What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I wish I could SAW my Uru, but she refuses to move from 4/5. She's slowly starting to follow in Olivie's footsteps in Rainbow Fairy eating.

I believe it was a combination of her skill and her ability that boosts Samurai and Ninja's attack by 7%. Her skill provides her a nice sustainability to where she doesn't need heavy healing for that period. At least, I believe that's how it went.

I used to use her occasionally and she can pretty much replace an HA (but instead of just blocking for the ranged dps she can deal a pretty decent amount of damage by herself), especially since we got that balance patch awhile ago giving Samurai's a pretty big buff. Haven't really used her lately though after I SAW'd my Deine.

Edit:
-----------------------------------
Maintenance Period
October 3, 2017 (Tue) 3AM ~
October 3, 2017 (Tue) 6AM (EST) (Estimated Completion Time)

Maintenance Details
Limited Time Event
- The Urgent Mission
 "The Dark Knight Clan and the Imperiled Healer" ends

- The Urgent Mission
 "The Dark Guild's Servant" begins

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

Oh yay, we're getting the Class tokenizer + Buffer....well for Bandits and Rogues pre-AW, then adding on with Pirates and Thieves on AW. Also the final SR of 2015 DMM.

Welp, saves me looking - was just about to. Damn tho, Star rush. That's what? 2 weeks usually + a Sub in the second?

New class, hrm. Honestly, doubt ima use her but shes a star rush so obviously going to do her stars 2 da max anyway.

When do majin advants start? After jungle missions? or before? Bloody want to AW my prince n shit or like at least farm them jungles bruh.

Anyone also know when sybilla getting buffed? Also when you're getting your crystal ball out, When anna yo?

My uru spat out a rainbow when i tried to 3/5 her. Never have i failed a 3/5 before. Oh shit maybe i'm next to not be able to 5/5 uru?

Also we should make an event guide for this like 100% legit just to troll zero zet and post it in the other place he posts it to see his response lol.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sort of before and after. The introduction to Majin Advents was 5/23/2015 and 7/8/2015, while the first half of the Jungle missions was added on DMM in 11/5/2015. For whatever reason we skipped over Amon's first and second MAs.

But what would become the standard MA dropped on 3/3/2016 with Furfur with the whole 15 levels thing, as Amon's first and second MAs didn't have levels.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sort of before and after. The introduction to Majin Advents was 5/23/2015 and 7/8/2015, while the first half of the Jungle missions was added on DMM in 11/5/2015. For whatever reason we skipped over Amon's first and second MAs.

But what would become the standard MA dropped on 3/3/2016 with Furfur with the whole 15 levels thing, as Amon's first and second MAs didn't have levels.
Oh, so we're over-due for jungle missions too now? Wew, i guess we will get them whenever, then. Also, when was second half? Second half is AW Prince, yo? The first half would be good anyhow, fk farming deserts lel

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

11/26/2015 is when the Prince AW map was added. Who knows when we'll get to the Jungle arc, we haven't even gotten the last two maps of Magic City yet. Also took forever for them to add the second half of the Eastern Arc. But yeah the Jungle arc for the new farming map would be great, iirc it's the 66 one.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

11/26/2015 is when the Prince AW map was added. Who knows when we'll get to the Jungle arc, we haven't even gotten the last two maps of Magic City yet. Also took forever for them to add the second half of the Eastern Arc. But yeah the Jungle arc for the new farming map would be great, iirc it's the 66 one.
das what i farm on DMM, anyway. Lol. I think the 70 one works well too, but its just as good.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That feel when I REALLY want Nataku but my extraordinary luck in the past bites me in the ass and out of 210 sc's I get nothing but silvers and golds. And yes, I did go full whale mode.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That's just RNG. Decided to roll 150 SC on two different accounts during the final days of September. One of them got nothing but gold and silvers, and finally a plat (Shizuka) on the 28th roll. The second account, got 3 blacks (Sybilla, Rion, plus Nataku), one plat (Raven) and about equal splits of gold and silvers on same number of rolls.

As far as implementation of what is currently on DMM, I would not hold my breath there. At best, it will come out at the same time frame as DMM originally did, and there is roughly a two-year gap presently. The key thing to keep in mind is that we will never take priority over DMM Aigis.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That's just RNG. Decided to roll 150 SC on two different accounts during the final days of September. One of them got nothing but gold and silvers, and finally a plat (Shizuka) on the 28th roll. The second account, got 3 blacks (Sybilla, Rion, plus Nataku), one plat (Raven) and about equal splits of gold and silvers on same number of rolls.

As far as implementation of what is currently on DMM, I would not hold my breath there. At best, it will come out at the same time frame as DMM originally did, and there is roughly a two-year gap presently. The key thing to keep in mind is that we will never take priority over DMM Aigis.
Doesn't mean I'm not sad that RNGesus has forsaken me. After all the sacrificial rituals I carried out and everything!

