What's new

[Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

What exactly does leveling up the blacksmith do? Increase the amount of times you can attempt or something else?

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What exactly does leveling up the blacksmith do? Increase the amount of times you can attempt or something else?
Max upgrade level. Although different rarities have different level caps as well.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The number of upgrades you can have on an items depends on the blacksmith's level.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, i didnt think of that, i stopped all mine at 10 cuz most are low level except my armors lol

Woohoo Naoe Kagetsuna is now an Elite Guard

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You'll have to upgrade it sooner or later and join us in seeing "forging failed" over and over, eheheh.

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have hit a wall now. Need to get better equipment in order to be able to progress. Every one of my generals have an Original Western Armor, but their weapons kind of suck. The accesories are terrible. I'm stuck a few fights before the fight where I can farm the Original Mumei Sword, but I'm lacking the extra oomph to get there.

So what weapons and accessories should I try to get for now? I'm guessing the Original Hook Spear from 1-4 Nobunaga will do for weapons, but what about accessories?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have hit a wall now. Need to get better equipment in order to be able to progress. Every one of my generals have an Original Western Armor, but their weapons kind of suck. The accesories are terrible. I'm stuck a few fights before the fight where I can farm the Original Mumei Sword, but I'm lacking the extra oomph to get there.

So what weapons and accessories should I try to get for now? I'm guessing the Original Hook Spear from 1-4 Nobunaga will do for weapons, but what about accessories?
Which units types are you using?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can you win the fight for Tachi in 2-1? im still using 2 of them myself. they're cheap and scale harder as the enemies you fight increase. the key word is cheap. the upgrade cost is a bit higher but the success rate is also higher. less fails is less wasted money.

as for accessories: the higher you go the more you get. upgrading 1 of each as you encounter them and selling the oldest is probably the best tactic. until you reach the gikeiki accessory in 3-1. 5% more attack power on an accessory: pretty useful.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Which units types are you using?
UR Tohsho Daigongen 0* and SR Katakura Kojuuro 2* as Personal Guards.

SSR Takeda Shingen 2* as Elite Marksman.

SSR Date Masamune 2* as Marksman.

SR Maeda Toshiee 3* as Crimson Rider.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Get normal mumei swords imho.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does weapon type really matter for different units? Ive got all mine using the same weapon ... which is a crappy slingshot atm lol

They also all use War Novel for accessory ... so gimpy lol

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does weapon type really matter for different units? Ive got all mine using the same weapon ... which is a crappy slingshot atm lol

They also all use War Novel for accessory ... so gimpy lol
Same here but some can be marginally better for some unit types at certain points like the nodachi for sword masters and the cross spear for infantry. I think they're not worth the trouble though.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah okay

What about that 2-1 mentioned? Chapter 2, Fight 1? For me its small exp or copper ticket?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah okay

What about that 2-1 mentioned? Chapter 2, Fight 1? For me its small exp or copper ticket?
red soldier above the spear guy. blue weapon. tachi.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

I'll try to farm a few Tachi. Cheap sounds good; they're just supposed to get me a few stages further anyway.

For accessories I think I'll try to get 2 Book of Han from 2-4 for my tanks and 3 Katatsuki from 2-2 for everyone else.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, i found it, its like 5-7th fight on that map. time to get farming lol

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

UR Tohsho Daigongen 0* and SR Katakura Kojuuro 2* as Personal Guards.

SSR Takeda Shingen 2* as Elite Marksman.

SSR Date Masamune 2* as Marksman.

SR Maeda Toshiee 3* as Crimson Rider.
You probably want the Cross Blade Spear for your Personal Guards then since they should be counted as infantry units. Only downside is it's a bit expensive to upgrade, but luckily we have the current event.

Cross blade spear drops on Ch 3 1st map, it's easier to clear than original mumei sword.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If all your units except 1 use a Church and the odd 1 out needs Temple, will it make a huge difference?

Wanna make Honganji Kennyo the Artillery unit, but all my others are Church =(

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If all your units except 1 use a Church and the odd 1 out needs Temple, will it make a huge difference?

Wanna make Honganji Kennyo the Artillery unit, but all my others are Church =(
Won't make a difference unless you have a decent enough attack stat to overcome the enemy's defense. I thought it would also, but I did about the same damage after switching just because her atk is too low.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

You probably want the Cross Blade Spear for your Personal Guards then since they should be counted as infantry units. Only downside is it's a bit expensive to upgrade, but luckily we have the current event.

Cross blade spear drops on Ch 3 1st map, it's easier to clear than original mumei sword.

Yeah that one sounds good. Will try to get them after I get everything else.