What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

^ future events will be back to their normal routine of collecting EP and only the top getting a special eromon.

In terms of commoners playing you will pick up a bunch of eromon from these normal events and max out your storage so unless you really need the special eromon you should get a nice amount just being a free player.

Only real difference with future events are that they will eventually become 2 sets of stages (generally first girl SSR, next girl L) with the last set of stages being deadly hardcore difficult. Also they will make certain threshold of EP give you rare eromon (generally 3 per event with 2 of them obtainable as a free player since last one requires insane amount of EP).

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aaaand safe. 137th place, I believe. Scratch that, 138th.

Top 200 cutoff for mouse twins was indeed 17k, as I forecasted. So I didn't need to stay up, but w/e.

Time to wait for rewards.

Last edited:

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

With 300% worth of boosters (obtained thorough the duration of 2nd half of event) I still didn't manage to reach top 200 for any of the girls, was going for 4 and ended up with 0 :p Like 10h ago I was easily in top 200 for all 4 of them, then focused on one but even tho I gave her like 2 days worth of chocolates I still probably didn't make it (#198 5 minutes before the timer went off). Got the materials for like 30 more truffles but looks like they can't be used anymore. Well, at least I completed the stories for all 6 (7) of the girls, too bad I won't see any scenes tho :(

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With 300% worth of boosters (obtained thorough the duration of 2nd half of event) I still didn't manage to reach top 200 for any of the girls, was going for 4 and ended up with 0 :p Like 10h ago I was easily in top 200 for all 4 of them, then focused on one but even tho I gave her like 2 days worth of chocolates I still probably didn't make it (#198 5 minutes before the timer went off). Got the materials for like 30 more truffles but looks like they can't be used anymore. Well, at least I completed the stories for all 6 (7) of the girls, too bad I won't see any scenes tho :(
I also tried going for 4, and ended up only getting 2. Should've played it safe and went for 3 instead. <.<

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

you got 300% worth of boosters??? as in 3x materials?

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I had 3x booster and in the last day 4x booster from HR pull. Safely had 3 girls in top 200, all three were actually around 130th-140th. Got the 2nd, 4th, and 5th place girls.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So did they patch the 3-11 map? I remember getting tons of gem(S) and M from that place, but now im just getting like crap ammount of it. Been awhile since i dont farm gems

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As I mentioned a few pages back, better lucky than good in Osawari. I got that cupid eromon and a few others with my draws and ended up with 11x modifier. With that much, I decided after a few days a stamina pack was worth the $10 bucks and ended up getting all 6 girls, and in the top 10 for 5 of the 6. So, 5 sexy scene tickets for $10.

I ended up on the lucky end of the draw this event, but I still wish they'd tone down some of these boosters. It is so luck oriented that if you don't get that draw, you're fighting tooth and nail to get anything. Make it 2x maximum and give everyone a fighting chance, whether you luck out or not.

Anyways, I'd upload scenes, but I'm out of freakin' lovey-dovey hearts... I can upload if someone wants one of them in particular. Where do you guys upload? To the wiki?

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

13 R and 18 HR tickets resulted in 0 Super Smut girls nor an Event Girl. In fact one draw set (4 tickets) resulted in 0 girls even having a H scene. What terrible luck. I really want one of these Event girls. They are much better looking then these idol girls.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

13 R and 18 HR tickets resulted in 0 Super Smut girls nor an Event Girl. In fact one draw set (4 tickets) resulted in 0 girls even having a H scene. What terrible luck. I really want one of these Event girls. They are much better looking then these idol girls.
!!! Braemir, you didn't use them already did you? The event girls don't appear in the gatcha until the event starts! So, you need to hold them until the 20th!

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

!!! Braemir, you didn't use them already did you? The event girls don't appear in the gatcha until the event starts! So, you need to hold them until the 20th!
Son of a...I thought since they were showing as on the gacha screen they were in the game...ugh..

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Son of a...I thought since they were showing as on the gacha screen they were in the game...ugh..
:(

Yea, they are not terribly clear on that. That really sucks. That was what I was trying to say a few pages back, when I think it was you who brought up tickets. It is a mistake I've seen a number of people make.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Let's laugh it off and just assume we won't be in the top EP list because I just did the same. Lesson learned and i never really knew they did that even on the dmm version as I can't read japanese.

I'm satisfied with just getting most of the girls from last event and catching anything that comes my way.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, I really just want one of the EUs, not even worried about the reward. Can they be drawn later is this the only time?

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I really just want one of the EUs, not even worried about the reward. Can they be drawn later is this the only time?
Once the event starts, they are in the gatcha pool going forward. At least, that is how I believe it works. I wanted Nami a few events back, did not get her until just recently. So, you should still be able to get them down the line (if you get lucky).

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Once the event starts, they are in the gatcha pool going forward. At least, that is how I believe it works. I wanted Nami a few events back, did not get her until just recently. So, you should still be able to get them down the line (if you get lucky).
Awesome, that's all I care about then. Just want me some cute Samurai girls.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, map 6 is out, huh?

Guess I can stop farming Cave for now.