What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

On the subject of ranks, I find myself rather curious about the #'s for the top 3 in damage. My rank was dropping daily so I finally did the work needed to get above 40k. Quite annoying, for this event at least, when you only have a ruby nuke to deal with. I'm now rank 4 with 47823. Any of the top 3 happen to be on here? Appease my curiosity please. o.o

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is the album bugged? cause im getting units ive had before and some of them are making the owned eromon go up without me getting new units

koonchy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

max my dmg 25000 use gummy 3 and rachel bluff 2 time

tomorrow i use gummy 10 + bluff 2 time waiting to see what happen :eek:

need 40000 +

koonchy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh... this game have limit for use gummy :(

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Pretty sure I'm in last place then, only played on Sat/Sun. :eek:
Combo was only 65, my uber leet team of level 1 fox girls. :)
I have one of those too, the foxy love is too much for me, hnnnnggg

But mine are all lvl 14 already

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

btw does anyone know the precise date/time that the event ends? I don't want a repeat of last event where the on-site countdown screwed up across different time zones.

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

btw does anyone know the precise date/time that the event ends? I don't want a repeat of last event where the on-site countdown screwed up across different time zones.
The event should end at 8am EST (GMT -5) on October 30th.

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is the album bugged? cause im getting units ive had before and some of them are making the owned eromon go up without me getting new units
when you give hearts to an eromon and unlock a new rarity, it counts as a new eromon in your book. There are 174 eromon, but the book counts all forms for a total of 473.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haven't caught yanderEromon yet, but I found the second legendary. Was hoping to blow a monster gem on the third legendary, but blah 12% capture rate. Can't throw away an opportunity like that, as much as I'd like to be a cheapskate and save $3.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's like the first event all over again for me. I just ran into Ban for the 6th time but I still haven't ran into the event legendary yet.

Edit: Just caught Umino though. Every time I come to whine in this thread something good happens within a day after I whine lol

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, did a bit of calculating of the packages.

Support set Small 2000 Stamina Booster x 5 Monster Gem x 5 Hearts x 50 -,Medium 3000 Stamina Booster x 10 Monster Gem x 5 Banana x 10 Heart x 500 -,Large 5000 Stamina Booster x 15 Monster Gem x 5 Banana x 30 Heart 500 Stamina Potion 11 Costs 1000 gold Monster Gem x 11 Cost 3000 Gold

So, let's see.
For 2000 Gold
If we pick apart. Stamina first 500 gold and lose 1 potion.
So 1500 left thats half of Monster Gem, you lose 1 and you get no Bananas. So you lose on it. And 50 hearts? I get that from a simple x 1 run.

Lets take 3000 then.
x 11 Potion is 1000 Gold, so remove till 2000. Lose 1 Potion.
Monster gem is 3000 so you get it cheaper here by 1000.
You also get 5 banana. So profit?

Last one. 5000.
x 15 Booster, we know booster is 1000 so 3500 gold left
We take away 1500 for monster gem 2000 left.
So is 2000 for 30 bananas? 1 Banana is 100 gold. so we earn 10 bananas here.

Last edited:

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is it weird that I have seen legendaries more than the bosses on these event maps? So far I have only seen the first area boss 3 times and haven't seen the second area boss even once. However I have seen at least 15 legendaries by now. I just want to catch the bosses, this game is just evil.

Magey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just got my second copy of Umino, my luck is really good this event apparently compared to the last.

Just wish she had a better skill~

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

*watches Affy's Super Smut scenes*.....@[email protected] TEARING!!!111oneone CANNOT UNSEE!! Seems like Nutaku is getting lazy about quality control.

In other news today: Mifuyu's skill has 25 levels (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ How much money do they expect me to have?! Also, yandEromon is soooo weak >_< lv48, casts speed-up, dead before her next turn comes anyway. Then again, after last event's shield-knocking with Hotaruko nothing feels [as] tough. Or wanted, for that matter - I'm more excited about getting gems for alchemy than capturing bosses/legendaries/whateveries. Also No.2 - ALL HAIL KUU!! One step closer to the NYAH team.

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Congrats, Tiger. *scribbles down recipe in growing pile of scribbled recipes*

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

6 days passed and I haven't got one piece of event boss map 1 or 2, but somehow I managed to catch Motoko Ban with 3% capture rate, without a monster gem :)
Still hoping to get dat Yandere boss on event map 2 lol

Last edited:

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I was a bit disappointed when I got her because the skill she has isn't "Why are you running?"
I'm more disappointed Why her skill is named like that instead of when she uses it.
Try to use a weak team and see all of her skill names, its worth it.