What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

So I'm trying to get into Aegis as something I look at regularly rather than once every few days. I don't mind the grind, but it takes a hell of a lot o grinding to get anyone to a manageable level. Most of the team I use is between levels 20-25 with a couple I managed to roll at level 30.

There's no real way to play this casually, is there?
As others have mentioned, you can play it casually (as in, log in once a day for 10-20 minutes) when you're higher level.

Eventually your charisma and stamina reserves are large enough that you won't waste too much by doing that (at around character level 150 or so I'd say).

Until then its quite grindy. :D

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I'm trying to get into Aegis as something I look at regularly rather than once every few days. I don't mind the grind, but it takes a hell of a lot o grinding to get anyone to a manageable level. Most of the team I use is between levels 20-25 with a couple I managed to roll at level 30.

There's no real way to play this casually, is there?
You could/can play casually. However, it would be a long road before you'd be able to think about doing many of the events. As they may now start scaling to include both AW and SAW characters. Some previously already scaled for AW, with new mechanics though, also means newer challenges for those maxed out teams.

So yea, you can make a slow go of it, but don't expect to get the event units maxed out easily when playing that way. In time you'll still get there either way, just a matter of how you wish to do it.

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Honestly, I find it surprising that you find it so hard to play the game casually when the sole reason I've stuck with it is that it's quick and easy to play compared to other energy games. Play the game 2x a day for about ~15 minutes apiece and you're done.

Once you've reached a certain break point you can basically AFK or commission all your stamina/charisma. Events take longer, sure, but that's an hour or two a week to learn depending on how hard the event is, then you can go AFK those too.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What do you mean? That they're all by the same artist? I mean, Amanda and Deine are hardly flat, aren't they?
fufufu Thats right little boy, they're all sisters. And to add salt to your insult said author doesn't like drawing girls with that much breast size.

His work is really good once you take the breast from it of course. Not saying that Amanda is a bad unit or that her artwork is bad. Dine.... well with the last patch on dmm Dina got better than her here there is no argument.

We are all expecting the new loli, unless dmm commision a new breastfull girl.

This comic is pretty fun, having her hiding the cat from all those whales xD
-------

PS: You think is possible for you to share Amanda's scenes?? For.... Research porpuses(?)

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This comic is pretty fun, having her hiding the cat from all those whales xD
So she was hiding her pussy in between her legs from all those grabbing hands? ;)

0nymous

Reputation score

fufufu Thats right little boy, they're all sisters.
Like, art-sisters, right? Not canonically blood-related sisters? I know Diina and Deine are, but Pupuru's an elf.

Is that loli Amanda in that comic? Because I NEED some context/translation on this.
PS: You think is possible for you to share Amanda's scenes?? For.... Research porpuses(?)
Huuuuuuuh? I thought someone doesn't like their wome-, their girls, unless they have planks for chests?

Sadly, believe it or not, I'm out of affection items at the moment (couldn't even max Chloe's affection after her event), which shall torment me for a while.

Xion

Reputation score

So she was hiding her pussy in between her legs from all those grabbing hands? ;)
Dude.... Thats creepy (¬_¬)

Like, art-sisters, right? Not canonically blood-related sisters? I know Diina and Deine are, but Pupuru's an elf.
-----------

Is that loli Amanda in that comic? Because I NEED some context/translation on this.

--------------
Huuuuuuuh? I thought someone doesn't like their wome-, their girls, unless they have planks for chests?
------------
Sadly, believe it or not, I'm out of affection items at the moment (couldn't even max Chloe's affection after her event), which shall torment me for a while.
A) Yeah just like Hina is sister with Claudia and other yet to come units. They have the same author. Lore-wise only Dina and Dine are related. (Well Sakuya also have a sister but she will come later, also Sybilla but I'm not sure that well ever get sapphire units).

B) That comic is from the time she was implemented if memory serves me right, and it stands for what i said. She was hidind her cat from greedy players. The translation is just her saying that there isn't nothing there, and then she goes and reprimend the cat for coming out xD

C) I love lolis yes, but that doesn't mean i hate breast. Besides Cyocyo's work is still top notch. If you say that you want to keep her to yourself then thats okay.

D) I can't believe you, I mean today is affection daily, but i get you, you never had a Cyocyo girl for yourself and you're trying to hog her.

Tell then, Do you consider a trade?

0nymous

Reputation score

D) I can't believe you, I mean today is affection daily, but i get you, you never had a Cyocyo girl for yourself and you're trying to hog her.

Tell then, Do you consider a trade?
I'm seriously dry at the moment...

And her first scene just got spoiled to me by the fucking Nutaku Aigis banner on the main site.
Fuck you, Nutaku, it keeps happening.

Lore-wise only Dina and Dine are related.(Well Sakuya also have a sister but she will come later, also Sybilla but I'm not sure that well ever get sapphire units).
Well... the most obvious familial relation is Cloris and her daughter Belinda (fuck you Nutaku, the "stepmother" censorship is not canon).
There's also Barbarostroff being Mehlis' gradfather.
Alicia and Anna are cousins.
I think Sherry is related to the Prince himself? Like, a cousin or something? Can't find the source for that, now.
Camilla and Iris are sisters, pretty explicitly because they look extremely similar.
Anelia and Imelia as well.
And Deine with Diina.

