What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I'm in the same boat as well. Should I just go and trade all my extra gold units for rainbow crystals to make some space?
I was thinking of doing that. But I also want to eventually use them to try and min-cost+skill up my main golds. I have sold a few golds in the past I had completely no use for, but they tend to be characters I have LOADS of.

If you don't want to use them and do decide on selling I would make sure to keep a few of each type for easy AW in case you don't have the silvers. And make sure you check their skills before selling, you might be able to use them for skilling up some of your main units.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I would make sure to keep a few of each type for easy AW in case you don't have the silvers.
Yeah... I have plenty of silvers... I can't CC the silvers for AW fodder fast enough to keep my barracks counts low. I probably won't use many of the golds since I have plats which are blatantly superior (but I will keep 1 of each copy at least). I guess selling is the good option for me.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If the new barracks show up, it's gonna be fairy/fodder barracks and not the silver barrack. Any silvers that I have at least 10-15 copies of I have started to do some min-costing just to make room. It's either that or keep making awakening CC fodders.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

that feeling when you're more then willing to kill off silvers and some event units you don't use

feels good to not even have a second barracks still.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's either that or keep making awakening CC fodders.
Yeah, I had to do some emergency CCing to get some space back. Managed to get my prime Alissa and Dorca to min-cost when I had an excess amount of them...or well I still do. Surprisingly it only took one copy for Alissa and two for Dorca, so that was kinda neat.

Wish I could CC these wastes of space to make room...I mean I can, but it'd be a waste of Rogues, so it'd really be nice if they'd fix the CC requirements.

Starting to get full up on Ninjas too, and the Pirates I've had for like forever are still taking up space.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

And now it's time to be reborn,
Although I know it's addictive.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Good timeofaday, brave Princes! It is that time of the week, and so we get to enjoy the new event. As well as the next chapter in (mis)adventures of our (un)friendly neighbor Decius.
So let's see what he up to in The Dark Knight Clan and the Imperiled Healer!

Event runs: 2017-09-26 to 2017-10-03

Rewards
This is a Unit Farm event. You obtain copies of event unit as a direct drop from event maps and upgrade it via regular unit combination for Cost Reductions and Skill Ups.
The star of our event:

Introducing the ! Second free platinum healer after our healing Queen Chydis, Yuno sets herself apart from her peers by attempting to be a Dark Priest with her skill turning her into attacker. Unfortunately, unlike proper Dark Priest, id does not come with secondary healing, so you are stuck with a berserk healer who goes all out damager on skill and only heals when said skill is not on use. It is pretty inconvenient most of time, as usually you bring your Healers to heal and them being distracted by something else may cost you a star from blocker/lightning-rods death or even the whole mission. But if you can compensate the loss of healing with defensive skills or power-up of a second healer, attacker Yuno is pretty competent, with both good speed and good power. Another interesting point is, CC-level Yuno pushes out her healing a little bit faster than other CC healers (but overall animation cycle have the same length, so healing speed is the same). Awakening gives Yuno class-boosting passive, allowing her to buff all Healers' power by 7% by merely being in a team. Skill Awakening turns her into switch-type unit, changing between healing and attack mode upon skill reuse. Second Awakening puts her on the patch of Oracle, giving her more range and a 50% chance to invalidate the incoming attack. All in all, pretty gimmicky unit, but if you don't have other Healers, she'll do good.

Even if she's not an event reward, she's still new, so...

