What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

I just now realized that the bananas expire from the shrine now that I've noticed I'm missing 8 of them. <.<

Edit
Well, guess it was a waste to even try using them anyway. 12 bananas and not a single Legendary showed up. :D

Last edited:

I got 2 books, but now I can't seem to load into any boss fights so I can't really go further.

Seems like it was impossible anyway...

I got 2 books, but now I can't seem to load into any boss fights so I can't really go further.

Seems like it was impossible anyway...

clear your browser cache

..but yes, event sucks. I'm a regular DP player.. right now I'm about halfway through the 4th book and it ends tonight. I'm just gonna stop there after (if) I finish the 4th book and go back to doing Zodiac, regardless of how much time is left.

..as for OI, 220k currently.. probably on pace for 450k unless I can luck into a booster. Asking 600k from crossover players is ridiculous. It was dumb during the PPS crossover, it's dumb now.

Having looked up the rewards on both sides the event just isn't worth it on both sides. The DP -> OI Cards my guild mate said used to be good but are now overshadowed by newer cards. The OI -> DP cards are trash now and will just get worse with power creep. The DP card is trash, I can't speak for the OI rewards since I'm not a regular player but my experience with the game so far being "Advanced Chris over and over" it's not encouraging me to continue playing.

Having looked up the rewards on both sides the event just isn't worth it on both sides. The DP -> OI Cards my guild mate said used to be good but are now overshadowed by newer cards. The OI -> DP cards are trash now and will just get worse with power creep. The DP card is trash, I can't speak for the OI rewards since I'm not a regular player but my experience with the game so far being "Advanced Chris over and over" it's not encouraging me to continue playing.

The SSR isn't terrible.. not "good", but not terrible. 17 is low-end for an SSR, but for most players, any SSR is useful, especially an evolved one.

16 is actually high-end for an SR, but the more established players can't really make much use of it.

Not true at all. The skills on a card are far more important then the stats. And quite frankly the skills are awful. The SR is justifiable because it's support skill is unique so it stacks but the SSR has no redeeming qualities. And evolving it does not change it's skill so evolving it only leads to stat increases.

Well, I MIGHT barely manage to get a 2nd book done. On the last couple pages of the 2nd book which is taking forever because it's a page I never get and when I do it's always only 3 pages. <.<

I just finished book 3, in large part because I started on DP half a day early. It looks like only a couple dozen people made it to book 6.

Taken from Nutaku fb.

Osawari Island will be launching a brand new Event tomorrow, Save the City in the Sky!
During this Event, 16 new Eromon will be introduced, 2 new Event Areas will be implemented (each with 45 stages) as well as a new Danger Area with 5 stages.
Don't miss out! The Event will be on until June 21st :)

45 stages each area sounds like a lot. I wonder if it's a typo, like using the numpad to type 12 but hitting 4 and 5 instead. <.<

Taken from Nutaku fb.

Osawari Island will be launching a brand new Event tomorrow, Save the City in the Sky!
During this Event, 16 new Eromon will be introduced, 2 new Event Areas will be implemented (each with 45 stages) as well as a new Danger Area with 5 stages.
Don't miss out! The Event will be on until June 21st :)

45 stages each area sounds like a lot. I wonder if it's a typo, like using the numpad to type 12 but hitting 4 and 5 instead. <.<

I really hope that was a typo. On a side note, does 5 DG zones mean 15 Eromon vouchers, or is that a typo too?

I wish these events didn't require such constant attention. I mean, I don't -have- to be in the top 500 but then I miss out on a powerful, exclusive char. But, if I want to go away for a weekend, I'm basically out of the running...

So if they seriously have 45 stages or are trying to upscale it some way or the other, I might just sit this one out.

osawari-island-mobile-700x165.jpg

No mobile but still wanna play? Come join us on Discord and i can help you out.

I wish these events didn't require such constant attention. I mean, I don't -have- to be in the top 500 but then I miss out on a powerful, exclusive char. But, if I want to go away for a weekend, I'm basically out of the running...

So if they seriously have 45 stages or are trying to upscale it some way or the other, I might just sit this one out.

Seems they just misworded it. Looks like what they meant was that this is a 2 part event, and each part has 3 areas, with 15 stages each.

Did anyone have any issues with the OI -> DP rewards? I got 150k EP and didn't get any copies of cards, meanwhile my girlfriend who only hit 100k EP got 5 copies of the SR.

Did anyone have any issues with the OI -> DP rewards? I got 150k EP and didn't get any copies of cards, meanwhile my girlfriend who only hit 100k EP got 5 copies of the SR.

I got my copies fine even though I don't even play DP.

New fortune box has 1501 things in it... Do we still only get 5 per Special stage run...? Also, no Monster Gems, Eromon Vouchers, or Reprint Ticket. I cry.

New fortune box has 1501 things in it... Do we still only get 5 per Special stage run...? Also, no Monster Gems, Eromon Vouchers, or Reprint Ticket. I cry.

I'm actually fine with it because of R, HR, and sexy tickets. <.<

The thing that kills me though, is looking at Hinata's tiny eyes on that little icon of hers.

Last edited:

Don't forget to register for the mobile version!
Keep in mind that the mobile version is a DIFFERENT game.
But, Yugifan3, i hear you say, i do not have a mobile phone!
Fear not! Like i said in previous post you CAN play it on PC.
Having trouble? Join us on Discord and we can help you register.

Don't forget to register for the mobile version!
Keep in mind that the mobile version is a DIFFERENT game.
But, Yugifan3, i hear you say, i do not have a mobile phone!
Fear not! Like i said in previous post you CAN play it on PC.
Having trouble? Join us on Discord and we can help you register.

Do we have any idea how different? What the gameplay loop will look like?

Do we have any idea how different? What the gameplay loop will look like?

The game is currently playable on DMM servers, in Japanese of course, so there are most likely gameplay videos on Youtube.

Back