What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

According to the J-wiki, the legendary/hidden bosses can show up on any of the levels of their respective areas, including the last (boss) level. I think I heard someone on here earlier mention that they won't show up on the boss levels. I wonder which is true?

I guess I'm going with the wiki's info, since these forums tend to be awash with all kinds of 'luck' and superstitious nonsense.

Felonone

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

According to the J-wiki, the legendary/hidden bosses can show up on any of the levels of their respective areas, including the last (boss) level. I think I heard someone on here earlier mention that they won't show up on the boss levels. I wonder which is true?
i've found one legendary at boss level, so yes, wiki says true.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh plz god of hen, dont torture me around so long with dat damn fox girl boss >.>
P/s: Still keeping grinding ...

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only found one legendary so far. And I've played a lot of maps. I am pretty confident when I say that I barely wasted any stamina.

My luck isn't worth shit =|

Also, Tungle, I know your pain all too well.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Only found one legendary so far. And I've played a lot of maps. I am pretty confident when I say that I barely wasted any stamina.

My luck isn't worth shit =|

Also, Tungle, I know your pain all too well.
Me too, i've seen only 1 legendary one and just got only 1 Noa card. Hope soon or later I would get that damn fox, but plz god not never :(

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

by fox girl do you mean her?

or is there another one? I got that one 1st try with 7% chance.. I was like omg. there goes all of my luck for the rest of this game, I know I won't get lucky again with rngesus

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

7%.........
Already try like 5-7 try , no Luck.....

Please Add
B4X5SHH1GU81AT1AWSNNS

Thank You

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

by fox girl do you mean her?

or is there another one? I got that one 1st try with 7% chance.. I was like omg. there goes all of my luck for the rest of this game, I know I won't get lucky again with rngesus
yep, that's her and ur luck, keep being happy. Imma get her no matter what and how long!

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yep, that's her and ur luck, keep being happy. Imma get her no matter what and how long!
Sucks thing is , there is chance She won't appear in Capture sequences......

Aloysia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

7%.........
Already try like 5-7 try , no Luck.....
Pfffffff 5-6, call me when you reach my level, 39 failed captures, 24 levels completed without the boss appearing for capture, sum total of 63 runs of the boss level and counting.

Games like this, never tell me the odds. If they tell me the odds I have to keep track just to see how bad I do.

some of my current capture rate statistics
Code:
Listed	68%	48%	42%	7%
My Luck	55.56%	38.13%	18.18%	0.00%
Count	108	160	22	39
Success	60	61	4	0
Fail	48	99	18	39

kaos4321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please add me, and thank you.

9V2PXNR0MCMI00W25XH1K

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Izanai took me some 30+ attempts to obtain. And Noa took less than 5. Then, throughout the second area (the school) I kept getting 4-5 capture chances - not once did they reflect the percentage shown: 3/4 successes, then 5/5 failures.....

The RNG is strong in this one.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Came to complain about spending whole yesterday running 3-12 without any luck what? 50 times? Sure feels like 50. And today getting her AND beach girl in 2 tries each.
Then I read about how much luck some other players are having and every complaint about weird random this game have died out. See, Aigis? This game loves me right from the start while you screw me over time and time again despite all the devotion.

So, to sum up some of the advices from pages past. Hoard gatcha points and tickets for events. Hoard stones since low-lvl alchemy rarely gives anything of use. Exp farming after getting all bosses is best at levels just before said bosses - like 3-10. Anything I missed?

Also, downside of having Nordland as topic starter is that we have bare minimum of info in first post instead of FAQ adding up with useful in-dept stuff.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Finally, i got my own damn bitch fox girl card for my team on the last attempt, tk for not torturing me anymore god of hen! (still crying happily after 2 days grinding)

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For those late starters like me out there:

CW1K2J89L6XY0SY70HUN7

I appreciate any uses.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Started playing this today. Pretty fun so far...will see if I stick it out long term! Those capture chances on legendaries are brutal :<

If anyone hasn't used an invite code yet and would like to help me out: 2YKIQAJNFCJ8DTVQAW054

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Right, I know I shouldn't be complaining since they're all fremium games and I honestly shouldn't expect any better, but some of the micro-transactions in these DMM/Nutaku games can get p cringe-inducing sometimes considering there's like hundreds of the freaking things to play. For gods sake, I know it's optional AF, but they're trying to make people buy that stupid 100% rare encounter banana for literally 50 bucks a piece on this one. I know it's meant to be OP for what it is and all but it's still a consumable (with no permanent effects, mind you) that costs 50 real dollars.

That said, the game is still hella fun for what it is and, at the very least, this game isn't as Free-To-Wait heavy as the other games from this publisher, which is definitely a breath of fresh air considering how sadistic things can get with some of them.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, downside of having Nordland as topic starter is that we have bare minimum of info in first post instead of FAQ adding up with useful in-dept stuff.
Agreed. I would love to have some tips since I'm new and I don't want to dig through 40 pages. I managed to get the 2nd boss finally after 13 attempts. I think I ran into a legendary as well, it kind of looks like a joker or something. Are legendaries those girls that appear at the beginning of stages and run off? Because if so, then yeah I ran into one, she had a 18% chance but I didn't get her.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah, the ones that appear at the start and run off are the legendaries

mageblast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I must say I do rather like this game and how it plays more than most other games from DMM.

By the way, could some people use my code for the rewards.

B06E4YJMRI94BFK393ABG