What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

*Prays that the Phase 3 Boss turns out to be Sapphire (Shiro), and the Legendary - Emerald (Hotaruko)* Or I'm going to QQ alot because of my Topaz team. JP wiki seems to have very little info on Phase 3.

Last edited:

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I got two legends. Wow.
One was through the USD banana that came with the Monster Gem bundle, the other appeared randomly. I got that one posted further up and this one

I was shaking in anticipation during both fights..
It's annoying that it has been easier for me to find legends than to recruiting the fucking bosses however.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

zarion, "Oh, don't be so sure, Mr. President" © Red Alert 2

Super smut? Y U NO SUPER SMUT, MAMORU? No fair :(

By the way, what DOES "Super Smut" signify? The extra 10 levels? That would mean all L's also have "Super Smut"...stamp...thingy, since game claims "L and SL have the same maximum level" - do they? Because the way I look at it, it's not the extra scene - that one comes from having one "extra" upgrade. And if all SL's have "Super Smut", then what's the point of having that label on 'em, to begin with.

Also, one more discovery, in case you're Gacha Point greedy: E2-1 and E2-2 (ironically, since they have the lowest EP payout) seem to be the best for that - one E2-1 run - x1 - gave me around 500 points.

Last edited:

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Frankly I don't find super smut particularly smutty. One of the most smutty scenes I've seen came from an SSR, where she begged the protag to be creampied and impregnated. Now that is smut.
Also I see that not a whole lot of these girls are virgins. From the ones I have only the very first one I got was one and that's only implied in her some text that's not even in a scene.

One more question, do Hametena, the professor and Ichigo get scenes? I honestly don't see what the difference between an Eromon and a regular human girl is some times. Hametena even has bunny ears, yet she claims that she's not an Eromon.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Frankly I don't find super smut particularly smutty. One of the most smutty scenes I've seen came from an SSR, where she begged the protag to be creampied and impregnated. Now that is smut.
Also I see that not a whole lot of these girls are virgins. From the ones I have only the very first one I got was one and that's only implied in her some text that's not even in a scene.

One more question, do Hametena, the professor and Ichigo get scenes? I honestly don't see what the difference between an Eromon and a regular human girl is some times. Hametena even has bunny ears, yet she claims that she's not an Eromon.
There's no difference, just the name.

Anyone know for how long buffs last? like a solid number or waves or is it time based?

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Reminds me of one of the SSRs for this event. "Oh fuck me in the missionary position, you stud". Sorta' smutty, maybe, since it was outside, but come on. They do need a distinction between the girls with one scene and the girls with two though, but 'super smutty' might not have been the best translation.

The difference between eromon and people is that it's socially acceptable to beat and capture eromon and fuck them in your basement later.

Also you get to feel up Hametena when you make a new account. I kinda' thought the bunny ears were part of her costume, but she's also a human from another dimension. The Tokusatsu Inaba Kenomimi dimension, apparently. No idea if I'm spelling those right.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I can't find a damn thing on 特撮因幡獣耳
Are you sure you got it right? Where is this game you speak of?

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The difference between eromon and people is that it's socially acceptable to beat and capture eromon and fuck them in your basement later.
That's worthy of being saved to quotes.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I believe the tutorial said that Eromons are delusions that took form due to the island.

Our starter SL girl is supposed to be a Childhood friend that went to an all-girl school and is not tolerant towards boys except our player... A high-class woman got washed away with you to an unknown island ... yeah... reeks of someone's delusion alright.

So we are basically capturing ours and somebody else's delusion.
SSR -> L must be born from really strong imaginations, thats why they have Sex scenes.

Who knows...maybe I'm wrong.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It appears that Ichigo and Hametena truly do have H-scenes, but it's in another game and I can't for the life of me find the CGs for the scenes in question.

Haunter7

Reputation score

Omigosh I just caught an event boss, can't believe it :eek:

So we are basically capturing ours and somebody else's delusion.
So whose delusions are the down syndrome big oppai lolis? At least have the courage to own up to it!

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Nutaku's delusions, because in the original game those were not oppai lolis, but plain lolis.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Omigosh I just caught an event boss, can't believe it :eek:

So whose delusions are the down syndrome big oppai lolis? At least have the courage to own up to it!
Basically, all we really needed them to do was this.

Like this?

Original:

More Adult:

Instead we got this.

Hmmmm:

I think I'm starting to be an experienced as the "artist" who made those pictures! But I need more practice. More boobs, Less eyes, Even more senseless edit

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

大征服!ゆけゆけ 悪の秘密結社! is the name of the game.

You can see the fully upgraded versions of the cards of Ichigo and Hametena here.

However their H-scenes are nowhere to be found.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Alchemy Gem*3 All 500.
Hoping to not get Sierra cuz I already have her..... *Gets Sierra*

Hopes and dreams.....are being eroded.

Haunter7

Reputation score

Do u guys find offensive multi target spells more useful than single target ones? Well, there are exeptions like Jean's skill, but generally those ~300 power aoe spells seem to be inferior, rather useless most of the time. Maybe this will change if we're gonna battle multiple strong units at the same time in the future (can someone confirm this?), but so far it's been either only a few crappy eromons, one strong eromon surrounded by 2 crappy minions or 1 boss so there's been no actual need to use aoe skills.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do u guys find offensive multi target spells more useful than single target ones? Well, there are exeptions like Jean's skill, but generally those ~300 power aoe spells seem to be inferior, rather useless most of the time. Maybe this will change if we're gonna battle multiple strong units at the same time in the future (can someone confirm this?), but so far it's been either only a few crappy eromons, one strong eromon surrounded by 2 crappy minions or 1 boss so there's been no actual need to use aoe skills.
Depends on what you use it on.

The main problem you'll run into is mp consumption, so if you can manage to have say, 2 weaker aoes, you can get about the same effect as Jean's skill, but at a lower mp cost.

Another issue would be how much easier it is to get single target skills than aoe skills to power them up, aside from Jean's skill.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The low power/cost AoE seemed to be designed with the removal of minions quickly for boss fights. Currently the higher end bosses aren't coming with minions. I do expect this to change. Also, any ability should never be just viewed on its own, but how it combines with the rest of your team. If your full team is 4+ AoE skills, given that they should get readied at the same time can make for a massive burst set. So it will be good when used in quick succession for clearing out those pesky minions. So i can see it as useable.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

MP cost is really not a problem if you focus on getting long chains of attacks then the chain bonus counts towards MP recovery.
At 100+ chains I am getting 100 mp per hit

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

MP cost is really not a problem if you focus on getting long chains of attacks then the chain bonus counts towards MP recovery.
At 100+ chains I am getting 100 mp per hit
MP is really a problem with you're spamming atk buff and Jean aoe. I finish 2nd area special in about 60 combo with no mp usually.