What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

coolgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

It's supposed to work once for each area.
Repeating the area you wont get anything, are you saying that it didn't work for other areas as well (Also I don't know if the event is considered one area or three).
I tried a whole bunch of areas and stages.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Am I just blind or something?

From what I saw, Move UP [per level] until lv9 requires 100 exp, lv9 to lv10 requires 150 exp, 10-11 takes 500 *twitch*, 11-12 (or 13) - 550, and afterwards it's 600 until you hit the maximum (lv15). And, of course, the cost per item used keeps increasing by 500 per Move Level.

Absurd requirements spikes are absurd! Also could be the reason why in the veeeeery beginning people said "keep the gold - going to need lots of it". 7k per item used on lv14 - god forbid you use those 11-exp Eromons.

By the way, just tested lv51 Mujina's speed again, and....well - speed 273, with one self-buff goes up to ~470, with two it's up to ~570, and triple-buffed Mujina has ~620 speed. At 470 she is already capable of sustaining the combo on her own. Might as well just make a team of three Mujinas in front row (there's no kill like overkill :p), three healers in the back row for support, and two subs with the biggest MP pool. Mujinas own everything (for the record - her buff lasted almost two waves in Event Area 3, more than enough to recharge the cooldown and get some MP back), healers...well...HEAL (sounds like too much overkill, though - for example, you could use mid-level healers - the 500/750 ones - AND replace 3rd healer with an AoE attack-debuffer like Tsukasa, potentially seeing another healer go off-duty), and MP-pools just sit there....doing nothing. The obvious downside to that team is tons of wasted EXP since there's one extra slot (at best) to level a new Eromon....and, maybe, since Mujina is an Emerald, threats from Rubies, but that's what healers are there for. I'd test this myself just for the lulz, but I only have two Mujinas - one being lv1 >_>' - and my only healer is Izanai.

On another note, I also got a "MP Saving Lv2" Special for Mujina - MP Cost went from 890 (max Move Level, 15) to 712, which is a 20% reduction. Just in case someone is curious about numbers like I am.

Last edited:

kaply

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Am I just blind or something?

From what I saw, Move UP [per level] until lv9 requires 100 exp, lv9 to lv10 requires 150 exp, 10-11 takes 500 *twitch*, 11-12 (or 13) - 550, and afterwards it's 600 until you hit the maximum (lv15). And, of course, the cost per item used keeps increasing by 500 per Move Level.
There are some SLs that have moves with 20 levels instead of 15. Kuroyanagi Aozora and Matsubara Kika.

There are also some with 10 like the starter Asou Meiko, Hinata Natsumi, and Matsuoka Tsukasa.

And I am stuck trying to get stage 3's final boss then would like to get the legendary for stage 3 and stage 2. I will then have completed the goals I wanted for this event. Sadly, I used my banana from the 11 gem purchase for one of the regular stages. However at least there's 4.5 days left

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

found a girl with censored scenes nakagami kokoro fencer from t3 alch

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know what rank 100 looks like now? Debating on whether or not it's worth making a push for.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is my rank atm if that helps any.
Too high for me to gauge, but thanks anyway.

I'm sitting at around 340k EP and 250th place atm. Got plenty of stam drinks lying around, but doesn't feel like it's worth the push for one more 3* alch attempt run and a second HR ticket instead of an R ticket, even with Rivet giving me bonus. Might just focus on maintaining my top 500 rank and capturing whatever event bosses/legendaries I have left to catch.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've even had it happen when I use attack gemstones. I seem to be hitting for exactly 10 damage a lot of the time, and I can't tell why. Considering i'm supposed to be hitting for 2000+ damage every time, It's seriously effecting the battles.
There are certain girls (the red girl that boosts everyones speed and has low hp comes to mind) that you will only do 10 dmg if you have no combo. Once in mid 20's your dmg will go up some, enough to kill them in a hit usually.

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

RNG gods finally smiled at me. 10 R tickets, got:

Then right after that:

No bananas! No back to Quest 1 to go after Hanakage and Asakura Soumi... (Yeah.. no luck in the beginning)

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

RNG gods finally smiled at me. 10 R tickets, got:

Then right after that:

No bananas! No back to Quest 1 to go after Hanakage and Asakura Soumi...
Grats and good luck :p.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Probably noted by some people but noticed the scene's aren't all uncensored.
I have nakagami kororo and her final scene is still censored.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

KITTY IN A BOX, I WANT!!!!! So impossibly cute :)
Her phase is a 2 round map that costs 10 stamina. It was one monster in the first wave (very weak deer girl from Izanai's map) and then the box kitty in the second round.

IE, very easy to spam her map to get her. 5% chance to get. Hope it will be the same in the English version. And I hope they don't butcher her on the editting.

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Her phase is a 2 round map that costs 10 stamina. It was one monster in the first wave (very weak deer girl from Izanai's map) and then the box kitty in the second round.

IE, very easy to spam her map to get her. 5% chance to get. Hope it will be the same in the English version. And I hope they don't butcher her on the editting.
You kidding? She's so loli it hurts. She'll probably have tits bigger then her head. lol

Anyways, no luck with any Legends tonight. Gonna play some of Jap version and I'll be done for the night.

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For those interested the Cat in a box used to be a collaboration quest where you would get to lvl 20 in Osawari Island's Spin off game to get her,but I suspect that since it closed down,and no possible way to complete the quest they made a map for her.

Thanks to that I have 2 our her +_+

Hentar

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I haven't been playing the jap version long, so unfortunately I only have 52 stamina. I tried for her, but didn't luck out. Oh well.