What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

I've been running 4-12 mostly, though I guess I can shift back to doing Advanced instead of Special in a bit, since I'm getting a disproportionate amount of wheat compared to milk/cocoa.

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've been running 4-12 mostly, though I guess I can shift back to doing Advanced instead of Special in a bit, since I'm getting a disproportionate amount of wheat compared to milk/cocoa.
While we're at it, would be nice to know the materials drop rates from regular story modes, some extra gems are always nicely seen :)

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

With R, HR, or Special scene tickets, just depends on your luck.

For this event, I wouldn't even bother with special personally. I actually get more materials and xp per stamina from the 15 stamina map than the 30 one. Also the special map actually takes effort, whereas I can more or less afk the 15 stamina map.
you can afk the 15?? what team do you use?

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you can afk the 15?? what team do you use?
Not 100% afk, I have to do a small bit of setup at start.

Uploaded a video example so you see what I mean.

Last edited:

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not 100% afk, I have to do a small bit of setup at start.

Uploaded a video example so you see what I mean.

ahh I see, and why is the nine hecks are the twins #1 for this round?? are there that many twinsandwich fetish ppl playing this game?

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ahh I see, and why is the nine hecks are the twins #1 for this round?? are there that many twinsandwich fetish ppl playing this game?
Shhhh. Let it happen makes my job a little easier this round as I'm going for the snake girl.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shhhh. Let it happen makes my job a little easier this round as I'm going for the snake girl.
Indeed, only on my first day of giving chocolate and already rank 22 on my oppai. Might be able to get a lot of top 200s at this rate. :p

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wanted to go for bunny, but twins take priority.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I must say I really don't like how the game shows which eromon I didn't catch on a gacha draw. Just missed getting a Super Smut girl!

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bah, a bunch of people kicked it into overdrive already, and the weekend's barely started. Twin power is strong.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bah, a bunch of people kicked it into overdrive already, and the weekend's barely started. Twin power is strong.
Sounds like you should've went for oppai instead. :p

Haunter7

Reputation score

Wow, Advanced maps got some serious buff today. I used to afk them like np and very rarely anyone would die, now I can barely make it with 3 alive eromon left even if I do the first stage manually and set up a team attack up. Would just have literally failed one if I didn't notice what was going on on time.

Finally got Liona, no signs of my first legendary encounter yet tho. Not a sinsgle one so far, including the whole part 1 of the event.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wow, Advanced maps got some serious buff today. I used to afk them like np and very rarely anyone would die, now I can barely make it with 3 alive eromon left even if I do the first stage manually and set up a team attack up. Would just have literally failed one if I didn't notice what was going on on time.

Finally got Liona, no signs of my first legendary encounter yet tho. Not a sinsgle one so far, including the whole part 1 of the event.
What is a legendary encounter if you don't mind me asking? Also, I only need the girl from the Cocoa Fields.

**Just got my third Liona, still don't have the girl from Cocoa Coast. Is there any point to having more than one copy of an Eromon, or should I just use them to power up their ability?

Last edited:

Haunter7

Reputation score

What is a legendary encounter if you don't mind me asking? Also, I only need the girl from the Cocoa Fields.

**Just got my third Liona, still don't have the girl from Cocoa Coast. Is there any point to having more than one copy of an Eromon, or should I just use them to power up their ability?
So called "rare eromon", the ones that run at the beginning on a mission, they have a very low chance of appearing and usually as low capture rates.

And it's up to u if u wanna use multiple copies of the same eromon, most people don't unless it has a very useful skill like team attack up. Also, don't worry if u can't catch Izanai or Ando Rena, they're both available in regular story maps. Liona is the only unique both out of those 3.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Liona and Aina are actually area 8's boss/legendary.

But seeing as map 8 is way off in the future, you may as well aim for them now.

That said, I have 6+ Lionas...

Edit: Time to dump chocolates.

Just barely poked my way into the top 200 of Kimi & Nimi. This is going to take a lot of grinding.

I refuse to dump money into gacha after the fortune fiasco though. Devs need to get their act together and make gold points actually worth it from here on out.

In the meantime, I'll focus entirely on stam pots instead. If I have to do double the work, so be it.

Last edited:

raybeing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

2FHO44KSPKXPU810MXXNP How alchemy works? what material do i need to get sl card?

blooddrunk64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, I'm new to this game, please add my friend code 6CSTPCIGVEFF3JYEGHMJ0
Is there any way to increase gold beside spending real money?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Use my code! Is in my signature! Can always use another friend. : D

Anyone want a cup of Chocolate?