What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

I got a question, will they ever replace the shitty loli art replacement with the actual loli girl in japanese version?

This happens to Nutaku's Angelic Saga and it really annoyed the heck out of me
They're not going to put in the JP version of the lolis, or else they wouldn't have needed to have them edited in the first place. They'll probably (hopefully) fix the faces and the other random changes and just leave the bigger breasts.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That feeling when you find out you actually have to win the fight for the combo record to count. :(

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just found Motoko 3 times in a row, where is my Mii???????

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

fml I've had Pasuko Yamazaki since 3 days ago and I just now realized she gives 20% EP up. Didn't add her in because she sucks but I can't believe I missed that.

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

They're not going to put in the JP version of the lolis, or else they wouldn't have needed to have them edited in the first place.
I guess so.

This honestly kills the game for me. Might as well play the japanese version since I've been playing that game for quite a while before I quitted

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How can you tell which girls boost EP?

I got a couple in gatcha, but I can't seen anything on their status pages.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish I had recorded it. I made 279 combo. By the end of it, I only had my 2 subs (Lady and Kanami), the whole original team was dead, no more points to use gummy.

I was lucky enough to have enough mana to use lady's atk buff and break her defense so I could do more than 10 damage. I was one AoE away from losing the match and losing the 279 combo.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Lol, at least got 1 boss of map 3, gonna turn back to map 2 and try to get her before too late xD

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I wish I had recorded it. I made 279 combo. By the end of it, I only had my 2 subs (Lady and Kanami), the whole original team was dead, no more points to use gummy.

I was lucky enough to have enough mana to use lady's atk buff and break her defense so I could do more than 10 damage. I was one AoE away from losing the match and losing the 279 combo.
Don't you loose your combo when girls die? Or do I just have no idea what I am doing?

insanedar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't you loose your combo when girls die? Or do I just have no idea what I am doing?
He had that combo before the girls started to die, but had to clear the stage to keep the combo.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well killed her, using the advice from ppl here.

Lineup
3 sapphire girl, 58, 60, 60
2 topaz girl, 68, 64
1 ruby girl, 60

Skillsets
2 x def up (whole team)
1 x atk down (single)
1 x ruby nuke
1 x sapphire nuke
1 x sapphire heal (whole team)

It's pretty easy really, just make sure the def up is on all the time, and the atk down is on rump right before she uses her all nuke move. You just need to make sure you enter the fight with her with as much mana as possible.

Everyone should be able to do this easily.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No like when even just one girl dies its breaks my combo.
Yeah, I lost the combo chain, but it still got recorded as my highest combo. I just couldn't keept it going, but it doesn't mean it doesn't get recorded.

kokotheworm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well killed her, using the advice from ppl here.

Lineup
3 sapphire girl, 58, 60, 60
2 topaz girl, 68, 64
1 ruby girl, 60

Skillsets
2 x def up (whole team)
1 x atk down (single)
1 x ruby nuke
1 x sapphire nuke
1 x sapphire heal (whole team)

It's pretty easy really, just make sure the def up is on all the time, and the atk down is on rump right before she uses her all nuke move. You just need to make sure you enter the fight with her with as much mana as possible.

Everyone should be able to do this easily.
Where do you get the attack down and the second def ?