What's new

[Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Noticed that some rather famous characters have a rarity not befitting them, like Magoichi Saika and Mitsunari Ishida are UC.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for answers. Seems like it can be more enjoyable than most of Nutaku's games, but time consuming... is quite a problem for me right now :\ Well gonna think, so maybe I'll join this thread soon... or maybe not. Anyway, thanks and good luck!

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Got a SSR Uesugi Kenshin from the Silver Ticket Gacha :eek: I think it makes perfect sense to have her as an Elite Samurai or Sword Master, but I'm focusing on the left side trees for now. So it's either Commando Trooper or maybe respec her to Ghost Ninja. Any thoughts ?

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Got a SSR Uesugi Kenshin from the Silver Ticket Gacha :eek: I think it makes perfect sense to have her as an Elite Samurai or Sword Master, but I'm focusing on the left side trees for now. So it's either Commando Trooper or maybe respec her to Ghost Ninja. Any thoughts ?
Kenshin isn't that great a damage dealer tbh. While her boost is reliable at 25+3% per round, the rest of her kit is survivability.

Compare that to e.g. Date Masamune who rolls in with a chance to ignore 15% defense + 40% per hit to gain +25% damage boost for the rest of the fight up to 6 times I think it's clear who needs to get an allrounder and tank hits and who needs to get something capable of dealing obscene single(Or Multi, but not that impressed by AoE thus far)-target damage.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Honestly, you'd probably be better off using one of the Ninja specialized SRs for Ninjas.

Then again I'm probably not the best person to get advice from since I just use my Kenshin with Personal Guards. :p

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

today i learned: if you don't beat an enemy in 20 turns, you lose.

my naoe had enough regen to slugfest the last battle in starter dungeon, but not enough dps.

feelsbadman

armillary sphere : (equippable on generals) - if enemy speed is higher deal 10% more damage in 1st round

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how to gain access to other troop type upgrade options in the store? So far mine has up to Veteran Infantry/Samurai/Light Cavalry/Heavy Cavalry/ Veteran Archer/ Musketeer/ Ronin/ Ninja. I want those tier 3 classes.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know how to gain access to other troop type upgrade options in the store? So far mine has up to Veteran Infantry/Samurai/Light Cavalry/Heavy Cavalry/ Veteran Archer/ Musketeer/ Ronin/ Ninja. I want those tier 3 classes.
drops from higher story maps.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

drops from higher story maps.
Dang it. I"m not at that point yet then. Too focused on reaching level 30 castle minimum before advancing.

And i noticed a pretty useful Rare commander. Usami Sadamitsu.
I've been using her on maps where I take bit too much damage and cannot get that A rank win for 2* bonuses to get those gold.

She starts with initial 10% damage reduction and then gains other 25% if enemy outnumbers her. Then add in other 10% from simply being a Personal Guard. 45% total, 60% damage reduction in first turn.

But once when she becomes Elite Guard, that's 70% in first turn and 50% in the remainder of the turns.

She has shown to be pretty darn tanky. Probably the only virgin loli I didn't sacrifice to the Soul Card Gods. And on top of that, her skills is inheritable. I've yet to make use of the inherit functions because I don't know everything about it yet and I don't wanna make an irreversible mistake.

==============================

Then next general I value highly is the SR Otomo Yoshishige.

While she don't take hits and dish damage out as well as my Honda Tadakatsu because she don't have the God of War that Honda does + bonus damage to cavalry. Otomo makes it up in her Banquet skill. When her manpower is less than 50%, she has 50% chance of regaining 30% of her manpower by feasting on corpses of dead enemies.

That might not seem like alot but, RNG is RNG. I have seen her trigger banquet every single turn and start twerking hardcore as enemies slowly die to her because she's replenishing every turn. When that happens, only way to stop that is to massively outdamage her twerking dance.

Other times, It just doesn't happen at all and she dies. Then when she's up against really strong foes. It just punches through her and kills her dead hard and fast like a shotgun would do to a zombie in close quarters.

I've won several battles i shouldn't had because of her lol.

Annnddddd, lastly Banquet is inheritable. ... which makes me struggle to decide between inheriting or evolving her.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dang it. I"m not at that point yet then. Too focused on reaching level 30 castle minimum before advancing.

And i noticed a pretty useful Rare commander. Usami Sadamitsu.
I've been using her on maps where I take bit too much damage and cannot get that A rank win for 2* bonuses to get those gold.

She starts with initial 10% damage reduction and then gains other 25% if enemy outnumbers her. Then add in other 10% from simply being a Personal Guard. 45% total, 60% damage reduction in first turn.

But once when she becomes Elite Guard, that's 70% in first turn and 50% in the remainder of the turns.

She has shown to be pretty darn tanky. Probably the only virgin loli I didn't sacrifice to the Soul Card Gods. And on top of that, her skills is inheritable. I've yet to make use of the inherit functions because I don't know everything about it yet and I don't wanna make an irreversible mistake.

==============================

Then next general I value highly is the SR Otomo Yoshishige.

While she don't take hits and dish damage out as well as my Honda Tadakatsu because she don't have the God of War that Honda does + bonus damage to cavalry. Otomo makes it up in her Banquet skill. When her manpower is less than 50%, she has 50% chance of regaining 30% of her manpower by feasting on corpses of dead enemies.

That might not seem like alot but, RNG is RNG. I have seen her trigger banquet every single turn and start twerking hardcore as enemies slowly die to her because she's replenishing every turn. When that happens, only way to stop that is to massively outdamage her twerking dance.

