What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

Is there some trick to the expert(Cyan) level, because it features mobs capable of spamming oneshot-abilities that kill a lv60 max affection counter element or is it just luckbased that they don't use it?

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any tips on those expert dungeon bullshit? For the pass 2 event i wasnt able finish the 4stage on expert dungeon.

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can usually find videos of people doing the expert stages on youtube. It doesn't guarantee that you'll make it, but at least you'll come prepared.

I haven't touched them yet, this time around.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

In the first two Expert stages, you have to defeat the highest level Eromon in Waves 1-3. In Wave 4, you have to defeat all of them at once.
Expert stage 1 is all Rubies with a Sapphire boss. Field Sapphires and/or Topazes.
Expert stage 2 is all Sapphires with an Emerald boss. I recommend not going for weaknesses and just fielding Sapphires and Emeralds.

Expert stage 3 features one high attack Eromon in each of the first three waves. I believe the pattern was Emerald, Topaz, Topaz, so plan accordingly (the Wave 4 miniboss is Sapphire, and the Wave 5 boss is Emerald). I suggest running a team of Emeralds and Rubies and avoiding Sapphires.

You can generally find links to videos by multiple users and a written guide by ZOLANTON in the Discord chat. Rule of thumb for most expert stages is to not try until you can field a full team of Ls+SLs (level cap of 70).

autizboyz

Reputation score

In the first two Expert stages, you have to defeat the highest level Eromon in Waves 1-3. In Wave 4, you have to defeat all of them at once.
Expert stage 1 is all Rubies with a Sapphire boss. Field Sapphires and/or Topazes.
Expert stage 2 is all Sapphires with an Emerald boss. I recommend not going for weaknesses and just fielding Sapphires and Emeralds.

Expert stage 3 features one high attack Eromon in each of the first three waves. I believe the pattern was Emerald, Topaz, Topaz, so plan accordingly (the Wave 4 miniboss is Sapphire, and the Wave 5 boss is Emerald). I suggest running a team of Emeralds and Rubies and avoiding Sapphires.

You can generally find links to videos by multiple users and a written guide by ZOLANTON in the Discord chat. Rule of thumb for most expert stages is to not try until you can field a full team of Ls+SLs (level cap of 70).
Well all of my girl are sl 70, for the pass 2 event the dungeon are pretty bullshit cuz lot of the mob can basicly 1 shoot you. It doesnt realy matter in stage 3 if you have sapphire or not. Those boss is a bullshit boss, cuz of those paralyze and stun not to mention the aoe too, so yea that is call bullshit dungeon not expert.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New Goma made!

Each new Goma made is added to my Twitter! Check your Goma on the Go!

Osawari Mobile as now soft launched!
Poland,Canada,Australia,Netherlands,Romania,Ireland.

Not in above country? Fear not! proxy works just fine. I recommend using Hola.

No phone but still wanna play? You can!
These are the Steps
1) On Chrome Press f 12 on the nutaku site osawari Mobile
2) Then Press Control + Shift + M
3) Then Press F5 and dont close the the developer tool on the page

For The MAC - Follow this i am still Figuring it out, but This Should do
1) On chrome Press Alt + Cmd + I
2) Then Follow the Same steps above , no need of refreshing

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not sure if this has been posted before, but here's some information from the harem-battle.club Osawari Island forum regarding Provocation and damage formulas. All credit goes to Aaeryn and the original posters on the .

Damage formula is a "simple" ATT - DEF calculation.

ATT = (overall Attack * Provocation Bonus * damage mod + de/buffs)
  • overall Attack = Eromon base Attack + Attack gained/lost from tome specials
  • Provocation Bonus = 1 + Prov/5000 (includes Prov gained/lost from tome specials)
  • damage mod:
    +combo multiplier
    +/- 0.25 if element-strong/weak
    +0.25 if critical
    +special mod​
    special mod:
    +0.1/0.15/0.2 or -0.03 for Effect Lv1/2/3
    +0.15/0.2/0.25 for Weakness Lv1/2/3
    +0.2/0.3/0.4 for Critical Enhance Lv1/2/3 if critical
    -0.05/0.1/0.15 or +0.03 for Resistance Lv1/2/3
    -0.1/0.2/0.3 for Move Resist Lv1/2/3​
  • de/buffs = overall Attack * sum of all de/buffs
DEF = overall Defense * Provocation Bonus * defense mod + de/buffs
  • overall Defense = Eromon base Defense + Defense gained/lost from tome specials
  • Provocation Bonus = 1 + Prov/5000 (includes Prov gained/lost from tome specials)
  • defense mod = 0.4 if enemy, 0.2 if player
  • de/buffs = overall Defense * sum of all de/buffs
Enemies cannot crit, have no combo bonus, and don't have innate specials as far as anybody knows.
For skills, the skill mod just multiplies ATT - DEF by skill power/300.

What does this actually mean in practice? Well...