Aaaaaand I think that's all of the familial relationships between units? At least on Nutaku Aigis. Must've missed someone I'm sure.

There should always be some kind of hidden/small bonus when you deploy family units simultaneously together. It'd be a nice touch.

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaaaaand I think that's all of the familial relationships between units? At least on Nutaku Aigis. Must've missed someone I'm sure.

There should always be some kind of hidden/small bonus when you deploy family units simultaneously together. It'd be a nice touch.
For Nutaku there is also Eden and Vincent as father and daughter though its not explicitly confirmed, and on Nutaku Alicia is Annas little sister not cousin for some reason.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Eden could be Vincent's daughter, or someone who reminded him of his real daughter, they never bothered to go into the details.

We are essentially at the point now where excess silver units have no where to go except to cost reduce or skill up the original one. If for any reason there is in excess of 10 silver dupes and no room in the barracks, then might as well use up some for CR or skill fodders to free up space.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

And her first scene just got spoiled to me by the fucking Nutaku Aigis banner on the main site.

Well... the most obvious familial relation is Cloris and her daughter Belinda (fuck you Nutaku, the "stepmother" censorship is not canon).
I think Sherry is related to the Prince himself? Like, a cousin or something? Can't find the source for that, now.
Camilla and Iris are sisters, pretty explicitly because they look extremely similar.
And Deine with Diina.

Sherry? You don't mean sybilla? No idea where the Profile:V1 from the wiki comes from, but it reads:
The princess of a major country to the north that has existed since antiquity. Holding the cursed blade Fragarach that is infused with a powerful instant-death magic, Sybilla fights together with the Royal Army leading her own troops. The crown on her head, proof that she will succeed the throne of her home country, has never fallen off even in the midst of battle. She and the Prince are cousins, and by the customs of her homeland they are not allowed to marry; thus, she's agonizing over whether anything could be done about this.

0nymous

Reputation score

Sherry? You don't mean sybilla? No idea where the Profile:V1 from the wiki comes from, but it reads:
Yep, switched up the princesses, doesn't help that Sherry is more similar in appearance to the Prince than Sybilla (I mean, very slightly, with the hair color.)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the 100/2 map is hard :(

the formation to place people is awful

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the 100/2 map is hard :(

the formation to place people is awful
Yup, i just decided not to do it, its kinda a mess, and i got all the units from it anyway on the first go.

Xion

Reputation score

-------

And Deine with Diina.

Well i didn't meant those where the only relashionships in game but from the same author xd

You're missing Olivia and Chydis and Mama Jerome and all the soldiers xD
---------

I haven't seen it since i have only the game bookmarked so i go directly to the game, seeing someone in nutaku w/o aff items feels so sad, i mean dmm sure, but here were you can be hoarder w/o a single prejudge is just sad.

But please do remember the poor when you finally get her scenes, I mean they are uncensored so that is indeed a plus.
BTW Chloe scenes are not for people with cardiac desease fufufu.

The only 2 unison raid i know off are Belinda and Cloris s.aw and Barbastrof and Cyrus s.aw. If you have one or the other deploy when you activate their skills both sprites appear, is really cool, kind of sad that no other form of team attacks exist.
------------

Regarding the Eden thingy, she isn't Vincent daugther, it can't be possible since she is well over 100 years, she just remaind him of his daugther asuch he has choose to protect her and adopt her as his own. (Of course he fails again after the Prince bone her jajajaja)

Last edited:

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Where does it say Eden is over 100 years old? Dmm normal?

I've noticed some dmm units have a third episode. How to gain access to those?

Last edited:

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To get 3rd scene you have to beat a special scenario map with that unit (must be AWed). If you 3 star the map you would receive 3 SCs and a CR fairy of the same rarity, and can access the 3rd scene. Not all girls have a 3rd scene (Gold or higher only), they seem to come out with a few different girls here and there all the time now.

Xion

Reputation score

Where does it say Eden is over 100 years old? Dmm normal?

I've noticed some dmm units have a third episode. How to gain access to those?
I think somewhere in her event is mention that she has live for quite a while, either way is never actually point out if she is indeed his daugther or not. Some asume she is from the way the conversation is carry out, but i don't really care the Prince bone her so Vincent fails his role as a protector.
---------

The third scene is an unimplemented feature, it started last year before summer i think?

To unlock it you need to have the correspondig unit already AW and also complete a special map, after that you are award with 3 SC, 1 Bond fairy depending on the rarity of the unit and of course the scene.

This feature is still ongoing since several units still lack their 3rd scene, in some cases older units are still missing theirs while new ones already have it, is completly random and up to the devs who gets it and in which order they are release, but they always come in bulk.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But please do remember the poor when you finally get her scenes, I mean they are uncensored so that is indeed a plus.
BTW Chloe scenes are not for people with cardiac desease fufufu
New units are loaded to the hitomi la gallery about once a month. I would expect the new gacha units to be there in the July update.

Xion

Reputation score

New units are loaded to the hitomi la gallery about once a month. I would expect the new gacha units to be there in the July update.
With acts like this is how a man prove his worth, Sir, thou art indeed a hero.

Now I'll go to.... Research.

-----------

Seriously didn't know that the gallery had been uploaded, checking it i realize that i don't recognize some silvers w/o their get up and i had forgotten that others even existed.... This is a good remainder.

Now to record the scenes for the dialogs, they might not be winning any prices but the context is always useful hohoho