Other times, It just doesn't happen at all and she dies. Then when she's up against really strong foes. It just punches through her and kills her dead hard and fast like a shotgun would do to a zombie in close quarters.

I've won several battles i shouldn't had because of her lol.

Annnddddd, lastly Banquet is inheritable. ... which makes me struggle to decide between inheriting or evolving her.
sorry to burst your bubble, but: only 4* max level SR's can pass on skills. you are not likely to have a 4* any time soon let alone one that you can afford to max level and then sacrifice. getting to level 55 takes a fucking lot of exp cards. a lot. a lot.

world event in half hour. dont forget to kill the phat lewtz soldiers.

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

What is the difference between ATT % and Damage % buffs in this game? No info anywhere in the FAQ.

Also, yeah, rolled 4 copies of SR Konishi Yukinaga and now I own a 3* copy of her. Seems like a very solid unit skills wise, I mean, double damage to rear units ? Dang.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is the difference between ATT % and Damage % buffs in this game? No info anywhere in the FAQ.

Also, yeah, rolled 4 copies of SR Konishi Yukinaga and now I own a 3* copy of her. Seems like a very solid unit skills wise, I mean, double damage to rear units ? Dang.
attack damage % is your attack damage %. marksman deal 50% to 3 targets. if you have an ability that boost ATK DMG % by 10% you now have a base of 60% damage to 3 targets.

Damage % is your final damage. stacks additively with the lab research bonus.

ATK DMG % boosts are almost always vastly superior to DMG% boosts.

for example: my dragon of echigo: atkdmg%+25% on first turn, 28% on 2nd, 31% on 3rd

starter dungeon 4th battle:
1903 on first hit
2006 on 2nd hit (5% more)
2111 on 3rd hit (5% more)

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Pretty much what I was thinking then. That means the Honda Tadakatsu I just rolled is pretty much a Cavalry Killer. I think I will raise her.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry to burst your bubble, but: only 4* max level SR's can pass on skills. you are not likely to have a 4* any time soon let alone one that you can afford to max level and then sacrifice. getting to level 55 takes a fucking lot of exp cards. a lot. a lot.

world event in half hour. dont forget to kill the phat lewtz soldiers.
Hmm I see okay thanks.

And I've been noticing some silly things.

That equipment named Bunrin I have seen it proc up to 3 times in a single round and then Oda Nobunaga fire off her muskets. It basically pushed the damage on enemy target from 120 to 450. Sure she shot at an cavalry unit but still..

And I seen Triple Strike proc up to twice before firing off the damage.

The result is usually sick damage. Sometimes Bunrin will proc twice and then triple strike proc once and shoot. I"m guessing that the musketeers in Oda Nobunaga's unit is carrying three each and they fire each gun in rapid succession lol. Its based off on INT stat. Her INT is currently 100.

ANNDDDD I MISSED THE WORLD EVENT AGAIN. ><!

Too friggin short window lol. Anyways Castle level 30 now. Wondering if level 35 is doable.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm I see okay thanks.

And I've been noticing some silly things.

That equipment named Bunrin I have seen it proc up to 3 times in a single round and then Oda Nobunaga fire off her muskets. It basically pushed the damage on enemy target from 120 to 450. Sure she shot at an cavalry unit but still..

And I seen Triple Strike proc up to twice before firing off the damage.

The result is usually sick damage. Sometimes Bunrin will proc twice and then triple strike proc once and shoot. I"m guessing that the musketeers in Oda Nobunaga's unit is carrying three each and they fire each gun in rapid succession lol. Its based off on INT stat. Her INT is currently 100.

ANNDDDD I MISSED THE WORLD EVENT AGAIN. ><!

Too friggin short window lol. Anyways Castle level 30 now. Wondering if level 35 is doable.
it's not proccing 3x. it's proccing once on each enemy. it does that for any aoe attack. you dont even wanna know how annoying it's getting waiting for 6 procs to finish every time my konishi attacks. in addition to the dice.

bunrin + triple strike is also multiplicative. that's why the damage is nuts.

2 hours til daily reset. get your convoy (miko unit battles) done

research time -% also reduces the time between residence collections. -17% brings 8 hour cd to 6:36:36

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it's not proccing 3x. it's proccing once on each enemy. it does that for any aoe attack. you dont even wanna know how annoying it's getting waiting for 6 procs to finish every time my konishi attacks. in addition to the dice.

bunrin + triple strike is also multiplicative. that's why the damage is nuts.

2 hours til daily reset. get your convoy (miko unit battles) done

research time -% also reduces the time between residence collections. -17% brings 8 hour cd to 6:36:36
I cannot agree with you because .. my Oda Nobunaga don't always proc double when she's shooting that would hit two targets. Sometimes Bunrin procs twice, sometimes it procs once even when its hitting two targets..

its extremely irregular on my screen. Bah.

About advanced research, i didn't know that. Mine's at level 10.

Oh and I got my Oda Nobunaga to level 30 just recently and she's now completely nuts. Hitting for 400-900+ damage on average. Well it was against the black riders in starter map but still, that's a huge damage increase.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Man I've lost count of how many times I've killed Oda Nobunaga for that Hidden Dungeon scroll and still nothing.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man I've lost count of how many times I've killed Oda Nobunaga for that Hidden Dungeon scroll and still nothing.
i didn't lose count. i did it 11 times. im doing the hidden dungeon now.

junk drops for the whole damn thing.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why do techs cost gold + Kizuna now?