What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Ok, thanks! I think I see how I should deal with this. Most probably the one with aura was able to hit my tanker once just before it bites the dust. Now I just need to wait for charisma. Maybe even gonna try with Solano, however Cloris with skill on has better dmg.

Unfortunately my Karma has only 3/5 skill. I was worried during the event if I'll be even able to get her (my alt couldn't get black Karma, only plat). Maybe I'll try to lvl her a bit more, so she'll be hitting harder.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Why wouldn't healing always focus her? They can't heal Karma, and Anya's the only other unit who would be getting hit since he's using my video. o_O
Didn't know that. Was under the assumption that Maribel + Anya tank all the wolves.

Twelve runs of G with three DC drops, zero Rubies, zero Sake...

Edit: THIRTEENTH RUN, FINALLY GOT A RUBY; now where is the Sake...

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, thanks! I think I see how I should deal with this. Most probably the one with aura was able to hit my tanker once just before it bites the dust. Now I just need to wait for charisma. Maybe even gonna try with Solano, however Cloris with skill on has better dmg.
I don't see how that's possible. Solano has 590 attack for me and she's only level 42. You can max affection her immediately since she doesn't have cc. At skill level 2 maxed Cloris only has 512 attack not counting prince buff.

Also, in my video you'll see I remove Cloris for Valerie even though he's significantly weaker. The biggest reason is Cloris is single target, so when the gold wolf comes out, she'll be targetting Ada instead of the top gold wolf, whereas Valerie just aoes and hits both.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hmm, do those drop bonuses Stack? if i have 2 monicas in my team bonus DC drop 3 or 6%?

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't see how that's possible. Solano has 590 attack for me and she's only level 42. You can max affection her immediately since she doesn't have cc. At skill level 2 maxed Cloris only has 512 attack not counting prince buff.

Also, in my video you'll see I remove Cloris for Valerie even though he's significantly weaker. The biggest reason is Cloris is single target, so when the gold wolf comes out, she'll be targetting Ada instead of the top gold wolf, whereas Valerie just aoes and hits both.
My Solano is terribly weak, no affection items too. But you have a point with that targetting. Gonna use her.

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So, because i wanted to get Sasha that VERY VERY much, i decided to go for it... and spent 90 out of 94 accumulated SCs on premium summons.

(mind you - I'm a strictly freemium player, so all those shiny crystals came from a frigging almost year of farming)

Results:

2 platinum units - BOTH princesses Sherry.

16 silver units...

I hate myself, I hate the world, I hate Aigis, I JUST HATE EVERYTHING NOW....

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

EDIT:

WTF SHOULD I DO WITH THAT SHERRY. USELESS PRINCESS - I GOT FRIGGING THREE COPIES OF YOU NOW... WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????

EDIT 2:

*_*

Last edited:

insanedar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, because i wanted to get Sasha that VERY VERY much, i decided to go for it... and spent 90 out of 94 accumulated SCs on premium summons.

(mind you - I'm a strictly freemium player, so all those shiny crystals came from a frigging almost year of farming)

Results:

16 silver units...

EDIT:

WTF SHOULD I DO WITH THAT SHERRY. USELESS PRINCESS - I GOT FRIGGING THREE COPIES OF YOU NOW... WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????

EDIT 2:

*_*
That is quite unfortunate :(

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Doing much better with Ada than I did with Charlotte - took Thursday to do the daily and still she has two skill levels and a CR on my Charlotte, and I skipped Thursday and Monday last week.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Results:

16 silver units...

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

*_*
I'll take your Sherry's for you. :p

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for all advices! My alt is wasted, but main is able to 3 star gold wolves. Anya takes care of two wolves without a problem now. All I need to do is not let that one normal wolf escape and be quick enough to withdraw Karma and I'll get my free SC :D

Edit: someone asked if there's a need to 3 star the map for completion reward. Just got it and still havent 3 starred this map yet.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just min costed Ada. Meanwhile her skill is... 3/10. That's not exactly the balance I would have preferred.

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So, assuming we'll be getting awakening soon, and since I've slacked instead of levelling units for about three months now, which of my units should I focus on awakening first?

I also have Ada, perfect Solano, perfect Echidna, Charlotte, perfect Rowanna, perfect Shiho, Cuterie, Roberto, Conrad, Odette, Len, Lynn, Cypria, Julian, and Kerry that are mostly much lower.

Attackle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, assuming we'll be getting awakening soon, and since I've slacked instead of levelling units for about three months now, which of my units should I focus on awakening first?

I also have Ada, perfect Solano, perfect Echidna, Charlotte, perfect Rowanna, perfect Shiho, Cuterie, Roberto, Conrad, Odette, Len, Lynn, Cypria, Julian, and Kerry that are mostly much lower.
Useful AW in no priority.
Katie got 2% def bonus for a team if she is a team member.
Spica got 7% bonus damage for archers.
Garania got 7% bonus damage for mages.
Iris heals a whole map for 500hp when she deployed.
Monica increase DC drop even futher.
Karma heals all your units when she takes damage iirc.

Also Rowana gets immunity to status debuffs on AW.

Thervold

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What does Anya get from AW?

I reaaalyy hope something useful - she's such a cool char even before AW...

Attackle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anya gets 20MR and attack all blocked units. Her skill AW allows her to attack ALL grounded units within some range

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Attackle listed the buffs for some of your units. Considering Monica gets a boost to her drop buff, you should probably do her first so you can start making more DC. After her, just go with whomever you feel like. There really is no wrong choice. Personally, I would consider Maribel and Iris top contenders though.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Useful AW in no priority.
Karma heals all your units when she takes damage iirc.
How many damage she heals, is it related to the attacks or an arbitrary value?
And I'm with a feeling AW Event will be in the game's first anniversary in Nutaku.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How many damage she heals, is it related to the attacks or an arbitrary value?
And I'm with a feeling AW Event will be in the game's first anniversary in Nutaku.
Awakened Immortal Queen Karma will heal every friendly unit on the map for half of the damage she receives.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My last call going out to get your guys input. I'm sending the link for this thread specifically to my contact that gave me the message of them being interested in what you have enjoyed.