Introducing the Nutaku-tan , a Black rarity Hermit. Premiering her Special class, Nataku, despite being the melee-slot unit, normally blocks none and flies on the sky throwing ranged attacks on nearby enemies. Along with superb natural defence, that makes her quite good physical lightning rod. Skill makes her drop down to the ground, acquire 1 block and start caving enemy faces in melee with true damage, simultaneously raising both her attack and defense twofold. That gives her more than 1k attack and 2k defence on her own! Sadly skill duration is only 15 seconds, but it still pretty hefty stats right there... As a proper Black, she has passive ability pre-awakening. Hers is good old Pursuit, allowing her to skip post-attack cooldown animation 20% of time. Awakening, in addition to providing very hefty stat boost, boosts that passive to whopping 50%, what pretty often leads to her chaining her attacks like machine-gun. Skill Awakening upgrades her skill with ranged attack (at the cost of slightly longer reuse). All in all, Nataku upholds the status of Shrine Black, able to solo bosses and all. And she is done by the same genius who created Mikoto's rt, so she looks gorgeous :)

Noted enemy stats
Code:
┌───────────┬─────────────┬───────┬──────┬──────┬────┬─────┬─────────────────────┐
│ [B]Name[/B]      │ [B]Attack type[/B] │  [B]HP[/B]   │ [B]Atk[/B]  │ [B]Def[/B]  │ [B]MR[/B] │ [B]AS[/B]  │ [B]Notes[/B]               │ 
╞═══════════╪═════════════╪═══════╪══════╪══════╪════╪═════╪═════════════════════╡
│LivingArmor│ Physical    │  4000 │  500 │ 1200 │  0 │ 170 │ Is Armored          │
│ (Mace)    │ Melee       │       │      │      │    │     │                     │
├───────────┼─────────────┼───────┼──────┼──────┼────┼─────┼─────────────────────┤
│LivingArmor│ Physical    │  2500 │  500 │  600 │  0 │ 210 │ Is Armored          │
│(Crossbow) │ Ranged      │       │      │      │    │     │                     │
├───────────┼─────────────┼───────┼──────┼──────┼────┼─────┼─────────────────────┤
│LivingArmor│ Magical     │  2800 │  500 │  700 │ 40 │ 220 │ Is Armored          │
│ (wand)    │ Ranged      │       │      │      │    │     │                     │
│Dark Knight│ Phys.Melee  │ 10000 │  500 │  200 │ 20 │ 190 │ Is Armored. Blocked │
│ Decius    │ Phys.Ranged │       │  300 │  400 │ 20 │ 170 │ Armored. Not blocked│
│           │             │       │      │      │    │     │ Reduces power of Healers by 50%
│ Yuno      │ Magical     │ 10000 │  400 │   50 │  0 │ 170 │ Reduces power of    │
│           │ Ranged      │       │      │      │    │     │ Healers by 30%      │
│ Yuno      │ Magical     │ 21000 │  650 │   50 │  0 │ 170 │ Reduces power of    │
│ (rampage) │ Ranged      │       │      │      │    │     │ Healers by 80%      │
└───────────┴─────────────┴───────┴──────┴──────┴────┴─────┴─────────────────────┘
Stat correction: 1.0 for all maps but last; 1.05 for last map.
Table above already shows corrected numbers.

Maps
Healer that Carries Darkness (E)
Code:
┌──────────┬────╥────────────┬──────╥────────────┬────╥────────────┬────┐
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  140 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
├──────────┼────╫────────────┼──────╫────────────┼────╫────────────┼────┤
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  1 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │  750 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 37 │
└──────────┴────╨────────────┴──────╨────────────┴────╨────────────┴────┘
Prince, received the report of the appearance of the demons, stumbles on a scene of a woman who is going to be taken away ...
Gimmick: -
Map:
Video:
Drops:

Reborn Dark Knighthood (N)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 25 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  180 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  2 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1125 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 72 │
A person after Yuno is a head of a new Dark Knight clan and is mounting an assault on the Temple!
Map:
Video:
Drops:
x2

Plotted Assault (H)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 30 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  220 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  4 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1800 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 39 │
Defeat the new dark knight who was dressed in a sturdy armor and defend the city from the Dark Order Group!
Map:
Video:
Drops:

Power of Stolen Healing (H)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 40 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  300 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  5 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 2250 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 41 │
The seal of Yuno fails, the power of the darkness finally unleashed.
Gimmick: While Yuno is on the field, -30% power to Healers. Other recovery classes are unaffected.
Map:
Video:

Drops:

