What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Ginxt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

So i now collected 8 HR Tickets thanks to the Event and Gems(M). How would you guys suggest i best use them? All 8 at once, 1 at the time?

I also collected a sizeable amount of Alchemy material, are there any Eromons in the 3* bracket that you would recommend getting first?

Also from time to time the Browser Tab in which i run Osawari Island freezes and i have to close and restart the game, anyone else having that problem? Im using Chrome.

Thanks in advance

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So i now collected 8 HR Tickets thanks to the Event and Gems(M). How would you guys suggest i best use them? All 8 at once, 1 at the time?

I also collected a sizeable amount of Alchemy material, are there any Eromons in the 3* bracket that you would recommend getting first?

Also from time to time the Browser Tab in which i run Osawari Island freezes and i have to close and restart the game, anyone else having that problem? Im using Chrome.

Thanks in advance
1. It's just my opinion, but I have better luck using 3 or 4 at once

2. Try to get the SL ones or if you want to be sure, get the SSR ERomons. to check what you can get.

3. The system log me out from time to time sadly when I need to login again. It even happened once when I was on the 30 stam run on event stage 2 so I wasn't afk.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Due to my horrible experience, I don't suggest 10 HR tickets in 1 go.
But its all up to luck if there would be a good eromon in the pool.

healon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks in advance
not sure, i use 10 at once (R ticket), got 1 SL and 1 SSR (1 SSR missed)
maybe around 3/10 u get the good pick

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

To all you out there who used my friend code thingy: Thanks! Got Harashima Yu. I know she's iffy as a fighter, but my 100% completion XD

And my luck with HR tickets sucks. This Gacha pool...

Last edited:

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I said this before, but if you guys look carefully at the wiki, there are combinations that give 100% on SL cards, like Afi, for example.

There is also a 50% Nicole 50% Sierra one, I believe.

You don't need to take those big risks of getting a repeat card or some dumb gems.

NCLucas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, did anyone got Matsuoka? She doesn't even come for me anymore. It's 9 times in row that she doesn't appear on the catch screen for me =/

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Man, did anyone got Matsuoka? She doesn't even come for me anymore. It's 9 times in row that she doesn't appear on the catch screen for me =/
got 3 already, also encountered marin twice but failed to catch her -.-

NCLucas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you using bananas or monster gems? If not, wtf man, I'm really unlucky right now.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just ran into Marin and missed her as well, fuck.

Whatever, I only have 1 masterball so I didn't use it and I'd rather have the girl from phase 3 in the yukata. I hope I actually run into her.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not a fan of loli-kitty-in-a-box either, but I can agree with your sentiment as well.

There's some that definitely try to have bigger oppai than Ann Mary, see below:
Hmm, looks too loli to me, better give her bigger boobs.

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are you using bananas or monster gems? If not, wtf man, I'm really unlucky right now.
no, i'm not using them :), it's just rng, i've got mamoru only once and right before event area 2 opened -.-

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I said this before, but if you guys look carefully at the wiki, there are combinations that give 100% on SL cards, like Afi, for example.

There is also a 50% Nicole 50% Sierra one, I believe.

You don't need to take those big risks of getting a repeat card or some dumb gems.
Sadly there isn't a high probability recipe fort he one I want (Kokoro). Already tried two different recipes and got Chihiro twice. Just another day of bad luck for me lol.

NCLucas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

no, i'm not using them :), it's just rng, i've got mamoru only once and right before event area 2 opened -.-
At least I got 3 Mamorus. Spent all my luck on them, as it looks like.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sadly there isn't a high probability recipe fort he one I want (Kokoro). Already tried two different recipes and got Chihiro twice. Just another day of bad luck for me lol.
If the US version is the same as the Japanese one on this recipe, you should have a 50% chance.

400 400 400 401 1601 Badger (HR), Nakagami heart (HR)

^red/yellow/green/blue.

I don't remember the one I used when I got her but it was one of the ones that total = 1601.

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah that was one of the two I used when I got Chihiro. XD

Also if you plug it in seems like it's not limited to just the two listed on the Japanese Wiki. So not really sure anymore lol.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah that was one of the two I used when I got Chihiro. XD

Also if you plug it in seems like it's not limited to just the two listed on the Japanese Wiki. So not really sure anymore lol.
Just checked and the results are very different lol

Guess we can't depend on the Japanese one as much, if it makes you feel any better I tried some Nicola recipe and I got Affy which didn't even show up on the Japanese wiki. Affy was one of the ones I didn't want.. that rng.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Tried that one and got Sierra.
Sierra isn't even listed in the Jap wiki as well.
And still no results of Mujina there thus far

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I feel like they lumped all the 1601, 1650 recipes and so on for the American version. Probably not but I'm seeing a lot more results from recipes from ours then listed on the Japanese Wiki >.>

Wankyudo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just checked and the results are very different lol

Guess we can't depend on the Japanese one as much, if it makes you feel any better I tried some Nicola recipe and I got Affy which didn't even show up on the Japanese wiki. Affy was one of the ones I didn't want.. that rng.
Pretty much. Sure the wiki says that you have a 50-50/100% chance of some of the combinations, but that only extends to what the people that rolled on that got. Isn't actually what the rates for that combination really are. I did the 50-50 one on Sierra/Badger, but I got Nakagami. Certainly didn't want her because her speed is atrocious.