What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

so I came into this hearing about how the normal bananas don't work at all but I have used 5 and caught 3 legendaries with them, so they seem to be working pretty well for me.

People need to stop scaring me so much.

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, I was going to do this whole rant/shtick about if I should use a monster gem for phase one boss, then realised phase two is out and I don't care...

*flips table anyway*

Good luck! Is there any stage two legendary? I see Motoko Ban running, but not another one, yet.

petergriff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so I came into this hearing about how the normal bananas don't work at all but I have used 5 and caught 3 legendaries with them, so they seem to be working pretty well for me.

People need to stop scaring me so much.
Your bananas must have had horseshoes hidden inside of them then because that is unreal luck.

In most cases, they've shown to have a negligible effect.

Eyeblast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Your bananas must have had horseshoes hidden inside of them then because that is unreal luck.

In most cases, they've shown to have a negligible effect.
agreed, i used like 30 bananas before ..got 1 to show up. Never buying them.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well holy fuck! I finally got a legendary. First one is 42 levels. I actually almost lost my combo because I was so surprised :D. Yay, I can stop bitching now.

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Congrats on the legendary.

I've still not seen her running animation, so am hoping it's only a visual thing for me, as I've heard similar things happening before.

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Congrats on the legendary.

I've still not seen her running animation, so am hoping it's only a visual thing for me, as I've heard similar things happening before.
Motoko shows up on all the maps, the act specific ones show up in 9+ areas, just beat the first 8 maps and she should show up.\

Apparently you guys don't have this problem but I got 30 bananas and I only used half of them and caught all the legendaries now. NOW THE REST OF THEM ARE GOING TO EXPIRE! Why do they have to put expiration dates on them?

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Motoko shows up on all the maps, the act specific ones show up in 9+ areas, just beat the first 8 maps and she should show up.\

Apparently you guys don't have this problem but I got 30 bananas and I only used half of them and caught all the legendaries now. NOW THE REST OF THEM ARE GOING TO EXPIRE! Why do they have to put expiration dates on them?
You could try messaging Nutaku and seeing if they would extend the deadline for you. At least through the event so you can use them to get all the event legendaries. I mean, 15 bananas is $15, which with your situation, they SHOULD help the paying customer out. Especially given their ridiculous pricing.

Otherwise, go for the legendary with the best skill so you can power up their move. Another legendary is the only way to do that right now. Stupid, I know.

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You could try messaging Nutaku and seeing if they would extend the deadline for you. At least through the event so you can use them to get all the event legendaries. I mean, 15 bananas is $15, which with your situation, they SHOULD help the paying customer out. Especially given their ridiculous pricing.
I don't think Nutaku can change the way bananas work, even if it's only extending their duration. They'd need to contact the devs for that and it's not something they would do for a single user :p

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think Nutaku can change the way bananas work, even if it's only extending their duration. They'd need to contact the devs for that and it's not something they would do for a single user :p
They could credit him new bananas. Either way, it doesn't hurt to ask.

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Keeping my combo low for this event at 65 hits and currently at rank 4,802...

So seems like we have just shy of 5,000 players still dancing around on our server. So roughly top 10% will get the event eromon reward.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've just captured the boss of the 2 stage and I have this to say:

HER POWER IS FUCKING GARBAGE.

Damn. I was hoping it was a good ATK buff skill...

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just used Goma in an actual fight--leveling squad--and she has a ranged attack animation. o.o Is she the only one? Kind of cute.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dude the point girls arms without her giant coat is scary

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Keeping my combo low for this event at 65 hits and currently at rank 4,802...

So seems like we have just shy of 5,000 players still dancing around on our server. So roughly top 10% will get the event eromon reward.
Pretty sure I'm in last place then, only played on Sat/Sun. :eek:
Combo was only 65, my uber leet team of level 1 fox girls. :)

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Pretty sure I'm in last place then, only played on Sat/Sun. :eek:
Combo was only 65, my uber leet team of level 1 fox girls. :)
I have a max combo of 51 and am in rank 6062.