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Doesn't mean I'm not sad that RNGesus has forsaken me. After all the sacrificial rituals I carried out and everything!
obviously rnjesus was disturbed by the small show you call a blood bath..

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

With someone so perfectly suited for exclusive harem duty as Yuno showing up this event, it got me thinking about which other girls I currently have that I'd keep as permanent harem residents. Ended up making a team of girls that I wouldn't mind only having as bed warmers for the prince - with the rule that I'd never be allowed to use them in battle again. (or at all, in case of the ones I never bothered to level or use in the first place)

So damn many to pick from that I'll probably change my mind later on. Sure, there are others I'm crazy for too, like Berna, Bernice, Saki and Spica- but those I have too much use for to keep locked away in a harem for too long.

And there's plenty others I would love to have mostly just for the lewds, but haven't gotten lucky enough to get - like Patra, Sasha, Gianna, Marnie, Zenobia, Sue, Amanda, Cellia, Agnes, Alice... the list goes on.

Anyway, silly way to waste time making a team for reasons entirely different from what actually works well in combat.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyway, silly way to waste time making a team for reasons entirely different from what actually works well in combat.
gloria as a bedwarmer :mad:

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't care, she is TOO HOT!

...I still use her awakened with an alt, tho. Just never found a good slot for her in my main party.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just noticed one thing, Alissa is still in my army. Shes been there like since.. forever. O-o

Has u guys replaced her with some other priest or still use her?

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Used her for like the first two months. Afterwards I used GIris and Chydis. Hasn't been fielded since.
On DMM I not even once used her except for the very first missions.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just noticed one thing, Alissa is still in my army. Shes been there like since.. forever. O-o

Has u guys replaced her with some other priest or still use her?
She was gone from my main party shortly before my second event when I got Iris, then was never seen again 6 months later due to Liana.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i have never deployed a silver healer(outside of men only maps) past my first week of game play.

i bought chydis with my first 200 dc. i pulled krile shortly before.

and i have elyse now.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not in my main army, but I used her a couple of times when I got stuck and decided to follow a video guide with very tight UP cost and placement order. She will be useful a couple of times later when every now any then we get a silver units only level, but that's about it. After we get the lvl 55 bonuses for silvers, she gets extra range if I remember correctly, which can make her good when it comes to healing otherwise out of range units.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i have never deployed a silver healer(outside of men only maps) past my first week of game play.

i bought chydis with my first 200 dc. i pulled krile shortly before.

and i have elyse now.
Yup, Got G.Iris, Then Chydis. Followed by Ertel and then Krilie, then Ertel -> Ellett -> Sera and Krille -> Marr.

So its Chydis, G-Iris, Marr and Sera.
One day i will have Rinne, Black ticket or Summon, be damned.

Who is everyone elses top 3 picks for Black Ticket?
Atm mine is
Rinne
Estelle
Either B.Iris or Rion, Cornelia even. Hell, Kayou seems to have a sick SAW so idk. But from the current DMM list of units you can get from the black ticket, its kinda eh.

If i had a good DEF tank, other then Bernice it'd be B-iris (As 3rd) for sure, though. But my main tanks Alice. the 6k hp pool is pretty good. Also, Uru as token sub-tank. Yet to SAW either of them, let alone awaken.

Not in my main army, but I used her a couple of times when I got stuck and decided to follow a video guide with very tight UP cost and placement order. She will be useful a couple of times later when every now any then we get a silver units only level, but that's about it. After we get the lvl 55 bonuses for silvers, she gets extra range if I remember correctly, which can make her good when it comes to healing otherwise out of range units.
Even when watching videos since they are whatever, i suppliment shit. So like, 2 archers of silver? 1 nanaly is cheaper, etc etc. Never needed to drop down to a lesser cost if i replaced right. Fuck, i think i do all my maps blind now. More fun, lol. Even the 12stam ones yolo right? Took me 1-3 tries on the latest black bish to get it 3 stars, however i never failed and really only got rekt by dragon.

Last edited:

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sure, I can experiment, and when it comes to star trial or unit farm event, I do. However, I always go by surefire guides and zero experimentation with item collections. Those fuckers are expensive as is, I don't need them to be even more SC-heavy because of me fucking up.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sure, I can experiment, and when it comes to star trial or unit farm event, I do. However, I always go by surefire guides and zero experimentation with item collections. Those fuckers are expensive as is, I don't need them to be even more SC-heavy because of me fucking up.
Depends what you consider fucking up. Iirc the dragon dropped like a rainbow fairy anyway so thats all i pretty much ever lost.

Is Inari good? With/without SAW? i have a few of the little fox.