What's new

[Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

This game demands so much time commitment. bah.
so i heard they have these programs. programs that record mouse movements. hmm i wonder what one could do with said programs.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i heard they have these programs. programs that record mouse movements. hmm i wonder what one could do with said programs.
That's cheating to me. I prefer to be present. I find such methods to be bad because it makes companies think that their idea of games to be viable instead of people not attending would force them to improve their events.

kevmasterzoc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Figured i might a well throw my Invite code here in case someone needed one

Invite code: C3D5O7P3F6NW

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So... about the port: It looks like all the base trades require you to give Standard Rations in exchange for something that you will use in another trade. Not looking like worth it to me so far. My port is only level 19 though, maybe at the higher levels more interesting trades open up

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So... about the port: It looks like all the base trades require you to give Standard Rations in exchange for something that you will use in another trade. Not looking like worth it to me so far. My port is only level 19 though, maybe at the higher levels more interesting trades open up
you need a level 30 church/temple to open up exploration.

... yeah i know. it sucks. im working on that now myself.

lv50 original western armor on level 55 character : 1100 defense (715 + general level x7)
lvl 50 original leather bracers : 990 defense with 25% chance to reduce damage by 50% (effecively a 12.5% damage reduction overall)
lvl 50 original two piece armor : 605 defense with 4% health regen

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

well, shit. My temple is still at level 22. Not enough money to upgrade and research all this stuff. Hopefully the 1.5m coins from the achievements (Castle lvl 35 and residence lvl 30) + the rewards from the launch event will give me some breathing room in the near future.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a confession to make.

I ignored all the hentai scenes in this game. They're so damn boring. Its just.. touching. Seems like only good ones is that require 3x evolution to get interesting.

And something about the guy really annoys me. Don't know why.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a confession to make.

I ignored all the hentai scenes in this game. They're so damn boring. Its just.. touching. Seems like only good ones is that require 3x evolution to get interesting.

And something about the guy really annoys me. Don't know why.
i skip them too. the dialogue is fuck awful and googlese.

so i've reached rank 9 in pvp match. let's see how long it lasts.

infantry suppression lab research works on samurais. so it seems both trees are covered by suppression bonuses.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i skip them too. the dialogue is fuck awful and googlese.

so i've reached rank 9 in pvp match. let's see how long it lasts.

infantry suppression lab research works on samurais. so it seems both trees are covered by suppression bonuses.
Nice thanks. And oh snap! I just saw the rewards on why I should level up my castle to lvl 35. 1000 Kobans. I'm at lvl 27 now. Money definitely running dry now. And i already tapped the starter dungeon empty of gold. It only gives 500k every 24 hours. I think I have to buy Koban if I want to reach level 35 in time. I"m pretty sure I have to lol. Cuz level 27 upgrade cost 245k coins.

So, I think I can reach level 30 through the free way in time, I'll definitely have to pay for lvl 35 one. My residence is lvl 24 now. When I upgrade it to lvl 25, it'll be 151k gold every 2 hours I think. Assuming I'll be on the time to collect the gold tomorrow evening it'll be like.. 750k gold I think. And I got several construction tickets. So Level 30 is doable.

Almost forgot about that 100k gold for logging in tomorrow! so.. 850k XD

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

^ The Easter maps also give a good amount of money

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which one of the battles in easter maps give good money?
all of them

you are literally refunded the bulk of the cost of leveling up your lab/dojo/barracks/residence. you do the 50 times starter dungeon map 1 for a MINIMUM of 500k gold. you will typically average 600k+/50 runs.

my residence at level 30 currently gives me 450k every 8 hours with my level 33 shibata katsuie garrisoned in it.

page 1 of your achievements is 140k. page 2 is even more. the easter dungeon maps give out 25-35k more often than any other reward.

2*ing most of your story maps has cash reward.

you get big cash rewards for full starring story areas.

pick your poison, man. the money is there. reach out and grab it.

just did a convoy battle in the 2nd story map: 100k gold drop.

raising my power by 1 point increased damage by 4.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

All of them. The later ones have a good chance of rolling 30k or 40k coins at the end which is pretty good imo. The earlier ones roll either 10k or 20k which isn't too bad. Definitely try to clear at least the levels 15 and 20 maps.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm kay thanks!

Convoy one is likely to be low chance of succeeding to get that 100k coin payout tho. I'll try the easter maps tomorrow! My average level is now 25 in main army so we'll see cuz last time i tried them I was like average level 15 on my units.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i got my first artifact exploration done.

it came back with 6 artifacts. you can only wear 1 artifact in the beginning.

if you have a church you cannot use temple only artifacts. temple only artifacts buff the troops that are not buffed by the temple. in other words, you can wear artifacts that buff light cavalry even if you are using the church to buff heavy cavalry.

level 1 artifacts have very very small benefits.

emerald (inferior) - increase damage dealt to single target troops by 1% (+.1%/lvl)
flute - increase damage dealt to primary target by 10 (+4/lvl)
large shield (inferior) - (temple only) increase heavy cavalry attack and defense by 1% (+.1%/lvl)
hourglass - (temple only) - increase kabukimono units by 1% - im assuming this is ninja.
replenishing pill - (temple only) samurai units by 1%

i didnt get anything that i can use to craft anything in the port though. oh well.

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone can tell me if this game is worth trying it? Is it similar to any other of Nutaku's games?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone can tell me if this game is worth trying it? Is it similar to any other of Nutaku's games?
it's similar to every nutaku game. but this game has a time commitment to it. you have to actually be playing it for most of the day. different timers for everything. you might upgrade one of your buildings and need to wait an hour, then upgrade another and have to wait 35 minutes.

im loving it really, but if you're starting this late you're almost definitely gonna miss out on the level 35 castle reward. unless you're a credit card warrior.

just make sure you use somebody's invite code before you start.

here's mine if you're so inclined: V1J3H3S3OMUK

i dont need what i get from it but if you dont wanna search back for one lol. you get rewarded for using it too.

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I would argue it is worth trying as it at least has a modicum of strategy and management involved rather than just mindlessly clicking "next".

That said though, the game is time-intensive if you want to get maximum value.

Additionally, if you're considering giving this game a go at any point I would recommend doing so before the 20th to at least grab some of the startup rewards. I highly suspect that this will be a game where once fallen behind/starting late it'll be a challenge to actually catch up despite how generous the game is in throwing free SR/SSR cards at you.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i have confusion.

i got an accessory that increases power by 5.

yet for some wonderful fucking reason it's giving my kuroda nearly 300 atk. :confused::confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D

chapter 2, 2nd map, tokugaka ieyasu level 30.

ok so after getting another one, i now know that: holy shit leveling this thing up is amazing. guess where all the money i make today is going.

i guess im just a moron. i didnt even notice leveling up the accessories also gave atk and defense. this somewhat explains the sky high stat reqs some battles require.

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Did I mention how much I hate those damn armies full of Ninja in every slot? Dodges everywhere :mad: