What's new

[Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Mononofu ~ White Lily Battle Princesses ~

Doesn't look like it's implemented yet. All I know is that we need Castle level 35 to unlock it. It has as many floors as you have Castle levels, so if you have a level 40 castle you can go up to floor 40. And you can bring a friend to help you explore.
Yeah I don't think it's implemented yet.

According to JP wiki it says residence 35+ to unlock. Also the comments say something about all other buildings needing to be 30, but I just hit 36 residence and 30+ all other buildings and still nothing.

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh , btw, Quazer has issued the Legendary Ship for exploration. Costs 30 souls to deploy though if you want to do it.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh , btw, Quazer has issued the Legendary Ship for exploration. Costs 30 souls to deploy though if you want to do it.
lets see how many legendary artifacts get stolen from me today

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Not sure if I want to do this lol. It's not about getting raided, that's gonna happen no matter what; it's about the soul points. I guess I will send one ship out and see what I can get.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Damn, missed the daimyo bosses. I needed those extra rations.

Not sure if I want to do this lol. It's not about getting raided, that's gonna happen no matter what; it's about the soul points. I guess I will send one ship out and see what I can get.
Saw your ship at 58 mins then checked back and it was already raided.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

lewl no Legendary Ship is lasting for more than 30 secs, even the ones Quazer is deploying.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Someone can beat Quazar? I guess he's using his A-team to do missions.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

every team has a weakness. afaik if they fail to raid your ship it can still be raided again

there are whales other than quazer who can use another account to check his team, then form a counter team.

coincidentally. quazer himself raided my fucking ship. the asshole.

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

every team has a weakness. afaik if they fail to raid your ship it can still be raided again

there are whales other than quazer who can use another account to check his team, then form a counter team.

coincidentally. quazer himself raided my fucking ship. the asshole.
Yeah, that's probably true but have you seen his team? People can probably think of a counter composition but I feel like only a handful can actually field a team with enough stats to fight the team he used in the tournament.

Well that handful might be pretty happy if they can beat his def team since quazar always seems to send out the big ship.

On an unrelated subject, these damn plat fragments must be a trap to waste to waste rations.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

It chooses the defending team at random though. The alt could get his Defensive team and then the main could get his Offensive team, so this strategy wouldn't work. I guess like most players his defensive team is weaker, so if you raid a guy like him you have to pray to RNGesus to not face his offensive team.

Edit: My legendary ship loot was a load of crap. Not worth it at all.

Last edited:

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What do we do with this bandit? Just whack it? Doesn't even seem close to dying.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i wouldnt bother. it's a raid boss with everybody asleep

god i love this copper dungeon. got 150k twice in a row. got 5 levels on my original book of han. naoe has almost 3200 def now. i just need to find the damn heavy knight book

got a string of luck. 9/15 attempts on oribhan. 3108hp 3461 def now.

Last edited:

Health_is_Wealth

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yeah, looks like it won't die.

You might need more stars to find the knight guy in 4-2. Not sure though, eheheh.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure the loot that you will get for winning the battle is automatically decided at start of battle and that rolling gacha you get after battle does absolutely nothing at all.

How do I know this you say?

Starter Dungeon level 20 guys where you beat up for Large EXP Cards..

Every time I get a fast battle ticket that number at top of screen always go up to 1 from 0. So thus, i find out that the gacha does nothing. Your hard work at aiming to get what you want does nothing!

Besides I spent about a week arguing with it and it never gives me what I want unless it feels like it so I know players have no influence.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did we ever get a discord link for this?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure the loot that you will get for winning the battle is automatically decided at start of battle and that rolling gacha you get after battle does absolutely nothing at all.

Every time I get a fast battle ticket that number at top of screen always go up to 1 from 0. So thus, i find out that the gacha does nothing. Your hard work at aiming to get what you want does nothing!

Besides I spent about a week arguing with it and it never gives me what I want unless it feels like it so I know players have no influence.
what you get is already predetermined at the start of battle. as soon as you hit start it has already decided who won.

if you ever see a battle is gonna take more than 3 minutes to finish you can reload the page without consequences.

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

If you're talking about the spinning thing at the end of a stage, it's there really just for show. You click to skip, you don't click to get what want. Test it for yourself: do not click on anything. It will stop automatically. It spins just to show you all the possible loot.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so im gonna guess the SSR general drops are 3% or so.

a week or so of doing them every day and i still havent gotten one.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

I think I just realized that the most important thing to do right now is

1) Deplete the XP Cards stage at the Starter Dungeon
2) Fucking deplete every single stage that you can at the Copper Dungeon. Use rations if you have to.

Think about it, you get 500k every 6 hours from the Residence. You can make that in 5 minutes in the Copper Dungeon. Now is the time to make that fat bank.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I just realized that the most important thing to do right now is

1) Deplete the XP Cards stage at the Starter Dungeon
2) Fucking deplete every single stage that you can at the Copper Dungeon. Use rations if you have to.

Think about it, you get 500k every 6 hours from the Residence. You can make that in 5 minutes in the Copper Dungeon. Now is the time to make that fat bank.
you JUST realized that?

i have bad news for you.

you have the dumb.

;)