50 Prov = 1% difference in ATT or DEF, excluding de/buffs
5 Def = 1 point of damage reduction for your mons, 2 point for enemy mons

So about them tome specials. Everything scales up the exact same, so no worries about level difference.

+HP vs +Def
100 Def is 20 points of damage reduction per hit. This makes 250 HP better until your Eromon takes its 13th hit.
-HP vs -Def vs -Prov
Losing Def is preferable to losing HP until the 13th hit (see previous spoiler; opposite argument applies). Losing Prov is the
"lowest" defensive drop since it's just 1%, but it also results in a 1% reduction in total offensive power without de/buffs.
Effect & Resistance
Both directly affect ATT. In particular, Resistance is valuable since it works off of a percentage of enemy ATT unlike Def, which is modded.
What about skills?

Atk buff vs Def debuff
Given defense mods, reducing enemy Defense is almost always useless compared with ally Attack. The mod is 0.4 for enemies, so in order for a Defense debuff to trump an equivalent Attack buff, enemy Defense would have to be greater than 2.5x allied Attack, at which point you are doing the minimum damage anyway. Don't believe me?

Assume your Eromon with 1000 Attack attacks an enemy Eromon with 2500 Defense, ignoring Provocation Bonus. No buffs or other mods are present. This results in 1000 ATT vs 1000 DEF. You do 10 damage per hit, the minimum.

Apply a 20% Attack buff. This results in 1200 ATT vs 1000 DEF. 200 damage per hit.
Apply a 20% Defense debuff. 1000 ATT vs 800 DEF. 200 damage per hit.

Realistically, average Eromon Attack of decent mons hovers around 2000 after Provocation. This means most Defense debuffs require enemy mons with >5000 Defense to be effective vs an Attack buff of the same power. Even if the Defense debuff were 2x the Attack buff, you'd still need the enemy to have >2500 Defense.

This doesn't even consider skills, whose damage is completely dependent on ATT.
Atk debuff vs Def buff
See previous spoiler; opposite argument applies, except even more so since the defense mod is harsher (0.2 compared to 0.4) for players. Now allied Defense has to be 5x enemy Attack, at which point enemies are already doing the minimum damage. Enemy skills just make the whole thing completely unreasonable. In short, Def buffs are useless.
tl;dr Def de/buffs are basically useless because the only situation in which they boost/reduce damage more than equivalent Attack de/buffs is one where either side is doing minimum damage per hit. That's just how the math works. Stick with Attack de/buffing skills. In fact, Defense in general is a pretty useless stat to worry about changing. Just take base Defense of mons as they are and worry about other stuff.

Yes, I was bored, kay.

Last edited:

autizboyz

Reputation score

This new event is a lolifest, lol
Where is the big boobie go D;

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm struggling with the mobile game here. The interface is driving me bonkers.

An unnecessarily large amount of menus and drop down bars and submenus.
Ima die. More frustrating than fun, stick to the original browser based one.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's one hell of a lead the top 2 have for the voting.

Oppai #1.

Which is kinda surprising since I don't recognize a few Eromon you can vote for. I would've thought people would want Eromon that haven't been released yet.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some people are pretty butthurt about Asmodeus being top 2 lol cus she's in the pack you can buy.

It's even worse for them cus she gets closer everyday to creeping up on the #1 spot.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Some people are pretty butthurt about Asmodeus being top 2 lol cus she's in the pack you can buy.

It's even worse for them cus she gets closer everyday to creeping up on the #1 spot.
She was #1 by a bit when I checked on 1st day of the event.

This event seems tough to me though for people who rank.

According to what it says, only rank 1-250 get rank 1 Eromon, and only rank 251-500 get rank 2. So if the one you want is 2nd rank, and you got a bunch of boosters, you'd have to intentionally lower your rank just to get it.

This is assuming they didn't just poorly word the rewards.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah it is what they said in chat, it's correct, they only get rank 1 and 250-500 is only rank 2.

Top 500 seems easy enough this time with only a 50% booster but this whole ranking thing by players is what is generating the salt, neither rank 1 or 2 want Asmodeus lol (unless they're free players and didnt get her already)

autizboyz

Reputation score

Lol this game is better with kinect, previous event i complaint about the enemy in expert dungeon can 1 shooted everything. Now the boss in stage 1 is doing that, fml :D

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ahhhhhhhh the game got me good.

Was like, okay, I'll use this small amount of stamina so I could get my last 90 stamina run before leveling.

Of course that's the run I finally run into the legendary and it gives me just enough exp to level.

:(

autizboyz

Reputation score

Ahhhhhhhh the game got me good.

Was like, okay, I'll use this small amount of stamina so I could get my last 90 stamina run before leveling.

Of course that's the run I finally run into the legendary and it gives me just enough exp to level.

:(
Haha i know how that feel mate, feels like the game give a middle finger to you xD.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just noticed this Travel option in the menu. Anyone have an idea of how long it's been there?

autizboyz

Reputation score

I just noticed this Travel option in the menu. Anyone have an idea of how long it's been there?

I think its been there for 2 month or more, its been a while tho.