What's new

[Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

If all your units except 1 use a Church and the odd 1 out needs Temple, will it make a huge difference?

Wanna make Honganji Kennyo the Artillery unit, but all my others are Church =(
you're confusing me with this. church gives artillery bonuses.

i use church and my team is 2 heavy lancer, 2 samurai, 1 archer. konishi's damage is behind my others, but she still puts out the same dmg/round as my dragon of echigo

so i ran out of troops.

and i pulled my troops out of my mailbox.

now i have 1.9 mil soldiers. they must be tiny soldiers. 1.9 million in a mailbox. seems legit.

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yo guys, I don't know wtf is going on or how long this will last but it looks like you can reclaim all your Easter rewards again.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yo guys, I don't know wtf is going on or how long this will last but it looks like you can reclaim all your Easter rewards again.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

lmfao. 2* dragon of echigo

easter chests didnt give me shit tho

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Too bad I couldn't get enough points for the Evo card. Feelsbadman

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ahahahha, thanks for the heads up man.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

And with today's Gold Tickets I have a 4* Konichi. And 4 SR Evo Cards that I have no idea wtf to do with.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

And with today's Gold Tickets I have a 4* Konichi. And 4 SR Evo Cards that I have no idea wtf to do with.
I wish I had that problem, there's this SR i want to try out. So far I only have one sr evo card saved up.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

instant 4* katakura or honganji if you ever pull em. if you already have one. there you go.

so i put in a query to game support about dragon of echigo's skill not proccing. and they tell me it's working properly. motherfuckers. no it is not.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

instant 4* katakura or honganji if you ever pull em. if you already have one. there you go.

so i put in a query to game support about dragon of echigo's skill not proccing. and they tell me it's working properly. motherfuckers. no it is not.
That's a DMG bonus skill right? I us the Hojyo SSR and she has something 5% bonus damage per round. First I thought it didn't work but during drawn out fights she seems to be doing more damage without showing any visual cue. Maybe yours is like hers, I dunno, eheheh.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's a DMG bonus skill right? I us the Hojyo SSR and she has something 5% bonus damage per round. First I thought it didn't work but during drawn out fights she seems to be doing more damage without showing any visual cue. Maybe yours is like hers, I dunno, eheheh.
if it works it does not work in an identifiable manner.

it is supposed to scale off of int. yet i can increase her int by 12+ and it has no effect on damage taken or dealt. she already has a stacking damage bonus skill. that works. but her passive 2 does not do anything as far as i can see

Attachments

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Katakura already 4* and I don't own a single copy of Honganji yet. 1st world problems I tell ya

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

if it works it does not work in an identifiable manner.

it is supposed to scale off of int. yet i can increase her int by 12+ and it has no effect on damage taken or dealt. she already has a stacking damage bonus skill. that works. but her passive 2 does not do anything as far as i can see
It says "when leading" but maybe they forgot to put what type of unit to lead. Or maybe she should be the leader. I dunno, eheheh.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

finally hit the battle where i can get sword master <3

and my kuroda hits 6k attack <3 <3

Last edited:

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

finally hit the battle where i can get sword master <3

and my kuroda hits 6k attack <3 <3
Wow, that's a 4* Kuroda right? I have a a couple of ssr evo cards but can only 4* that tanky ssr so I'm waiting for an offense type girl but damn a 4* is scary.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, that's a 4* Kuroda right? I have a a couple of ssr evo cards but can only 4* that tanky ssr so I'm waiting for an offense type girl but damn a 4* is scary.
yes. she's level 54.

Attachments

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yes. she's level 54.
Can you put her in your defense team for a bit? I'm your friend in game and I wanna see how much she hurts in a match, eheheh.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ok go ahead
Ah crap, she was alone and I was using crane formation so she went down before she can hit. But she's so tanky she reached until my 5th girl. She has the same def as my tank, lol.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah i didnt know you wanted to lose. lol

you get 10 kizuna for winning

who are you on my list anyway

i can take a couple screenshots of the fight

Last edited: