :( And now I'll just have maybe 1, 2 at best chances per acc. Can't afford to buy SCs. It's price is ridiculous, at least in my currency.