What's new

[Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Yeah I've already cleared it out. RNG screwed me with bad egg drops.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yeah i feel cheated too. i thought we were getting all those rewards.

but then again i have a bunch of koban and i dont even know what to spend it on
Use some for extra raids on big ships, eheheh. Yeah, that was one way I wasted koban.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

The game is pretty generous with Koban anyway. If you stop using it for a few days I'm sure you'll hoard enough for a Platinum 10+1

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, that's a good idea. Also have to pick opponents in Arena better and not accidentally click yes on speed up in the blacksmith.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, that's a good idea. Also have to pick opponents in Arena better and not accidentally click yes on speed up in the blacksmith.
arena opponents are such a crapshoot.

90% of the time i pick somebody who doesnt even have a defense team and steamroll them

then that 1 time somebody puts their A team in defense and i get crushed. hate that.

4*d my naoe kagetsuna with the daily gold pulls. <3

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

find one guy you can beat easily and spam him until there's nothing left :D

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel like this game is doing everything it can to persuade me to stop playing.

First was the guaranteed UR card from achievements. It of course gave me the weakest UR card.

Then, I finally reached 1500 Koban so I attempted the 10+1 pull and pulled all SR. Although I did get an SSR from the guaranteed SSR+ 11 pull, it ended up being my 2nd copy of Tokugawa Ieyasu who I don't use.

While I could make a party for her, I still only have 1 of the SR units needed for her 2nd skill, and from what I can tell the defense bonus only seems to apply to Ieyasu, so it's not TOO helpful for me since my regular team already has more def than I need. There's also the Migawa Spirit, but I don't feel like it's worth taking such a huge dps loss for a chance to not die.

So thanks to the multiple clones I got from said 10+1 pull, the game has blessed me with a max evolved Takeda Nobushige and Hojho Ujitsuna.

Except Takeda is the complete opposite of what I needed since I was trying to switch from Temple to Church. <.<

As for Hojho, she pretty much only has one skill since I have no plans on using Hohho Sohun.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel like this game is doing everything it can to persuade me to stop playing.

First was the guaranteed UR card from achievements. It of course gave me the weakest UR card.

Then, I finally reached 1500 Koban so I attempted the 10+1 pull and pulled all SR. Although I did get an SSR from the guaranteed SSR+ 11 pull, it ended up being my 2nd copy of Tokugawa Ieyasu who I don't use.

While I could make a party for her, I still only have 1 of the SR units needed for her 2nd skill, and from what I can tell the defense bonus only seems to apply to Ieyasu, so it's not TOO helpful for me since my regular team already has more def than I need. There's also the Migawa Spirit, but I don't feel like it's worth taking such a huge dps loss for a chance to not die.

So thanks to the multiple clones I got from said 10+1 pull, the game has blessed me with a max evolved Takeda Nobushige and Hojho Ujitsuna.

Except Takeda is the complete opposite of what I needed since I was trying to switch from Temple to Church. <.<

As for Hojho, she pretty much only has one skill since I have no plans on using Hohho Sohun.
both of them are very good units. it's not difficult to get 40-50 more leadership for takeda than the enemies you're facing in story maps if you have a 4* already.

and hohjo's 10-25% dmg reduction and 10% more hp passives are fucking awesome. there's a reason i ranked her so high on my tank tier list. i don't know what her 3rd passive does though. it doesnt seem to double trigger her dmg reduction or i'd be seeing extremely varied damage amounts taken on her.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Hello Mononofu Players,

The Point Exchange event will be extended for one more day since a lot of our players didn't have time to finish the exchange.

This event will be ended at 2 AM on April 21st (GMT-5).

Hurry up guys!

