What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

Useful info, thanks. But I guess it means slow eromons really are useless in this game.

They are, ultimately. That's why someone mentioned earlier it's a good idea to swap moves between Eromons with high speed and Eromons with high-damage skill - fast speed....err..speeds up the cooldown. For example, swap Rena's (Area 4 boss) speed buff for Jean's (Area 5 boss) AoE - you get Rena hitting every Eromon hard (although, a bit weaker than Jean), and, due to her high speed, attacking often, ready for another AoE much sooner than Jean would be.

Random thought about skills, by the way: at first I thought single-target skills would be totally useless, but then I realized I could build a backup team - or, at least, a back row - of max Move Power UP'ed Eromons to unleash on bosses.

4 days non stop farming 5-12 still didn't find Direshia $#^&% and event possibly comes tomorrow, i'm so sad :(

It seems every1 is crazy about Direshia every now then, huh? :rolleyes:

dfBKEJe.png

Add +100 hp to -250 hp

What do you guys think? That's a pretty tempting offer.

You'll only lose 150 HP, I think its pretty tempting.

Add +100 hp to -250 hp

What do you guys think? That's a pretty tempting offer.

nutaku knows this problem and they sent request to devs about it

Last edited:

Am I the only one bothered by those reddish dots on Kimishima Mika's eyes? When she's looking up, and smiling, everything's fine, but...

Diary Entry No.78: Mika's eyes after an orgasm give off a "degrading and/or indifferent" vibe. Kimishima Mika suspected to be some sort of predator, possibly a vampire, in disguise. Could be related to her "sleepiness". Further analysis required.

P.s. Nutaku needs a proper forum for the games they publish, so I can talk random nonsense in there >_>

How do I somehow have 3 Delicious Bananas? I guess it's compensation for something?

Just noticed I have three of those Crappy™ bananas available for use. I remember other people mentioning that - anyone figure out where they're coming from?:confused: The only thing I've done in Osawari Island for the last 30-or-so minutes is "not playing it".

The only random theory so far: some sort of compensation for event delay?

On the off-chance this ever gets to the developer ("to" Nutaku? "through" Nutaku? or something) - Is it possible to have some sort of message attached to these "random gifts" explaining what they've been given out for?

Last edited:

good news! nutaku twitter confirmed that event starts tomorrow! well, no sure that this is good for me cause i still didn't catch Direshia >.<

i got my free bananas :) im wait tell im able to get a 100% catch chance before using them so i can get the witch girl from the first map :)

Hello all! :)

Just getting ready for the EVENT ;)

Finally i was able to catch the 4th Boss... was a pain in the a#% :p

Still needing 8 friend invites to get 'Harashima Yu'... so if someone want to help...

Invite Code:
8PB3VVPT3QW13PRKQU78D

Hello all! :)

Just getting ready for the EVENT ;)

Finally i was able to catch the 4th Boss... was a pain in the a#% :p

Still needing 8 friend invites to get 'Harashima Yu'... so if someone want to help...

Invite Code:
8PB3VVPT3QW13PRKQU78D

You might want to consider making 8 additional e-mail accounts and just inviting yourself: lots of people asking for codes around here. Takes some time but still! Also, temporary email accounts dont work, just so you know :)

i got my free bananas :) im wait tell im able to get a 100% catch chance before using them so i can get the witch girl from the first map :)

Did you notice that the bananas have an expiration timer? You got 2 weeks to use them.

Better get that 100% catch chance soon then, because those bananas expire in 15 days.

Better get that 100% catch chance soon then, because those bananas expire in 15 days.

@#$% >< 3 tries not enough to get her D: i seriously dout it

used all 3 at zone 1 =.= nothing =.=

Last edited:

and again, goddamit Direshia, what the hell i've done that you so scared and don't want to come and play with me ;(

Isn't the description a little misleading?

banana.jpg

R Eromon. So Rare and not Legendary? It's useless if I want the clown girl? But Rare Eromons always appaering, so it's just a wrong letter?

It definitely means that you have an increased chance of encountering the eromon we call legendaries.

Well if any of you guys want confirmation, those "crappy bananas" do work. I just ran into a 2nd legendary on my 1st banana.

38Bptnu.png

Ah, 2 days farming and only 1 extra Jean, no legendary. Oh well...

How is everyone's progress? I think I don't need to ask wether everyone prepared or not since it's very easy to max Eromons lvl in this game (except L and SL....)

Hope everyone's event runs will be good.

Note: Whoa, never checked it, but I already have 7 invite friends. Only three more to go. Thank you very much whoever inputted my friend code.

Back