What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

I wish I could see the face of everyone who was planning to use the Area 3 Especial Stage to build their combo.

I just want to remind everyone: TOLD Y'ALL. Shit would get nasty. Nobody in the Osawari Chat believed me.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I wish I could see the face of everyone who was planning to use the Area 3 Especial Stage to build their combo.

I just want to remind everyone: TOLD Y'ALL. Shit would get nasty. Nobody in the Osawari Chat believed me.
Its actually easier to combo in Special 3 than in special 1.
Mainly because you don't have to worry about bringing low dmg units.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its actually easier to combo in Special 3 than in special 1.
Mainly because you don't have to worry about bringing low dmg units.

Damn you. Raining on my victory "I told you so" parade. Messing with my groove.

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Dahell is focus. Yet another name for provocation/critical?

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Dahell is focus. Yet another name for provocation/critical?
Someone has claimed that Focus (aka. Provocation) adds damage, although to a smaller multiplier than attack, and also negates dmg from skills.

Haunter7

Reputation score

This area 3 special is too damn long, u can't even use switcheroos from time to time due to its difficulty. No choice but to run it on 3x. We need auto-complete in Osawari :D But honestly, if it's gonna look like this in the future events ima quit the game sooner than later, not really willing to spend 15 minutes completing one stage 16 times a day (more if u level up which I'm about to, sadly).

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I really wish I would have kept that 2nd gauner that I caught.. I also take back the team defense boost sucks lol I was so wrong. Team defense buff and attack debuff does wonders for the combo, I managed to jump like 6000places and get top 100

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hahaha, should have checked this page first. Was going along just smacking shit like normal on the special level. Doing it x3 to save time, when BAM! ran into that boss and got messed up. The first bah humbug, I sat up in my chair like, "holy shit!" Dropped a heal and then saw I was doing 10 damage :eek:

Yea... Going to have to set my team up appropriately I guess. Oops, nothing like wasting 90 stamina. Guess I'll be a little more cautious in the future, hehe.

Haunter7

Reputation score

Keep in mind that if u fail to kill the boss u can refresh the game and it will send u back to stage 6/6 so u can try again, I had to do it 2 times in my first try. Changed my team then and it's quite easy now but too damn long :S

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Blah, my sexy ticket was a second Yasuko.

On the plus side, an HR ticket gave me my first Natasha, so that's good.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do i kill last boss she takes like 10 dmg from lvl 60 waters

koonchy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i play [Nutaku] Osawari Island 1 month

have problem longtime

my pc compressor loud and heat look like helicopter :eek:

cpu 100 %

:eek:

i do everything to fix this but it doesn't work

but to day i setting flash player it is work

by

and setting in game by right click

by delete Web Storage

and set Global Storage Settings to 0 k or unlimited

i think the problem are
store common flash

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do i kill last boss she takes like 10 dmg from lvl 60 waters
I heard before that bosses completely ignoring your damage is based on your combo meter being too low, so my next attempt (tomorrow) is going to be a full combo through the entire thing. Going to have to use auto-switch tickets to try and build up to a 90hit combo before I even get to the boss.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I heard before that bosses completely ignoring your damage is based on your combo meter being too low, so my next attempt (tomorrow) is going to be a full combo through the entire thing. Going to have to use auto-switch tickets to try and build up to a 90hit combo before I even get to the boss.
yep she nukes 4 units at once so had to use my heals throughout the lvl and keep my combo and my other skills like atk down form the water girl form last event and then i used 2 def down 3 and a atk up 3 as soon as i lost 1 unit and my combo i was screwed no dps and just slow painful death wish i had a way to max my shiny new sl knight girl in a day

Last edited:

Dracharil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hahaha, should have checked this page first. Was going along just smacking shit like normal on the special level. Doing it x3 to save time, when BAM! ran into that boss and got messed up. The first bah humbug, I sat up in my chair like, "holy shit!" Dropped a heal and then saw I was doing 10 damage :eek:

Yea... Going to have to set my team up appropriately I guess. Oops, nothing like wasting 90 stamina. Guess I'll be a little more cautious in the future, hehe.
I never do a mission on x3 for that exact reason. Still, when my team of 6 max-level SLs did a whopping ~300 points of damage before exploding to three AoEs in a row, it still got an "oh shit" from me.

And I do agree with the sentiments of some people: if this is what events are going to turn into, then it's going to seriously kill off any interest I have in the game. Farming for drops is already enough of a hassle. Farming for drops on levels like SE3 is just straight-up not worth it.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I never do a mission on x3 for that exact reason. Still, when my team of 6 max-level SLs did a whopping ~300 points of damage before exploding to three AoEs in a row, it still got an "oh shit" from me.

And I do agree with the sentiments of some people: if this is what events are going to turn into, then it's going to seriously kill off any interest I have in the game. Farming for drops is already enough of a hassle. Farming for drops on levels like SE3 is just straight-up not worth it.
It takes me about 3-5 mins tops to beat the stage and 4 of my 6 girls are only level 50 out of 70. Just make use of the buff + debuffs and it becomes way more easy. With an attack debuff x2 she was only doing like 1000-3000(crit) on my team with her AoE and regular attacks barely even did 100.

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I got a question, will they ever replace the shitty loli art replacement with the actual loli girl in japanese version?

This happens to Nutaku's Angelic Saga and it really annoyed the heck out of me

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Somewhere in this thread people were talking about that before and nutaku supposedly said they would make changes once they got some things out of the way so that they could even add the loli's in to begin with.. but I haven't noticed any changes at all so far. So who knows how long it'll take them to revert the images back to normal.

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Somewhere in this thread people were talking about that before and nutaku supposedly said they would make changes once they got some things out of the way so that they could even add the loli's in to begin with.. but I haven't noticed any changes at all so far. So who knows how long it'll take them to revert the images back to normal.
"some things out of the way" huh. I wonder if I can trust them on their words.
Are they trustworthy enough with their promise?