Magical Dark Knight (X)
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 55 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  420 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  7 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 2700 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 44 │
Repel the new dark knight manipulating magic and Decius who have taken the dark power for himself!
Gimmick: While Decius is on the field, -50% power to Healers. Other recovery classes are unaffected.
Map:
Video:

Drops:

Rampaging Soul of Darkness G
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 90 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  580 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │ 12 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 3600 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 20 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 36 │
Bury the rampaging soul of the shadow of the darkness and release Yuno from the curse of darkness!
Gimmick: While Yuno is on the field, -80% power to Healers. Other recovery classes are unaffected.
Map:
Video:

Drops:
x2

Comments about the event
Say hello once more to our good friend Decius. He brings his Living Armor buddies with him, so magic-based composition is preferable. But beware Wand armors, they have respectable 40% MR. Alternatively, Bandits will have a field day with armors, with their class advantage granting them bonus damage multiplier to their already hefty attack. Last three maps feature Healer power reduction, so stock up on alternative sources of healing (Shamans, Bishops, Priest Warriors, Druid's Trees even).

On the farming front, we have a G-tier 90/12 map with its guaranteed Yuno drop. ...With Samurai and Pirate as silver drops... Oh well, at least there's a Ruby drops as a compensation ;)

On a silver farming front, here's a run-down of possible drops:
  • Soldier ( ) (map 2);
  • Archer ( ) (map 2);
  • Ninja ( ) (map 3);
  • Mage ( ) (map 3);
  • Heavy ( ) (map 4);
  • Healer ( ) (map 4);
  • Rogue ( ) (map 5);
  • Bishop ( ) (map 5);
  • Samurai ( ) (map 6);
  • Pirate ( ) (map 6).
There's a Tin Can on 55/7.

New Characters Arriving
Note: This is based off of current JP version stats for perfected units.

Platinum Healer:

Code:
┌─────┬──────╥───────┬──────┐
│ [B]HP [/B] │ 1793 ║ [B]Range[/B] │  260 │
├─────┼──────╫───────┼──────┤
│ [B]Atk[/B] │  579 ║ [B]Block[/B] │   -  │
│ [B]Def[/B] │  183 ║ [B]Cost [/B] │  18  │
│ [B]MR [/B] │   0  ║       │      │
└─────┴──────╨───────┴──────┘
Skill: Evil Force: 25s; Attack x1.7, Attacks enemies with magic; AS: 164; WT: 17.5; CT: 35.
Awakened Ability: Healers Attack Up: All Healers' attack power increase by 7% while Yuno i on the active team.
Awakened Skill (NI): Darkness Soul: 10s; Attack x1.8. Focus on attacking with magic until next skill use (skill changes to Brightness Soul); AS: 164; WT: 12.5; CT: 25
Brightness Soul: 10s; Attack x1.8. Focus on healing until next skill use (skill changes to Darkness Soul); AS: 164; CT: 25

Black Hermit:

Code:
┌─────┬──────╥───────┬─────┐
│ [B]HP [/B] │ 2940 ║ [B]Range[/B] │ 200 │
├─────┼──────╫───────┼─────┤
│ [B]Atk[/B] │  833 ║ [B]Block[/B] │  0  │
│ [B]Def[/B] │ 1200 ║ [B]Cost [/B] │ 19  │
│ [B]MR [/B] │  15  ║       │     │
└─────┴──────╨───────┴─────┘
Skill: Flaming Spear: 15s; Attacks become melee, attack and defense x2.0; block +1; attacks ignore defense and magic resistance.; AS: 74; WT: 1; CT: 45.
Pre-Awakened Ability: Pursuit: 20% chance to attack again with no delay.
Awakened Ability: Great Silk Hermit: 50% chance to attack again with no delay.
Awakened Skill: Flaming Spear Fireball: 15s; Attack and defense x2.0; block +1; attacks ignore defense and magic resistance.; AS: 74; WT: 5; CT: 55

New Classes Being Introduced
Hermit / Great Hermit
A Special melee-slot class that normally doesn't block, flies in the sky and rains ranged attack on enemies. Under the skill, they jump down to the ground, gain 1 block and start attacking enemy in the melee. Members of this class have superb defense and some MR, so they make a great physical lightning rods and good enough versus magic. All in all, an duelist-inclined Angel counterpart that does something even without the skill.

