What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

The Sepcials from the books seem pretty bad...

200 health for -100 defense?

20 speed for -100 defense?

Are any of these worth it?
i got ATT up for Provocation down other day so some are good

edit: my mistake it is ATT up for MP down. So depends on char?

Last edited:

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i got ATT up for Provocation down other day so some are good

edit: my mistake it is ATT up for MP down. So depends on char?
Could u advise me some skills worth to make girls learn from the 2* book skill? :D

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Could u advise me some skills worth to make girls learn from the 2* book skill? :D
it is random man. I usually use my skill books on char with not important skills. Like the valkyrie for example she has DEF up for MP down and has topaz resistance which makes her valnurable to Emerald. I want to see what happens when some char's special are is filled. Or can we even fill it?

SybillaISsoCUTE

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

after 1.5 days of farming 4th area finally caught her. now i need too choose 3 or 5

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

it is random man. I usually use my skill books on char with not important skills. Like the valkyrie for example she has DEF up for MP down and has topaz resistance which makes her valnurable to Emerald. I want to see what happens when some char's special are is filled. Or can we even fill it?
Oh I see, tks for ur tip ;)

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

after 1.5 days of farming 4th area finally caught her. now i need too choose 3 or 5
5 to xp and keep leveling up and keep going on the missions. Although if you want 3 first maybe you can get HRs and Legend too? :D why not

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

3 for afk 5 requires effort. Although maybe not for you since you got a second SL.
well, foxgirl (or actually a wolfgirl)
still beats booth SL in damage output in AFK farming. always mvp. they all 60lvl though, and 2 SL still have 10 levels to grow

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

5 to xp and keep leveling up and keep going on the missions. Although if you want 3 first maybe you can get HRs and Legend too? :D why not
You'll have to go back to 3 eventually though, might as well save 5 for last, since you'll get those stamina refills even slower on stage 3 at later levels. :p

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

met legend 2 or 3 times while farming 4th zone - she got away every time though

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There seem to be different types of Specials - so far I have only rolled "Ability" and "Effect". Despite having 3 Special slots, 3rd book I rolled "Ability" with, on an Eromon which already had that type, prompted me to overwrite the Ability. I cancelled. No Special applied, book gone (i.e. wasted). So:

1. Specials have types.
2. Eromon can only have one of each type, regardless of amount of Special slots.
3. Refusing to overwrite an already-existing Special does nothing and still uses the book up.

On a different note - how's encounter with Legendaries work? You meet them in an extra battle? Or they spawn as part of last battle (in the stage you're running)? Or part of random battle in the stage?

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

There seem to be different types of Specials - so far I have only rolled "Ability" and "Effect". Despite having 3 Special slots, 3rd book I rolled "Ability" on an Eromon which already had that type - it prompted me to overwrite it. I cancelled. No Special applied, book gone (i.e. wasted). So:

1. Specials have types
2. Eromon can only have one of each type, regardless of amount of Special slots.
3. Refusing to overwrite an already-existing Special does nothing and still uses the book up.

On a different note - how's encounter with Legendaries work? You meet them in an extra battle? Or they spawn as part of last battle (in the stage you're running)? Or part of random battle in the stage?

About 2 - i had card with 1 and 2 star specials - used another 2 star book and was able to overwright 1 star special - so she have 2 specials of same level.
Legendaries just appear instead of normal encounter

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

still beats booth SL in damage output in AFK farming. always mvp. they all 60lvl though, and 2 SL still have 10 levels to grow
if you lvl 4th boss well enough her base growth outspeeds the wolf alone. Also has good att and thinking you gonna go to 5, why not boost her lvl in 3?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Foxgirl according to the album. She's always mvp because she's got really high stats for a speed type. :p

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Foxgirl according to the album. She's always mvp because she's got really high stats for a speed type. :p
yeah my 4th boss is max level now she is on frontline with fox and guess who is MVP for me

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

I am quite sure she says in one of the scenes that she used to be a wolf

Afking 5 is fine - but if there a lot of emerald girls spawning - then thats a problem, since my entire frontline is topaz