What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

have you guys noticed after you beat a boss if you say the right thing main char rips her clothes apart
Yes, though it seems irrelevant for appearance rate, so think it's for a little extra fun :p. 3/3 so far on getting all the girls to strip on first try lol.

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i can declare myself lucky now. Today's yield is 1 legend 2 bosses and 2 HR caught in 2nd zone

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nice, grats.

I actually like 2nd area's legend, she has nice stats, (apparently 3rd highest attack among rubies) and that speed up is pretty nice, makes her as fast as even fox girl. Also something I've noticed in case people haven't. Stat up skills will last for 4 turns (including the turn they are cast on). Turns being each set of enemies.

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nice, grats.

I actually like 2nd area's legend, she has nice stats, (apparently 3rd highest attack among rubies) and that speed up is pretty nice, makes her as fast as even fox girl. Also something I've noticed in case people haven't. Stat up skills will last for 4 turns (including the turn they are cast on).
after i get jean i will farm that legend. Aside from Stits..ah i mean stats she looks good

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i can declare myself lucky now. Today's yield is 1 legend 2 bosses and 2 HR caught in 2nd zone
And now I must collect your foot and wear it around my neck.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're making me jealous, I still haven't even seen my first legend. :(

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not at all, because I've literally never had a legend pop up at all so far playing. :p
bummer. They will pop up eventually.

Btw i noticed where all this luck is coming from. It is my 26th birthday. Universe is good

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

lol Happy B-day.

I have only ever encountered the one legend lol. Thats why I used a capsule, was like yeah no, not playing the 3 percent chance game on that.

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

lol Happy B-day.

I have only ever encountered the one legend lol. Thats why I used a capsule, was like yeah no, not playing the 3 percent chance game on that.
lol yeah i took the 1st one with that too. Then nutaku decided to crash on me and i got all the gold back

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

lol lucky, I did not have such luck.

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

eh anybody else noticed move power up is bit off? It says you can power up the moves with the same move names but oddly i cant

drakean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, after countless attempts, I finally caught that damn fox. Moving on to the next area finally.

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

eh anybody else noticed move power up is bit off? It says you can power up the moves with the same move names but oddly i cant
I used it fine? (Even though i failed)

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

bummer. They will pop up eventually.

Btw i noticed where all this luck is coming from. It is my 26th birthday. Universe is good
Lol Happy birthday, did u make a wish for those rare cards i wonder ? xD

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Lol Happy birthday, did u make a wish for those rare cards i wonder ? xD
frankly i noticed today was my birthday 5 mins before i wrote that message. Fiancee called to say happ b-day and i was like damn got older again