All Hail the Dark Knight Order! (not)

ЗЫ. Links:
  • (EN)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wouldn't be surprised if Annas sometime soon, tbh.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ayy, hol' up, so Yuno has, like... some "dark priest" soul sealed inside of her body?
Wouldn't that... make it... you know... gay?
I'd like to know who thought naming a unit "Antinomous Healer" is a good idea, by the way.
Most dictionaries don't even give any result for the damn word. So how the hell did DevTea come up with that one?

Also, I laughed at Decius being bullied.
He never gets to being a unit we can use,doesn't he?

Last edited:

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I mean it's an odd word choice, but it does sort of fit her nature "The healer who acts directly against the nature of healing" or something like that.

As for Decius, he is not for team, only for bully.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ayy, hol' up, so Yuno has, like... some "dark priest" soul sealed inside of her body?
Wouldn't that... make it... you know... gay?
I'd like to know who thought naming a unit "Antinomous Healer" is a good idea, by the way.
Most dictionaries don't even give any result for the damn word. So how the hell did DevTea come up with that one?

antinomous came from the wiki. it's not a real word because the real word is antonymous: as in "diametrically opposed meaning"

because reverse healer sounds just as dumb.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Feeding 背反 to God Almighty Google gave me..."Disobedience", which I think is a bit better?

But well, I guess it was not going to sound cool either way.

discharge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The root of antinomous is . While antinomous isn't an officially recognized word, you can see what they did there.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

He shows up in a map or two on our side preplaced if I remember right but thats it so far.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Since antinomous is a rather rare word to see around and it's also used in the English DMM wiki it made me wonder.

You can translate 背反 as rebellion, contradiction or antinomy so rebellious healer would have worked too. I like Antinomous Healer Yuno though as it fits her theme of dark priest possession pretty well.

Did they maybe look her up on the wiki before translating? If yes, I wholeheartedly agree with their decision, the English DMM wiki is pretty good with name and class translations. :)

/conspiracy theory

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Rebellion or defiance is more inline with what Yuno is doing, which is going against the wishes of the Dark Knights, her captor.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

As for Decius, he is not for team, only for bully.
Aww we never get to have Decius as a unit? He seems like a nice versatile unit to have. Sort of like a slow heavily armored vampire hunter in a melee slot.

Also, got to love Yuno's choice of wardrobe.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aww we never get to have Decius as a unit? He seems like a nice versatile unit to have. Sort of like a slow heavily armored vampire hunter in a melee slot.

Also, got to love Yuno's choice of wardrobe.
He also turns into a Gundam.

Yuno knows exactly what proper apparel for her future job is.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Welp, just got my first unit to AW99 without joy/happy.
Used joy on Sybs after seeing how op she was on DMM

He also turns into a Gundam.

Yuno knows exactly what proper apparel for her future job is.
Dicksitting needs special attire when u got over 100 girls to choose from.

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yuno is gorgeous, allright. I'll evolve her just to keep her tits around, for sure. Girl knows what matters.

(Meanwhile that pegasus knight from last event might as well have been a silver, appearance-wise. Plain, plain, plain...)

Rolled six times trying to get Ersha back when she was in the spotlight, and ended up with Clissa instead. Shucks, I sure can't complain. Been using her a lot with one of my alts. ...Maybe Joy will see some use sooner than I thought after all.

Good thing I noticed Spica was leaving the trading post in time. Took me three failed copies, but managed to min-cost her before she disappeared. Haven't been using demon crystals for anything in a long while anyways.

Ugh, trying to level Clissa and Salia at once has gotten my gold reserves down to sub-500k again. If not for the monday daily I'd have gone bankrupt long ago.