What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

hmmm
What is your suggestion?
Buy a beginner set large, medium or small? buy a set 11 masterball or try a 20 roll gatcha? what is the best by money/goods?
I think best beginner set is medium, and maybe buy a kit masterball, but when I think spend $50 in other Nutaku game maybe I will dropping on 1 month by life time ...
vs buy Mario Maker and have pure funny game XD

Last edited:

Skaldy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hmmm
What is your suggestion?
Buy a beginner set large, medium or small? buy a set 11 masterball or try a 20 roll gatcha? what is the best by money/goods?
I think best beginner set is medium, and maybe buy a kit masterball, but when I think spend $50 in other Nutaku game maybe I will dropping on 1 month by life time ...
vs buy Mario RPG Maker and have pure funny game XD
evade that. Only thing you gonna need is master gem thing. You can buy it when you are about to catch very rare

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey guys, new to the game, I'll ask before I do something stupid: do I only use crap "drops" like Kuran, Furan etc for skill leveling/MP cost reducing/selling like Rawr suggested in his post (thanks for all the info btw, much appreciated) or can they be used for some sort of combining etc, which wasn't mentioned cos it's too obvious? :p

Any other basic yet very important stuff I should know so I don't screw myself too badly? For now literally all I've been doing is repeating the 1-5 stage in hope to get the fox girl, but it seems so unlikely that I'm not sure if I should bother or just focus on some other stuff and get back to it later, guess I need to get some monster gems or whatever they're called before I hunt for stuff that's so elusive.

Oh and also should I bother with leveling anything below a certain rarity? Like HR for example?
You should avoid using things like HR and above probably for mp reductions and instead use for leveling up moves. There isn't much else to use them for other than selling them for money or turning them into alchemy ingredients which is not recommended.

Nothing too major really, getting the bosses is a good idea because they are ssr rarity for free. Most things don't really need capsules as long as you are willing to farm for them. The exceptions being legends which show up very rarely and have a 3 percent capture rate.

Eventually you will want a team of SR or higher quality but for just starting out you can use lower stuff because they will still do ok and are faster to level up.

Good luck collecting fox girl and other things :p.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd wait until event and see how fair it is on F2P before dropping any money on the game.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For now literally all I've been doing is repeating the 1-5 stage in hope to get the fox girl, but it seems so unlikely that I'm not sure if I should bother or just focus on some other stuff and get back to it later, guess I need to get some monster gems or whatever they're called before I hunt for stuff that's so elusive.

Oh and also should I bother with leveling anything below a certain rarity? Like HR for example?
Fox is pretty important, at least for now. She's fast, and she heals. On chances and getting bosses I'll quote myself: "6-8% is actually pretty good chance, even if you only get that chance every other run. Legends - yes, getting a legendary without bananas and master balls can be considered about the same as getting black unit from 2k gatcha in Aigis. Bosses? Bosses from all 5 stages we currently have everyone and their dog will get in one week tops, and that's a timeline for a streak of bad luck."

Keep in mind that all the bosses will get you a full team of SSR+. So no, I don't see much point in leveling anything below, only as a placeholders. But keep in mind that unit types may or may not play a role in the future - and boss only team consists of 4 Sapphires.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should avoid using things like HR and above probably for mp reductions and instead use for leveling up moves. There isn't much else to use them for other than selling them for money or turning them into alchemy ingredients which is not recommended.

Nothing too major really, getting the bosses is a good idea because they are ssr rarity for free. Most things don't really need capsules as long as you are willing to farm for them. The exceptions being legends which show up very rarely and have a 3 percent capture rate.

Eventually you will want a team of SR or higher quality but for just starting out you can use lower stuff because they will still do ok and are faster to level up.

Good luck collecting fox girl and other things :p.
ive run out of mp but never had a reason to need it at this time maybe to save my chain but after my units started reaching 30+ people stopped dying

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hey guys, new to the game, I'll ask before I do something stupid: do I only use crap "drops" like Kuran, Furan etc for skill leveling/MP cost reducing/selling like Rawr suggested in his post (thanks for all the info btw, much appreciated) or can they be used for some sort of combining etc, which wasn't mentioned cos it's too obvious? :p

Any other basic yet very important stuff I should know so I don't screw myself too badly? For now literally all I've been doing is repeating the 1-5 stage in hope to get the fox girl, but it seems so unlikely that I'm not sure if I should bother or just focus on some other stuff and get back to it later, guess I need to get some monster gems or whatever they're called before I hunt for stuff that's so elusive.

- From what I've seen, there is no use for the extra drop cards other than what you listed. Ultimately, you have a max of 100 cards + 50 in storage, and those drop cards seem to come very fast (like 0-4 per quest). Remember though, same skill cards can be used to power up the skill on cards with the same skill.
- The 6-8% will get you the bosses eventually. I mean, the game just started on Thursday, and most people already have bosses 1-3 it seems (if not more).
- Do those daily missions (mission button on top right menu), except for the alchemy ones. They give you extra stuff. And they're pretty straightforward. Stuff you would be doing anyways (leveling up move skills), etc.

Last edited:

Haunter7

Reputation score

Thanks, guys. One more thing, what are the main things I should do everyday? Free gacha + daily missions? Are the missions even worth it?

Xanduras

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks, guys. One more thing, what are the main things I should do everyday? Free gacha + daily missions? Are the missions even worth it?
Yes and yes.
Free stuff is free stuff ;)

The only daily missions not really worth it is probably the daily alchemy ones.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

They are easy enough to warrant doing. You can do them quickly by using free xp on things that only need a few xp more to level. And for using move up, if you do it one at a time you can do quickly as well.

The other easy ones you just have to play and you'll get them done. They can provide small items that can benefit you. Biggest being the special books to give your units special skills that can give additional abilities.

Also Free gacha is always good idea :p. And if you play an ok amount you'll get a decent amount of points so 2k gacha a day shouldn't be too bad either.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks Everyone : )

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Grats, have fun with a topless chibi later lol

Wankyudo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just putting this out there seeing as I'm still 0/10. Appreciate it if anyone uses it

1C09NGYQU4DEIK4ONCTWU

Also had a quick question for the people who farm legendaries. Which stages do you generally go on? I pretty much sat on 3-12 farming the SSR when the clown girl popped up for me.

Realize that farming legendaries is considered a waste of time but eh. Stamina needs to go towards something once you've already collected the bosses.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just putting this out there seeing as I'm still 0/10. Appreciate it if anyone uses it

1C09NGYQU4DEIK4ONCTWU

Also had a quick question for the people who farm legendaries. Which stages do you generally go on? I pretty much sat on 3-12 farming the SSR when the clown girl popped up for me.

Realize that farming legendaries is considered a waste of time but eh. Stamina needs to go towards something once you've already collected the bosses.
All stages supposedly have a legendary, can't confirm though.

Astearic

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The best way would prob use the first map since it would be fastest and easiest. That would be for pure legend farming, otherwise other maps to farm rares/boss. Or final map for best exp/item chances.

Yes, all stages can do a legend.

Gromelon

Reputation score

Way I understood it, location does not matter. Chance of legend appearing seems the same.

vestige

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I try the end of every stage. Mostly 4-12 and 5-12 yet, because it gives XP and gem. Sometimes Stage 1 end, best for Gacha Point.
I want the clown from Stage 3 but that Stage really hate me :S