What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

To be honest I'm not sure as I was just doing as I normally do, and she wasn't dying as quickly as she did before. I've literally changed nothing in any of my run throughs and this has just started happening to me.
this happens a lot in the last stage. (special) she appaers at round 5 and will remain there while the other two kill you slowly. best course of action is to kill her first.

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this happens a lot in the last stage. (special) she appaers at round 5 and will remain there while the other two kill you slowly. best course of action is to kill her first.
I see, but in none of my other runs did I kill her first. It's just weird that it's changed.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I see, but in none of my other runs did I kill her first. It's just weird that it's changed.
It's not a bad idea to kill her first, because that way no buff for others. And with a high level Ando it's always a one hit kill, the others may have sometimes problem. What is really important to keep the combo.

Edit: For the Einstein, who put negative reputation just because the 10/10 friend irritates him/her: You can send a magical thing, it's called PM -.- Seriously annoying, when you have negative rep just because an anonym idiot picking fight with you, or just because a signature

Last edited:

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

she does that.

use starlight(first girl special) at the start of the round and it will kill her off.
Just tried this and nope; didn't kill her. Almost all of my other runs I killed her in a couple of hits. This is a new thing for me. Also, killing her off first is bad for me as it lets the others use fire napalm and do more damage.

Edit: Also @Astearic, thanks for all the info you put up. I keep repping your posts and now have to wait! Seriously helpful, and it's much appreciated.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Didn't level up [so] -> Didn't get back into Top 500 after burning through stamina + Didn't get the 500 stamina daily.

Bummer, but I'm out - 300k EP, Shiro, end of event (for me). One HR ticket (the 500-1000 rank reward) doesn't sound like something worth the effort.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn, did Alchemy hoping for Affie but got Nikola instead :(

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

uglymonkey11, just got from Rank 3 alchemy

P.s. to her question - YES! I DO! *joins*

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Edit: Also @Astearic, thanks for all the info you put up. I keep repping your posts and now have to wait! Seriously helpful, and it's much appreciated.
Lol glad I could be of help :p.

At monkey and akane, grats, i'm jelly I want Nikola lol

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

They SERIOUSLY need some kind of trading system in this game. What am I supposed to do with two Izanai? lol

pleasethisworks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From my 3* I got Sierra twice. I see that somebody managed to get the 5 gems though so it could be worse.

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

uglymonkey11, just got from Rank 3 alchemy

P.s. to her question - YES! I DO! *joins*
What's surprising is that Nutaku didn't give her the boobjob then leave her text unchanged, that's exactly what I'd expect from them :D

Btw I really hope we're gonna have no breaks between events, I gotta admit this event is really nice, the milestone rewards like 3* alchemy gems and HR tickets help with keeping the grind exciting :) Even if u can't achieve top 100 u'll still have got a lot of stuff.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

They SERIOUSLY need some kind of trading system in this game. What am I supposed to do with two Izanai? lol
Move Power UP enhancing, ofc. You'd need 11 Izanai to max it (the one you keep + 10 power-ups)....besides, who doesn't want a kitten army. Unless you're a certain rich Rawr with more Jean copies than you can count >_<

But yeah - some form of trading would be nice. Awesome. OP, even.

Haunter7, I just figured Nutaku thought "hmm....lots of effort for editing alot of text in order to augment the result of a bit of effort for editing her image.....not doing either, instead, means no effort required at all. Yep, let's go with that".

Last edited:

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah this event has been great, but I certainly would like a better way to level up.

Working 6-7 days a week its murder on a stamina bar, 8 hours is roughly 2 more then my full bar at level 48. So almost every day I lose at least 40 stamina...

Here is to hoping my shit luck now just means I'm saving it for future events. :cool:

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah this event has been great, but I certainly would like a better way to level up.

Working 6-7 days a week its murder on a stamina bar, 8 hours is roughly 2 more then my full bar at level 48. So almost every day I lose at least 40 stamina...

Here is to hoping my shit luck now just means I'm saving it for future events. :cool:
On the bright side, if you keep at it you'll have plenty of stamina so that won't be an issue :p. Though that could take a little bit, specially if we keep getting constant events.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

On the bright side, if you keep at it you'll have plenty of stamina so that won't be an issue :p. Though that could take a little bit, specially if we keep getting constant events.
U will run out of Gacha points soon if events come after each one

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To people trying to get Effie: Pretty sure you have 100% of chance to getting her using this:

-381 red, 385 yellow, 450 green, 385 blue

Also 81% of chance to get Sierra using:
-500 red, 300 yellow, 300 green, 500 blue

The other 19% are some random gems and jewels.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone check whether they can view Tsukasa's SL scene 2? Mine doesn't want to load - keeps "Now Loading". Failed 3 times in a row.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone check whether they can view Tsukasa's SL scene 2? Mine doesn't want to load - keeps "Now Loading". Failed 3 times in a row.
Leave it be. Sometimes, SL scenes take A LONG TIME to load. Several minutes, even. Just tab to something else while you wait.