What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

My only defense is that I recently woke up like five minutes before I made the post. >_> I forgot about the existence of the wikis somehow.

Danke lol, she looks nice actually. But still won't roll for her.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My only defense is that I recently woke up like five minutes before I made the post. >_> I forgot about the existence of the wikis somehow.

Danke lol, she looks nice actually. But still won't roll for her.
The armours tho, 8% op pls

got my Alices' skill 5/5 today, got like a few double rainbow fairies during daily, put em to use.

Meanwhile, on DMM AW'd Leora, got her to 4/5. Gotta love Leora, so OP. 15% defence and 20% attack, i think.(With unlimited dura skill + Ability, combined)
DMM Sybilla OP too. I think my 3 top fav units are Sybilla, Rinne and Nanaly. Leora and Prince by proxy, because they both impart a 20% buff to their attacks.
Rip, on DMM she has + 18% speed too tho so wew rekt everything

Wish i could trade armours from DMM for spirits on my nutaku, damn.

Last edited:

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The armours tho, 8% op pls
Yes, well, as someone with experience in a two events and three Monday dailies with her, I can tell you the difference is barely notice-able so far.
I got like three on the Monday during the extra drop rate break event.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yes, well, as someone with experience in a two events and three Monday dailies with her, I can tell you the difference is barely notice-able so far.
I got like three on the Monday during the extra drop rate break event.
If the base drop rate is 16-21% you should be looking at a 40-50% increase per armour in odds.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i hope we get another gold rush soon

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Man, Yuno really doesn't want her cost to go down. I hope I'm not going to have to drop SCs to mini-cost her.

Later on healing will mean healing or cover the majority of units that heal.
I noticed this already applies to 4-star challenges. Didn't make Dragon-Hunting any harder though, it was still a piece of cake, especially compared to other 4stars around that level.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What unit did we all get this month?

last 7 tickets i got plats. Is she good? I hear people said she was decent, apparently. Could be mistaken, tho.
Apparently she gives +14% Max HP as an ability, should work well with Alice (Dat phat HP) . She is my first rear-guard.

Last edited:

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What unit did we all get this month?

last 7 tickets i got plats. Is she good? I hear people said she was decent, apparently. Could be mistaken, tho.
Apparently she gives +14% Max HP as an ability, should work well with Alice (Dat phat HP) . She is my first rear-guard.
she is extremely weak until you awaken her skill.

However her skill is extremely strong, only bad thing the duration and reuse.

Basically with her skill you will have 630 range and attack 5 enemies at the same time for 1500+ damage, the bad thing is that it is only for 15 seconds and has a high reuse time. The good thing is that the unit cost is very low.

Basically it's "meh" when the ability is in cooldown but extremely great when it is up, and well you have the tactician bonus of reducing 30% the cooldowns.

Myon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is she good? I hear people said she was decent, apparently. Could be mistaken, tho.
Eh, you'll probably want to sell her for some rainbow crystals. I mean, she's only the most overpowered unit on Nutaku Aigis atm so not sure why you want to use her...

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Eh, you'll probably want to sell her for some rainbow crystals. I mean, she's only the most overpowered unit on Nutaku Aigis atm so not sure why you want to use her...
Idk, personally i don't go by the meta because generally it depends on what i can do with my personal unit pool and my type of strategy. That said, when i get Leora after they add her to nutaku, won't need any more tacticians. Got her (LeorA) on DMM and holy shi- she is literally better then a lot of blacks imho. Would trade her for berna, probably. idk, never got to use berna atm, too many blacks to level up atm then what i can handle, havn't seen her true potential yet, so... And Aisha just jumped queue with Alice for that tankyness. 6k hp or so? is it? or just under?

I mean, she looked good on paper but a lot of things that look good on paper don't perform well real-world, hey.
Shame nanaly rapid-shooters won't work well with her, I guess my Nanaly will go Selene just because of that? When they add archer AW2 in 2019, that is. kek

What are the best units, of any rarity? Both DMM and Nutaku?
I find Sybilla, Nanaly, Leora and Jerome to be pretty good (Don't have him but hes literally a better katie. I always use katie lol), Aisha seems 10/10 on paper + what people say, so ill take their word for it. Alice seems like a great tank in terms of pure HP and Rinne seems best healer in my experience, not that i have tried B.Iris. Fredericas nice, doubt i'd rate her as high as nanaly though. Mikoto is pretty damn good imho, wouldn't say she is top tier but she's worth her RNG in black.

Last edited:

Fayne

Reputation score

Broken Blacks are Lapis, Aisha and BIris. Meaning they are universally good. Top tier black units depend on what you want to use them for. Personally I think Rinne and Silvia are the most noteable universally good top tiers.
Best plats are Saria, Totono, Uzume and Clarice.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Broken Blacks are Lapis, Aisha and BIris. Meaning they are universally good. Top tier black units depend on what you want to use them for. Personally I think Rinne and Silvia are the most noteable universally good top tiers.
Best plats are Saria, Totono, Uzume and Clarice.
With the range on Rinne, she is pretty much a free healer. Ran out of Ranged slots? Lol, really? What about on the other side of the map?

And maps with shit ranged spots? No problem - as long as there is atleast A ranged spot, somewhere. ahaha.

Saria on DMM? Check, use her. Not bad. Can i ask why Uzume over Leora?
Sure, AW2 she costs 3 less, and she has 5-15% attack more then Leoras 20%, but Leora has unlimited dura and 15% defence on her.

Also, I have totono on DMM, how would you use her most effectively? Early game rushes? UP generator replacement for katie? (On DMM my katie is 8 up, 5 w/ Leora deployed, lmao)

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

because leora makes everyone automatically use skills.
Ya but damn tho she gud. In subs atleast you can't deny shes better, i use her ability on all dmm missions as soon as it procs.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My top picks for DMM atm would be Lapis and Rinne.
He-who-must-not-be-named also should be mentioned, but is not on my wishlist.

For Nutaku...Aisha. And B Iris, Nanaly, Rion, and Estelle...and Grace.

These are just my personal favorites, except for that-guy ofc.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My top picks for DMM atm would be Lapis and Rinne.
He-who-must-not-be-named also should be mentioned, but is not on my wishlist.

For Nutaku...Aisha. And B Iris, Nanaly, Rion, and Estelle...and Grace.

These are just my personal favorites, except for that-guy ofc.
Conrad?

Fayne

Reputation score

Can i ask why Uzume over Leora?
Sure, AW2 she costs 3 less, and she has 5-15% attack more then Leoras 20%, but Leora has unlimited dura and 15% defence on her.

Also, I have totono on DMM, how would you use her most effectively? Early game rushes? UP generator replacement for katie? (On DMM my katie is 8 up, 5 w/ Leora deployed, lmao)
Uzume is better for general purpose. Leora is better for afk setups.

Toto second deploy after a front guard tactician.
She has the best UP generation. Followed by Altair, Jerome, Katie (since AW2) and Yukata Phyllis If I remember correctly. So yeah, in doubt use her over Katie. Unless her ranged attack attraction kills her.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Uzume is better for general purpose. Leora is better for afk setups.

Toto second deploy after a front guard tactician.
She has the best UP generation. Followed by Altair, Jerome, Katie (since AW2) and Yukata Phyllis If I remember correctly. So yeah, in doubt use her over Katie. Unless her ranged attack attraction kills her.
Ah. I just leveled her for use in a 4 star story mission for her tokens, lmao. might use her more often, then.