What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

From what Xovian said, it works one time, the first time, in each area.
Just quoting for reference, not a comment directed at you.

Read the bananas in the shop area, my "info" came from reading the descriptions and testing at least the two lower (USD and delicious) variants out. USD description is on the banners on the left side.
But yes, USD works in the very first mission you select after activating it.
USDD works for each quest area once, probably better to wait till we have more areas for this one to be cost effective.

In the case of event maps: I don't know.
I used one on phase one of event and got the one I wanted, don't know if it was random on which of the two I got (they did not appear together). Not sure if me already having the area 3 one made any difference either.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

But wait, if I use it in an event area with two legendaries will both appear, or is it random? Also is the girl boss in the second event area counted as a legendary too, or what?

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wait are you telling me the two event bosses have the appearance rates of legendaries??

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They can be farmed at an ok rate in area 5, not so much in event area's.

Also just got 500 of each 3* gem. Though I notice at the bottom of alchemy page this.

"Galette of different colors," "Mishia of a different color," "different colors of dahlia" has been implemented in the rank 3 in 2015/2/3. The three are not out only in specific recipes pattern.

So I'm curious has anyone gotten any of the 3 through 3* alchemy yet?
Where do you see this at? I don't see it on my alchemy tab in game or the info at the bottom of the game.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Did Nutaku suddenly got real slow or is it just my internet?

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It depends on your patience. I haven't used a single banana, yet I managed to come across both Legendaries in the event area. The "boss" characters don't always appear after you beat them, but their encounter rate is WAY higher then the "normal" legendaries.

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It depends on your patience. I haven't used a single banana, yet I managed to come across both Legendaries in the event area. The "boss" characters don't always appear after you beat them, but their encounter rate is WAY higher then the "normal" legendaries.
I know that, but what I'd like to know is if the swimming club girl boss of stage 2 counts as a legendary.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This is what happens when I try to bloat the run time per dungeon...

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Where do you see this at? I don't see it on my alchemy tab in game or the info at the bottom of the game.
Its at the bottom of the alchemy page on the wiki.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its at the bottom of the alchemy page on the wiki.
I see. I'm guessing whoever edited that took the info directly from that one Japanese wiki since no one has crafted Galette yet. I'm not even sure if she's available right now.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I see. I'm guessing whoever edited that took the info directly from that one Japanese wiki since no one has crafted Galette yet. I'm not even sure if she's available right now.

I see a lot of combination in Alchemy*3 where you can't find anything just because no one tried it yet. I have a guess the list doesn't show everything until someone don't win that exact Eromon, Item, Etc.