What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

So, looks like they ended the event at daily reset time instead of following the timer? At least I did manage to stay in the top 500 this time, but didn't manage to get a Rump...had like 10 more tries before they should have taken it down.

Oh well.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree, the last time I think it was a timer error, and the event ended at the right time? Not sure since I hadn't started playing yet then.

But this time the fault is entirely on them. If they do the whole 'I'm sorry for the inconvenience, please keep playing and paying' I wonder how long they will stay in business.

And I'd really like for them to stay in business.
Yeah, the timer was actually accurate for me and a lot of people, but I guess for others, something went wrong.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So my rank is increasing somehow.....
What the skydiving duck...
Did the event up again somehow?

Edit: Just checked and someone in fb experienced the same thing. Great, this is so great
Just checked on mine, no change.

I do have a hypothesis though, if some people /ragequit and deleted their accounts, and were ahead of you, your rank might go up.

NOTE: This is NOT a happy thing, especially if those people are paying customers. If alot of payers leave, it may result in nutaku going under and we ALL lose.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, the timer was actually accurate for me and a lot of people, but I guess for others, something went wrong.
so can I check, is your timer at 7 hours 23 min now?

They solved the issue of syncing timers but dropped the ball on the actual event end. How lovely hahaha

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Or there were people who left it overnight at the area selection and are able to still do the event areas....

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Or there were people who left it overnight at the area selection and are able to still do the event areas....
nope, left mine on thinking i still had time. game told me to refresh the game.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wai what? Thats kinda unfair for sure.. i swear to god if my rank got down because of that im going to be so pissed

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so can I check, is your timer at 7 hours 23 min now?

They solved the issue of syncing timers but dropped the ball on the actual event end. How lovely hahaha
7h11m, but yeah.

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

it doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me, people need to stop crying over a few hours. Just don't save things to the last minute, instead of catching the girl on the last day catch her on the first day and you wont have any problems.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

12 hours isn't a few hours.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

12 hours is no time at all, it would have to be at least 3 days for it to upset me.
You apparently have no idea how ranking events in any game work.

A lot of people were ready to burn stam pots on these last "few" hours, but that plan's a bust now. Ending an event 12 hours early doesn't just hurt the players, it hurts Nutaku with people not spending to secure their placements.

People aren't going to blow them on the first day, so kindly refrain from saying stupid shit like that.

Also fucking lol, three days. Get the fuck over yourself, no one has that level of tolerance. If an event ended 1-2 days early in Aigis, there'd be a shitstorm for sure.

autizboyz

Reputation score

12 hours is no time at all, it would have to be at least 3 days for it to upset me.
Ofc its a big deal if its involve fair and unfair, if someone rank got down because of that. They totaly going to be upset and pissed about it (Even if it wont decrease that much), because that is just bullshit

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You apparently have no idea how ranking events in any game work.

A lot of people were ready to burn stam pots on these last "few" hours, but that plan's a bust now. Ending an event 12 hours early doesn't just hurt the players, it hurts Nutaku with people not spending to secure their placements.

People aren't going to blow them on the first day, so kindly refrain from saying stupid shit like that.

Also fucking lol, three days. Get the fuck over yourself, no one has that level of tolerance. If an event ended 1-2 days early in Aigis, there'd be a shitstorm for sure.
you make me laugh, I understand how it works. I just think people take it way to seriously and then cry about it when things don't go their way. Which is really silly, its just a game.

autizboyz

Reputation score

you make me laugh, I understand how it works. I just think people take it way to seriously and then cry about it when things don't go their way. Which is really silly, its just a game.
Oh yes your forgoting you are in the internet world. SOME people take GAME SERIOUSLY.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So you're just shitposting, gotcha.

yobnomekop

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ofc its a big deal if its involve fair and unfair, if someone rank got down because of that. They totaly going to be upset and pissed about it (Even if it wont decrease that much), because that is just bullshit
if you really cared that much you would take measures to prevent such an outcome.

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was going to suck it up and actually try for the combo in the last few hours. Guess that's not happening now. I suppose I'll just be happy I wasn't waiting till the last minute for ep and damage. Second event with a screwed up timer is a rather bad precedent though.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Again, it's not the timer, because the event technically isn't over yet and the rewards still haven't been distributed.

The problem is the maps are locked out because devs done fucked up.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

if you really cared that much you would take measures to prevent such an outcome.
@yobnomekop, I think you'd better stop while you are ahead, the more you post, the deeper the hole you dig yourself.

I respect differences in opinion, it's what makes things interesting. But the way you are doing it is putting you on borderline troll right now. A little more, and you go into troll territory.

Just agree that this game is not important to you, but is for some people, agree that nutaku/game devs screwed up, and agree that it was not called for. Or you could simply not post on this matter anymore.

People forget, you save face. Otherwise your future posts here will be automatically accorded /ignore or /troll status.