What's new

[Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Okay... my first UR is the Demon King of the 6 Heavens.

Not even mad. I am kinda spamming infantry/musketeers so this is fine XD

Looks like Part 3 of the achievements will give other jade ticket if i manage to complete it fast.

What is good tips to follow cuz I heard that rewards is given out for level 35 castle before April 20th?

edit: oh and if you get a new commander that you haven't seen before, its always a good idea to check to see what they can do.
I've had several Commons/Uncommons that made me go hmm, maybe its actually worthwhile leveling/using them.

This is one of them. She makes more gold than my level 15 takeda shingen can. I think.

It is cruel/unusual torture/punishment to make me level up my generals with only two spare general slots tho. ><!

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ya starter dungeon is where i was doing it since i atleast get small xp cards if not kizuna hehe

guess if worse comes to worse, ill grab some tomorrow from the mini event stuff

Hm, should i spam the story to get higher gear then spear and bandana? or just keep spamming starter dungeon?
if you can complete the map with large exp scrolls, do all 50. if you can't, do story missions for more march refills and do the highest exp maps you can in the starter dungeon.

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have a question: Let's say I have a general that has a skill that activates if she is a Light Cavalry. Does she need to stay as a Light Cavalry or can I upgrade her further down the Light Cavalry line and make her, let's say, a Black Rider ?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haha just noticed i never claimed my achievements, yay 500 Kizuna

I can only spam the medium xp one, the next one (like 4th or 5th) just owns me

Haha got a soul scroll and plat coin ... got another Uesegi and another Konishi, yay

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a question: Let's say I have a general that has a skill that activates if she is a Light Cavalry. Does she need to stay as a Light Cavalry or can I upgrade her further down the Light Cavalry line and make her, let's say, a Black Rider ?
everything from the light cavalry line

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay that's just mean of Mononofu.

I like Infantry/knight/musketeer combo.

But I reached the Level 20 castle and it makes me be forced to choose between Temple/Church. I have greater benefits from picking Church however it means all my infantry units will be weaker for it.

I'll have to go down the samurai route?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay that's just mean of Mononofu.

I like Infantry/knight/musketeer combo.

But I reached the Level 20 castle and it makes me be forced to choose between Temple/Church. I have greater benefits from picking Church however it means all my infantry units will be weaker for it.

I'll have to go down the samurai route?
the initial bonuses are nothing huge. but after you have them to 20 or so 10% more atk/defense becomes something kind of major.

today i learned: i'm an idiot for not leveling my church more. you can apparently search for synthesis materials to make artifacts once your church/temple is 30. i got a long way to go now -_-

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the initial bonuses are nothing huge. but after you have them to 20 or so 10% more atk/defense becomes something kind of major.

today i learned: i'm an idiot for not leveling my church more. you can apparently search for synthesis materials to make artifacts once your church/temple is 30. i got a long way to go now -_-
But if I switch to temple and research into infantry and then switch back to Church, I will retain the benefits of infantry research or lose the bonus?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But if I switch to temple and research into infantry and then switch back to Church, I will retain the benefits of infantry research or lose the bonus?
the levels stay. if you level up heavy infantry to 20 then switch to temple you now have level 20 light infantry

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What time zone is the 8/10 pm events set in? Kinda annoying they mention time, but not timezone lol

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What time zone is the 8/10 pm events set in? Kinda annoying they mention time, but not timezone lol
when you click the 20:00 daily world bosses button..... it tells you how long until the event in the top left corner.

which, btw, unless you have a voodoo unit or 3 don't bother trying for damage ranking. just do the fights that dont have "fight" written underneath them to get some crazy rewards. you can do each of these twice before it costs 20 koban per attempt.

i got 2 original armors (4% regen) and an original western armor (general level x 7 def) out of today's world bosses. big score.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

22:48:30 ... bleh stupid PST timezone lol

Hm maybe ill use Honganji Kennyo as my 4th once i get her leveled up :p wonder what the best unit type is for her

OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

Cannon. Period.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Scored myself a Crimson Rider upgrade. I don't think their bonus is all that spectacular and thinking about waiting for a Black Rider upgrade. But I already use Takeda Shingen as a Marksman. Would that be too much AoE damage and not enough single target or does it not matter?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Scored myself a Crimson Rider upgrade. I don't think their bonus is all that spectacular and thinking about waiting for a Black Rider upgrade. But I already use Takeda Shingen as a Marksman. Would that be too much AoE damage and not enough single target or does it not matter?
im pretty sure elite crimson rider is the best possible class you could give takeda shingen. you would almost guarantee a first turn instakill. it would be single target though. if i was using takeda shingen that's what i would do.

OP
Keyen

Keyen

Reputation score

I think you can't have too much aoe. I will just pick one guy as a Heavy lancer (probably Uesugi Kenshin because of the synergy) to finish the job, but else, aoe = massively more damage.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you have too much aoe if none of the enemies die in the first 2 rounds i'd say.

the forge success rate on orange shit is pissing me the fuck off.

47% success chance > fail 6x in a row > success > fail 6x in a row > haha have fun waiting a half hour now.

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Oh goddamnit forgot to swap formations and lost an arena battle. Now I'm at 9/10 for the daily Gold Ticket :mad:

Anyway, a new button popped up: Apply for Joraku. I guess this is the pvp battle for the Daimyo title.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh goddamnit forgot to swap formations and lost an arena battle. Now I'm at 9/10 for the daily Gold Ticket :mad:

Anyway, a new button popped up: Apply for Joraku. I guess this is the pvp battle for the Daimyo title.
you can pay koban to try again

speaking of daily pvp. the bracket is so fucking full of under level 5 people i would be 100 places higher if i had done it on the first day.

Last edited:

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Whipped up some quick tips and advice for people starting out:

First off, leveling up your castle is a huge priority. Not only does it increase your general roster limit, your max cash and soldier amounts and influence your maximum building level as well as unlocking new buildings at certain points there is also the fact that until the 20th of this month you will receive substantial bonus rewards for the castle level you've obtained up to a maxlevel of 35.

Second: The starter dungeon is your friend. While the easter event dungeon can be considered if you have leftover battle points(The easter rewards aren't bad but nothing you truly cannot do without) you should be grinding the best starter dungeon fights you can handle. This will give you enough exp. character tickets to boost your units to respectable levels.

Third: Don't forget to claim your achievements! The first tab gives you a free random SSR draw once complete(Soul summon draw) and the second and third ones give you a free UR draw apiece once complete.

Fourth: Don't generally bother with C/UC/R generals as far as your main roster goes. You'll be swimming in SR generals(and if lucky the occasional SSR/UR even) soon enough. Remember to evolve your SR/SSR/UR cards if you happen to have duplicates!

Fifth: With bronze and silver summon tokens you'll eventually run across either of the following UC cards: Hachisuka Masakatsu and Rokkaku Yoshitaka. Don't toss these two away. Instead level both of them to at least lv15 and station Masakatsu at the barracks for over 10% free bonus soldiers from the barracks and Yoshitaka gives 30% bonus gold from the residence(If stationed there) at lv15.

Final: Don't neglect your research. Researching formations increases their bonus stats and unlocks more unit slots for said formation and there are lots of research options that grant bonus stats for all your units.
Note: The temple/church later on also gives research options but those only count for specific units.