What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

@Eab1990 I FINALLY FUCKING GOT RUMP-KNECHT FOR GOD SAKE. This should make me less annoyed... just a bit :')

@Akumanoko It's actually the opposite for me. Rump stage is the second one after Hotaruko where I actually need to 'play' the stage and quite fun to do.
Grats!

Lecander

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Rump doesn't take long for me when I actually go in to kill her.

But I have Lady and Marin, and Lady is pretty absurd if you stack her ATK skill. Murders rump in like 3~4+ turns.

Akumanoko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Akumanoko It's actually the opposite for me. Rump stage is the second one after Hotaruko where I actually need to 'play' the stage and quite fun to do.
Really? My entire strategy for the stage is "smash everything, heal after 2nd and 4th, attack-boost + two damage abilities + one extra heal just for funsies on boss"

At least Hotaruko's light barrier made things a bit interesting. And her attitude was a lot less insufferable than Rump-Knecht's, so there's that, too.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

@happenstar01 Thank you

@Lecander I've been farming her for about six days lol :')

@Akumanoko That's because I only have Tsukasa and Goma for decent Sapphire, using Topaz for the rest and they took damage like hit by a freaking truck

Anyway, did her status is really that low? Or she make it up with a good stat growth?

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'll never make it to your rank I think, but I wonder what is the EP looking like at that tier?
Currently sitting around 900k+, my guess those 1-10 probaly around 1m+

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really? My entire strategy for the stage is "smash everything, heal after 2nd and 4th, attack-boost + two damage abilities + one extra heal just for funsies on boss"

At least Hotaruko's light barrier made things a bit interesting. And her attitude was a lot less insufferable than Rump-Knecht's, so there's that, too.
Nah, Hotaruko's a lot more frustrating to fight if you can't end the battle quickly. At least Rump gives you a quick death if you can't do the same.

Hotaruko a cute though. 10/10 would make her butt glow.

Now, Mifuyu and Umino? Fighting them is a bore, considering how easily they go down. I guess it's better than last event's Mamoru, given her random tendency to 80%/one-shot one or multiples of your Eromon in one move.

Akumanoko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nah, Hotaruko's a lot more frustrating to fight if you can't end the battle quickly. At least Rump gives you a quick death if you can't do the same.
I don't think I ever lost against Hotaruko. I came close once (down to two mons remaining, both at low health), but unlike Rump-Knecht, Hotaruko was still possible to damage at no-combo.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think I ever lost against Hotaruko. I came close once (down to two mons remaining, both at low health), but unlike Rump-Knecht, Hotaruko was still possible to damage at no-combo.
Oh, well, if it's in terms of difficulty, then yeah, Rump has Hotaruko beat. But Hotaruko's strategy of debuffing you to oblivion and prolonging the battle that way is still more of a nuisance than Rump skipping the middleman and just nuking you to death.

autizboyz

Reputation score

In terms of damage and difficulty, rump is way better than hotaruko. But in terms on annoyance and boring fight hotaruko is on the top of the chart (Hotaruko is the pervert athlete girl right? Lol i never remember any girl name so yeah)

Akumanoko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, well, if it's in terms of difficulty, then yeah, Rump has Hotaruko beat. But Hotaruko's strategy of debuffing you to oblivion and prolonging the battle that way is still more of a nuisance than Rump skipping the middleman and just nuking you to death.
It's not the difficulty that's the problem, the problem is that if you ever lose combo against Rump-Knecht (if she has more than 1% health left, anyway), you're done. There's no possibility of recovery, which i just frustrating and unfun.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In terms of damage and difficulty, rump is way better than hotaruko. But in terms on annoyance and boring fight hotaruko is on the top of the chart (Hotaruko is the pervert athlete girl right? Lol i never remember any girl name so yeah)
No, that's Tsukasa.

Hotaruko's name literally means firefly girl, so...

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Currently sitting around 900k+, my guess those 1-10 probaly around 1m+
Holy cow!

Ahh ok I remember now, the EP boosters, if you don't have one you shouldn't compete for top spots :p

I wonder what the top 100 are sitting on?

Ertx

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Welp, got in another ~10 runs, still no Rump. Bummer, but I'll live. Hopefully a 200-rank buffer is enough to stay in the top 500 for the next three hours.

Akumanoko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Speaking of names, who the heck came up with "Rump-Knecht"? I mean, it might be some old German military term I'm not aware of (rearguard or something, maybe?) but the literal translation is "Butt-Servant"...

Edit: Did some looking up. Apparently Rumpknecht is another name for Knecht Ruprecht, who supposedly followed Saint Nicholas around and trashed/kidnapped naughty children. Sort of like a human Krampus. Still sounds really silly.

Last edited:

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Welp, got in another ~10 runs, still no Rump. Bummer, but I'll live. Hopefully a 200-rank buffer is enough to stay in the top 500 for the next three hours.
Don't hold your breath :p

but I'd say unless people were going to dump stam pots in like mad right now, you should be ok, 3 hours is not enough to rise 100 ranks unassisted, unless the top 100-200 are close fights.

I don't even know what the top 100 are sitting on right now, but I do know the top 10 are prolly in the millions......

Is 1 x sexy ticket really worth all that?

I would only compete for those seats if I got the 100% EP booster girl and Ryo is decent but you get her being in the top 500 already.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1000 3* gems is the main draw for 1-10, I'd think.

Anyway, I managed to bounce back to 90th-ish place. Still no second Umino though.

Haunter7

Reputation score

Nice, event areas are back after I spent over 250 stamina on story maps last evening (leveled up). Fuck this shit.

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1000 3* gems is the main draw for 1-10, I'd think.

Anyway, I managed to bounce back to 90th-ish place. Still no second Umino though.
How much EP is it around 90? Wondering if I need to do a few more to maintain or I can just go collapse...

Haunter7

Reputation score

Any idea how much damage is needed to be in top 100? Roughly? Guess without attack boosting eromon I can only get to 30k or so at best.