What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

If you refresh during a battle, you can start the wave you're currently in over again, usefull if you're vs the last boss of an area and you just didnt make it.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you refresh during a battle, you can start the wave you're currently in over again, usefull if you're vs the last boss of an area and you just didnt make it.
isnt that kind of cheating o.o

Finally got enough 2-star crystals to do a decent spin. Got Marie. :(
what was the combo that you used to get her :O

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone keeping a log of confirmed successes with alchemy, bearing in mind there are differences in the Japanese and American game?

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Godamnit, it still keeps running at the loading screen and wont access into game
╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did you try turning it ON and OFF again?
You could try clearing your browser cache
OR a diffrent browser
OR a diffrent computer.

Might just be your PC.

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

OR a diffrent browser
OR a diffrent computer.

Might just be your PC.
Obligatory "Is your Computer plugged in?"

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

OR a diffrent browser
OR a diffrent computer.

Might just be your PC.
Its just stupid annoying internet speed which went slowly about 1-2h everyday at the exact time when I flipped my table 2h ago ;_;
It's normal now T_T

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The rank up Gatcha is such bullshit.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How could u tell, did u try it out?
Un. *cries*

I am a weak man who could not resist the temptation. I failed time and time again with the tickets and thought maybe the Rank UP gatcha would give me the Alternate Color Aozora. But no.

Well, that was a grievous waste of my money. At least I learned a valuable lesson. And that, that is priceless.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Un. *cries*
Well, that was a grievous waste of my money. At least I learned a valuable lesson. And that, that is priceless.

Feel sorry for u, but dont be sad. RNGesus may bless u later soon :eek:

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just got galette and level her to 50 :D:D:D put her into team and realize the skill is so amazing ~_~ normally I finish the event area 2 stage 15 in 90 - 95 combo, with galette it become 70 - 75 combo, is there any character other than galette with all unit attack boost too?

Last edited:

coolgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just got galette and level her to 50 :D:D:D put her into team and realize the skill is so amazing ~_~ normally I finish the event area 2 stage 15 in 90 - 95 combo, with galette it become 70 - 75 combo, is there any character other than galette with all unit attack boost too?
Say hello to maid bodyguard/gunslinger "Misha"!

Untitled.jpg

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can you confirm how you got her? Several people here have been trying and you're the only reported successful case. Congrats!

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you confirm how you got her? Several people here have been trying and you're the only reported successful case. Congrats!
He got the one from gacha, she gives attack+ to the whole team. The one in alchemy heals all allies. There are a few people who posted before they already got her out of gacha with the HR-tickets.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I like how there are little glitches here and there to give you slight advantages. Like the resetting during a fight to restart the wave and ecery time you refresh the game, you get a banana boost for every first quest you do. :)

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

10 HR ticket ^_^ see her once using R ticket, but didn't get her at that time

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like the resetting during a fight to restart the wave and ecery time you refresh the game, you get a banana boost for every first quest you do. :)
Which as stated before is a VISUAL bug only. You are wasting your time, because the effect is never happening.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Which as stated before is a VISUAL bug only. You are wasting your time, because the effect is never happening.
Huh. Didn't know that, came into game late and didn't feel like reading through 190 pages. lol