What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

How do I check my log in screen o.o how many times i logged in Oo
Doesn't seem possible to check how many times you logged in, but you need to log in 3 times to get Stella.

What you saw wasn't "you need to log in 2 times to get her", it was "you need to log in 2 MORE times to get her".

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do I check my log in screen o.o how many times i logged in Oo
Not sure if there is a way other than waiting till the next day to see what it says, kinda like pero pero stamp card and such.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure if there is a way other than waiting till the next day to see what it says, kinda like pero pero stamp card and such.
fair enough thank you !! ^^

i got kind of bord of pero pero ><

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, anyone got any alchemy recipes or is there a Japanese Alchemy list i can take a look at?

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, anyone got any alchemy recipes or is there a Japanese Alchemy list i can take a look at?
I am quite hesitant about alchemy tho. For now, I am holding onto my materials. You get quite a few of them through dailies.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here you go

Basic recipe to get from what I can mostly the rare from stages is 300 red 250 yellow/green and 200 blue

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Astearic - Thanks.

Wow, okay looking at the list, the first Eromon you can possibly make through Alchemy requires 220 of each Material 1 Star.

Settsu GyuuHana (R), Chitose Shiranui (R), Killala Kikuzawa (R), Kazuraki Yuzuko (R), Cristina (R)

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are the stat boosts you get from using hearts higher or about the same from leveling an Eromon? I used up like...almost all of the hearts I've had so far on unlocking the few sex scenes I can, but now I'm wondering if I should save them for whoever I'm using in my party...

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They provide decent stat boost, prob on par if not maybe slightly better than a level up, possibly scaling depending on level used (meaning if used low level you get extra stats and then stat growth increase but if you use it high level then you get larger extra stats to compensate for stat growth not helping).

I have been using hearts mainly on ones I am using for my teams. But eventually you'll have plenty of hearts anyways, I have over 2k right now that I plan to use soon over time.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just started an hour ago, I'm level 3. My code is 1SS57NS15AT7AGFTA5M9U if anyone wants to add me.

No idea what to do with my in-game gold either, or is it pointless? I have like 30k I think.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just started an hour ago, I'm level 3. My code is 1SS57NS15AT7AGFTA5M9U if anyone wants to add me.

No idea what to do with my in-game gold either, or is it pointless? I have like 30k I think.
need it to enchance your team mates as it costs gold lots of it

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just started an hour ago, I'm level 3. Where do you enter codes at? And where can I find my code? This seems like it could be fun but fuck that gold system.. lol huge rip-off.

Can find and enter your friend code through top right menu and then friend invite.

As for in game gold its used to improve moves (reducing mp and increase power), so it has uses and will prob be more important as you play.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Click on Menu, on the right top of the screen and go in Invite Friends.

You can see your code there and input someone else's right beneath it.

Also, you have the option to Let them free. You can see it in the menu also. You get a decent amount of gold from releasing Mons that you have.
You can stack quite a lot of the generic ones you find in Areas and then let them free. You can build up money faster this way.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Menu top right, friends. Please add mine!

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the 100% cap that you got at the start of the game. was that only one you get for free o.o

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yup. If any one who played the DMM version can tell us if events reward us with some?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the quick response, guys.

So can you only send 1 invite code or something? I added someones code in here randomly (already forgot who) and now I see this

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the quick response, guys.

So can you only send 1 invite code or something? I added someones code in here randomly (already forgot who) and now I see this

Yep. Only one code =p

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what if the person you invited never accepts it D: i used someone's invite code but was never added ><

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what if the person you invited never accepts it D: i used someone's invite code but was never added ><
It is not a friend request. It is basically a referral code. Like saying "I am here because this guy brought me here".

So far, there is no friend list in this game. You can add people through the Nutaku profile, I guess, but doesn't seem to do anything for you in-game.