What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Iwanako

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

Humm i must say i don't think i'm lucky but over the day i managed to get the boss girls from stages 2,3 and 4 whislt seeing the rare girls from 2 and 4... Sadly could't capture the rare ones.
Getting a regular capture on the SL ones is pretty rare, from personal experience I got 3 SL spawns during ~12hrs of play. Given that they have a 3% normal capture rate...Have fu-un~

Getting the final boss from a zone(A SSR one) is easier, but still hugely luck based with their 7-8% capture rate. At least in their case you get a roll on capturing them ~50% of the time.

FWIW:
SL 'mons from the zones are basically allrounders, 200+ speed for the lot of them afaik and their other growth is pretty even across the board.(Haven't gotten the 2nd and 5th zone yet though). Their base skill are all teamDEF+ though, which is kinda garbage if you're grinding for them since you outlevel pretty much every single zone.(Highest is <30)

Still, they're SL mons, can get to lv70, have fair growth stats and probably when the event comes rolling around you can curbstomp through it with ease when you end up with a 50+ team from the grinding.

Naughty Fox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Direshia from the 5th zone isn't an all rounder. And her skill is a 1000 power single dmg attack. She has a strong focus on the atk stat as well.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone confirm if legends will pop up in the boss zones? I've seen 3 and all of them were the level before the boss. Would rather grind on boss stages since you get more exp for stamina but I'll go the level below if I need to.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone confirm if legends will pop up in the boss zones? I've seen 3 and all of them were the level before the boss. Would rather grind on boss stages since you get more exp for stamina but I'll go the level below if I need to.
Boss stages do spawn them, had the legendary in capture attempt twice when farming for Ando.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yes ! i had a legendant pop on the last boss zone letting me get a chance to catch BOTH!! :O messed both which was a major downer >< as it was the witch

Kuba12144

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yes ! i had a legendant pop on the last boss zone letting me get a chance to catch BOTH!! :O messed both which was a major downer >< as it was the witch
I feel your pain it happend to me as well. :(

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't be the only person who's tempted right?

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What exactly are you trying to show me? :p
that was bad run >< this is my best pet. my first boss : D that i gaved voltage to : D

LOOK at this : D

isn't she evil XD

Lord Jackoff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what haz they done to hame-tan's eyez and DFC?!

i'll leave this here
9BP5HQLHLIOXTYL5BWERL

Lolicaust

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why do you need two Izanais?! Was one not enough for you?!

Sable

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just rolled 10 R tickets, I don't think the event will start this week so I have enough time to hoard them again with stones. And I must say I like the results :p

Attachments

Naughty Fox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

that was bad run >< this is my best pet. my first boss : D that i gaved voltage to : D

LOOK at this : D

*snip*

isn't she evil XD
She's weak. This is how you do a lightning attack! >=3

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

each area has it. When you enter the area you see her runing away before your girls deploy
they are beyond rare hard to encounter harder to catch
TFW you catch the pumpkin girl first time seeing her >.>