What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

Yeah I saw and yeah they changed way to many things that imo didn't need to be changed.
God can Nutaku release any game without completely fucking up half the characters...Looking through the JP wiki for OI...Our characters look like shit.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah as was said the drop in stats in pre the new set of 10 levels given, once you get those 10 levels you get it back and then some obviously. No need to get a new fox girl :p.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah as was said the drop in stats in pre the new set of 10 levels given, once you get those 10 levels you get it back and then some obviously. No need to get a new fox girl :p.
Technically he still needs a new fox girl to level skills later. :p

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

God can Nutaku release any game without completely fucking up half the characters...Looking through the JP wiki for OI...Our characters look like shit.
The Tiger girl from Stage 2 is really scary with that ugly face o.0
I think about doing some manipulation to check if it's posibble to grow her without the nightmare look.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Technically he still needs a new fox girl to level skills later. :p
Lol too true :p, we all do technically. However, that can wait for another day :p least for me.

Zenislez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh, okay. That's nice to hear.

But yeah, sooner or later, need to go back and try to level up their skill.

Fortunately, if you failed to upgrade, you won't lose your eromon. (at least the one you use, dunno about the support though).

Just curious, does we have boss eromon ruby type?

My team serious lacking strong Ruby type Eromon.

And no, please don't say the legendaries. Rarely meet them and at 3% chance to catch them.....

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

No boss rubies, least among the first 5. I got an ok HR ruby from gacha, so can prob get some there. Also a couple of the rare eromon in the areas are rubies as well.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Tiger girl from Stage 2 is really scary with that ugly face o.0
I think about doing some manipulation to check if it's posibble to grow her without the nightmare look.
Nah I already have her fully enhanced, she keeps that ugly face forever.

It's a shame too, her face on the JP wiki is quite cute but holy shit ours looks like a monster.

Attachments

Zenislez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I see.

Thank you very much for the information.

But now, I need to sleep.

Been sleep deprived for too long due to this game.

Have fun and best of luck for everyone.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After a full day of actually being able to play (without getting an error every other screen) I unfortunately have to say I've already lost interest.

The content/gameplay isn't that terribly compelling to me, but that would be something i could forgive and play as a nice little time waster.. if not for the fact that the art is a turnoff, and i mean that in the sense that it is so painfully obviously altered. Were it more subtle, or if certain characters were just omitted altogether instead of butchered, it would be more tolerable. As it is, whenever i see some characters, I get the same feeling I get when i look at this:

It's regret in visual form.

Fireinthehole

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I discovered something I really don't like about the legendary eromon in each area and it's that you have to make THREE separate rolls in order to capture them.

The first roll is obviously the chance at fighting them.

The second roll is for them to even appear in the capture screen. (I assumed because of their rarity that they would be guaranteed to appear in the capture screen if you defeated them during the same run. Apparently that's not the case...)

And the final roll is that very difficult(unless you're spending money) ~3% chance to capture them.

As it stands, there is absolutely no reason to actively search for those eromon unless you plan on spending money or dedicating your life to this game.
If you somehow capture one and aren't doing the two things mentioned above, then a trip to Vegas is in order.

The content/gameplay isn't that terribly compelling to me, but that would be something i could forgive and play as a nice little time waster.. if not for the fact that the art is a turnoff, and i mean that in the sense that it is so painfully obviously altered. Were it more subtle, or if certain characters were just omitted altogether instead of butchered, it would be more tolerable. As it is, whenever i see some characters, I get the same feeling I get when i look at this:

While it does suck and makes it inferior to the japanese version, I don't really think it should be enough to turn off a game completely since it only affects a few characters. I mean unless you REALLY like lolis, it's not that bad.

Last edited:

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I discovered something I really don't like about the legendary eromon in each area and it's that you have to make THREE separate rolls in order to capture them.

The second roll is for them to even appear in the capture screen. (I assumed because of their rarity that they would be guaranteed to appear in the capture screen if you defeated them during the same run. Apparently that's not the case...)

And the final roll is that very difficult(unless you're spending money) ~3% chance to capture them.

As it stands, there is absolutely no reason to actively search for those eromon unless you plan on spending money or dedicating your life to this game.
If you somehow capture one and aren't doing the two things mentioned above, then a trip to Vegas is in order.
personally i would be happy to have caught that witch emo from first map ^^;;;;

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, in regards to 4 and 6.

4. I unlocked the scene on a character then tossed her out, it's still in my album.

6. Doesn't matter when you upgrade rarity, you lose a lot of stats though, which you get back as you level beyond the previous cap.

Leveled to max as an N card

After hearting her to max

Level 1 to 20 stat change with max hearts.
So, by my understanding:

Level 20/20 > Level 20/30

But it doesn't matter when you upgrade, whether it's level 1 or 20, because level 30/30 is the same either way. Correct?

Could've sworn the second roll was a guarantee.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

whenever i see some characters, I get the same feeling I get when i look at this
XD I remember this picture restoration. Epic

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there any information on the most efficient EXP per Stamina Missions, like there is for Aigis?

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, by my understanding:

Level 20/20 > Level 20/30

But it doesn't matter when you upgrade, whether it's level 1 or 20, because level 30/30 is the same either way. Correct?

Could've sworn the second roll was a guarantee.
Yeah, basically they lose some stats in exchange for 10 levels, and then get it back and then some once they level to the new cap. And yes it doesn't matter when you upgrade there rarity, in the end there stats are the same at cap.

Not sure about legend but all 3 times I've fought they have showed up, I can't say for certain though since small sample size.

justin iz here

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where did her eyes go @Nordland, it's amazing just how many characters have bug eyes now. I went through 45 I had and about 35 odd characters have bug eyes.

God Nutaku is getting more and more absurd with edits.

Attachments

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is anybody else still getting some of the random crashes? I tend to still get a crash after finishing a quest right before the catch chance

Invite code: CEVOQS8HVM15LAIDMDUWV

Fireinthehole

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not sure about legend but all 3 times I've fought they have showed up, I can't say for certain though since small sample size.
Encountered the Seraphina Academy legend two times. First time she appeared during capture screen, second time she didn't. Finding that out disappointed me more than I was already expecting to be.