Mononofu Team
---

Now I wonder if this means the dungeon stays open for one more day or just the point exchange.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

both of them are very good units. it's not difficult to get 40-50 more leadership for takeda than the enemies you're facing in story maps if you have a 4* already.

and hohjo's 10-25% dmg reduction and 10% more hp passives are fucking awesome. there's a reason i ranked her so high on my tank tier list. i don't know what her 3rd passive does though. it doesnt seem to double trigger her dmg reduction or i'd be seeing extremely varied damage amounts taken on her.
Takeda would force me to stick with light Cavalry though, when I'm trying to switch to the opposite unit tree because of voodoo cannons and Nobunaga.

What's 10-25% reduction going to do if I've already reduced enemy damage as much as possible through defense though? Unfortunately it's maint right now so I can't log on to see who I use, but I do know it's whoever the SSR that recovers units, and gains more recovery as their hp gets lower. I just don't see a reason to take the damage reduction over sustain.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello Mononofu Players,

The Point Exchange event will be extended for one more day since a lot of our players didn't have time to finish the exchange.

This event will be ended at 2 AM on April 21st (GMT-5).

Hurry up guys!

Mononofu Team
---

Now I wonder if this means the dungeon stays open for one more day or just the point exchange.
we'll see in 3 hours. :D

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was just about to do more easter stuff before maint came and it was gone. Hope I'm wrong though.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Takeda would force me to stick with light Cavalry though, when I'm trying to switch to the opposite unit tree because of voodoo cannons and Nobunaga.

What's 10-25% reduction going to do if I've already reduced enemy damage as much as possible through defense though? Unfortunately it's maint right now so I can't log on to see who I use, but I do know it's whoever the SSR that recovers units, and gains more recovery as their hp gets lower. I just don't see a reason to take the damage reduction over sustain.
you can get artifacts to boost light cavalry atk/def if you're so inclined. and the sustain doesnt stop an enemy zerg from instakilling your tank round 1. if you're slow pacing and haven't hit anything difficult then sure. it works. but even i'm eventually gonna have to replace my naoe for katakura when i've gotten more stars on her.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you can get artifacts to boost light cavalry atk/def if you're so inclined. and the sustain doesnt stop an enemy zerg from instakilling your tank round 1. if you're slow pacing and haven't hit anything difficult then sure. it works. but even i'm eventually gonna have to replace my naoe for katakura when i've gotten more stars on her.
I've actually run into the problem of not doing enough damage, which is why tanks aren't my priority right now. Hence why I'm trying to switch over to the other tech tree since I pulled Nobunaga yesterday. Although I'm a bit worried she won't be able to proc her 3rd skill because of level. <.<

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

game's back up already.

with op as fk new summons

miyamoto musashi is a god tier DD.

and shimazu iehisa is ... fucking broken. up to 875 damage reduction when leading a solo aoe unit.

and kenshin/dragon of echigo skill 3 still doesnt fucking proc.

holy shit. this copper dungeon. fucking right. :eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D

Last edited:

Mr.Prvrt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how open shura tower?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like this cash dungeon, can only do up to the Lv 20 Saitoh tho, but atleast i have a chance at 60k cash and a rare piece of armor :eek:

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New copper dungeon is well worth grinding. Two (relatively) easy fights early on also offer a chance at good armor pieces if you haven't gotten exploration unlocked yet.

Do note that the difficulty jump between Dohsan and Terumoto is HUGE. Dohsan can be reliably cleared by any lv30+ 4man squad. Terumoto will require 5 well-geared and highly levelled characters to beat.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New copper dungeon is well worth grinding. Two (relatively) easy fights early on also offer a chance at good armor pieces if you haven't gotten exploration unlocked yet.

Do note that the difficulty jump between Dohsan and Terumoto is HUGE. Dohsan can be reliably cleared by any lv30+ 4man squad. Terumoto will require 5 well-geared and highly levelled characters to beat.
That jump from 700 def to 2700 def. <.<

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i just dont understand this game sometimes.

somebody just raided my artifact boat and instead of using my defense team it used my offense team that i've been farming the first stages of copper dungeon with

so instead of utterly shit stomping the guy, i lose artifacts. thanks game.